• 89(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-09-05, 14:04)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-09-05, 13:21)sanangel Wrote:
(2019-09-05, 10:29)mardukL Wrote: Thats what i get atm for widgets (still experimenting ) -  -  
   ( dont worry about some missing stuff , this videosnippet is taken from my work on a own skin on which i work paralel )

- negative aspect is a rezize of all widgets for netflix home, and it'll never show multiple rows except of banner layouts.
  - pro : fluid, unfocused 

Is there any chance to try that "private version"? It has never scared me to experience. I'm a rom / kernel beta tester on my smartphone for a long time ... 

Actual no, its in very beginning

- i just use that snippet, as i work on a cleaner code for home is easier that way, and i will port that into netflix if i think it'll fit ;-)

- just have basic (fonts,colors,localized,textures), and some basic xml(s)/windows (home,settings,skinsetting,some customs,dialogsettings) which are also in WIP

Plan is to have an acceptable realease when Matrix arrive rc/final

No problem. Only with his response and his work on this skin it more than enough. Thank you.
Hello,

Experiencing severe problems with advanced emulator launcher compatibility after updating to new beta & ceta.  Not sure if it has since gone on the back burner, but my setup is now broken after update.  Its behaving very glitchy, launching things by navigating and seemingly not clicking on anything, as well as clicking on roms yields a "another instance of AEL is already open" half the time, and launching the rom successfully the other half.   

Not here complaining, but just making the issue known, while asking if AEL is still being supported?  Big thank you to everyone who wrote and is currently keeping titan alive in its various forms.  Its the only skin I've used for many years.
(2019-09-05, 10:29)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-09-01, 14:26)Abbaskip Wrote: One other thing I've noticed with MOD though, and is only a minor pain point, is that on the homescreen, widgets that are posters and the posters that flick to thumbnail when selected are both the perfect height so that you get one widget row fitting in the screen at once - but Netflix large landscape widgets are slightly too thin so you have the header of the next widget below. 

Thats what i get atm for widgets (still experimenting ) -  -  
   ( dont worry about some missing stuff , this videosnippet is taken from my work on a own skin on which i work paralel )

- negative aspect is a rezize of all widgets for netflix home, and it'll never show multiple rows except of banner layouts.
  - pro : fluid, unfocused

Also fixed overhang issues ( - codecs where sometimes bad visble)
watch gallery

Just updated direct from the git. One issue I've noticed is that studio logos are now off the edge of the screen in Netflix home

Peace,
After updating to Leia , the info in the spotlight widget changes. In Krypton, the info is set to the spotlight media. Now, it changes to whatever widget is selected.  Image 1 is Leia, 2 Krypton. How do I change this to always appear like image 2? Spotlight text (info) is set to spotlight only.

(2019-09-05, 18:28)spigot666 Wrote: Hello,

Experiencing severe problems with advanced emulator launcher compatibility after updating to new beta & ceta.  Not sure if it has since gone on the back burner, but my setup is now broken after update.  Its behaving very glitchy, launching things by navigating and seemingly not clicking on anything, as well as clicking on roms yields a "another instance of AEL is already open" half the time, and launching the rom successfully the other half.   

Not here complaining, but just making the issue known, while asking if AEL is still being supported?  Big thank you to everyone who wrote and is currently keeping titan alive in its various forms.  Its the only skin I've used for many years.

Hi, i need to investigate. I just can say that i dont have any recent changes there.
Only removed - Adv Launcher by checking broken Addons

Can you report back using latest kodi repo version (do update from kodi->install from repo->... )
, or lookup for ' skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-18.1.12.zip ' to install from zip here skin version history
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-09-06, 09:19)teedo42 Wrote: Image

Peace,
After updating to Leia , the info in the spotlight widget changes. In Krypton, the info is set to the spotlight media. Now, it changes to whatever widget is selected.  Image 1 is Leia, 2 Krypton. How do I change this to always appear like image 2? Spotlight text (info) is set to spotlight only.

