Order of shows incorrect
See screenshots below.  Meta data looks fine, as does naming of shows.
However you see S00 E18 suddenly pops up between S01 E09 and 10

I've tried rescan, clear library, reboot, and checked the settings, cannot fathom it.
Any ideas?

Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
Season 0 are for episode specials, and should have their own "Season 0" sub folder. Or do you simply dump all episodes of a TV show in a single folder?
And I don't know what your settings for TV shows are.
If you look at the date you'll find your answer - they're in the aired order.
(2019-09-05, 16:07)Hitcher Wrote: If you look at the date you'll find your answer - they're in the aired order.

Second screenshot shows they are in separate season folders

First shows I have selected episode order, not date order..

Does that help?
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
Yep, that's the order of the episodes.
(2019-09-05, 17:07)wcndave Wrote:
(2019-09-05, 16:07)Hitcher Wrote: If you look at the date you'll find your answer - they're in the aired order.

Second screenshot shows they are in separate season folders

First shows I have selected episode order, not date order..

Does that help? 
Will not make a difference. If a special is aired before or after a scheduled episode the special will show at that time in your order.
I'll change the dates in the nfo files then.  Bit odd that you can't keep the specials separate from the main shows.

Thanks.
@wcndave

It is expected behaviour. Read here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2706581
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-09-05, 23:18)Karellen Wrote: @wcndave

It is expected behaviour. Read here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2706581

Thanks, I will use that to help me edit the nfo files.

On a more general note, and this could be more about source data, eg tvdb, rather than kodi, I do think that "air date" and "forms part of storyline narrative" are different, and there could to be a separate flag for it.

If you have 40 different "interview specials" for GoT season 2, you don't really want to see them in the list of episodes....  

Fortunately it doesn't impact "next episode" functionality, although this is a bit inconsistent in some ways.
(2019-09-06, 09:02)wcndave Wrote: If you have 40 different "interview specials" for GoT season 2, you don't really want to see them in the list of episodes....  
If those come from DVD/Blu-ray release then they aren't specials but extras, specials refers purely to special episodes that have been broadcast and not supplementary stuff.

For extras they can be added with https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Extras

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Order of shows incorrect0