Hi, currently no proper solution by the hand, need further investigation.
-> unsure if that is what you want -> copy paste  the folders
- 1080i , media, shortcuts, extras from  https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....master.zip
to %yoursysteminstallfolder% \addons\skin.titan.mod.beta.leia\
overwrite when prompted

There seems also some other issues there by doing a quick test....
But i have to say, dont expect a fix very soon :/
The genre icon on the homescreen always seems to stay the same. Multiple genre are listed, but the icon stays as the comedy (? Two masks) icon. It's this behaving as expected?
(2019-09-06, 10:54)mardukL Wrote:

Peace,

- 1080i , media, shortcuts, extras from  https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....master.zip
overwrite when prompted

That corrected the spotlight issue.  You're right though, the fix created other issues. 
FYI... the issues that I can see so far
1. Widgets panels no longer has info(text).
2. Skin setting changes no longer take effect after changing.
I will change back to before. Thanks for the assistance.
(2019-09-07, 06:08)teedo42 Wrote:
(2019-09-06, 10:54)mardukL Wrote:

Peace,

overwrite when prompted

That corrected the spotlight issue.  You're right though, the fix created other issues. 

Hi, you need to set a widget header color in latest version, as it is not set by default ( color settings - in homesection )

Point 2 sounds strange.Which setting(s) are you talking about?

you can install from zip

https://github.com/marduklev/repository....~delta.zip
(2019-09-07, 04:05)Abbaskip Wrote: The genre icon on the homescreen always seems to stay the same. Multiple genre are listed, but the icon stays as the comedy (? Two masks) icon. It's this behaving as expected?

Seems i missed the point for content (e.g. if a widget is set to studio,actors, genre) there, i will check that.

EDIT: may i get understand you wrong efore.
the icon with the 2 mask just indicate 'genre' not the type of the genre,
i'll not add icons based on genretype.
(2019-09-06, 10:40)mardukL Wrote:

Hi, i need to investigate. I just can say that i dont have any recent changes there.

Can you report back using latest kodi repo version (do update from kodi->install from repo->... )
, or lookup for ' skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-18.1.12.zip ' to install from zip here skin version history 

Thanks for the reply.  I actually seemed to have fixed the problem by removing the AEL launcher (which was a chrome url shortcut), and re-added it.   

I do have 1 other thing, my super nintendo box art ( and any widget in landscape) is now displaying a combination of the fanart with the clear logo over it, rather than displaying the box front like it was before.  Is this a setting i'm not seeing?
(2019-09-07, 21:58)spigot666 Wrote:
(2019-09-06, 10:40)mardukL Wrote:

Thanks for the reply.  I actually seemed to have fixed the problem by removing the AEL launcher (which was a chrome url shortcut), and re-added it.   

I do have 1 other thing, my super nintendo box art ( and any widget in landscape) is now displaying a combination of the fanart with the clear logo over it, rather than displaying the box front like it was before.  Is this a setting i'm not seeing?

good to know the 1st issue was going up in smoke.
the clearlogo overlay is not inteded.
i'll fix that next time.
Smile 
Hi mardukL,

Just a small update.
Clean installed Kodi 18.4-Leia-x64. Then your & other repos.
Installed, 
1. skin from within your repo in Kodi. Faced previous issue - (No ratings in Library view).
2. Downloaded installed - skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-7e8ff4d41ebc42f9aaf66b6f655e854c1772b09e.
Everything running smoothly so far. 
Though, a few TV Shows didn't scan to the library. Just wondering if there is any way to manually do that. In my previous install, they were there.

You are doing a wonderful job. Hats off to you man.
Thanks & Regards.
Vikram
(2019-09-07, 23:00)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 21:58)spigot666 Wrote:
(2019-09-06, 10:40)mardukL Wrote: Hi, i need to investigate. I just can say that i dont have any recent changes there.

good to know the 1st issue was going up in smoke.
the clearlogo overlay is not inteded.
i'll fix that next time. 

You sir, are awesome.  Thank You for everything you do.  If you enjoy the "bugs" type comments, specifically with AEL, I have pretty extensive use with it, and the skin, so if you need someone to test, Id be glad to help.
(2019-09-07, 11:09)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 06:08)teedo42 Wrote:
(2019-09-06, 10:54)mardukL Wrote: Hi, currently no proper solution by the hand, need further investigation.
overwrite when prompted

Hi, you need to set a widget header color in latest version, as it is not set by default ( color settings - in homesection )

Point 2 sounds strange.Which setting(s) are you talking about?

you can install from zip

https://github.com/marduklev/repository....~delta.zip  

The first four under custom color settings-Home menu. Widget color setting. It doesn't change, if I switch colors.
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15