Subtitles custom saving location.
Hi there, is there no way to make Kodi save subtitles in a folder called subs with in the season folder instead of having them 
saved next to the video file or one massive sub folder?

Also when watching a show and the subs are in their own subs folder I always
have to manually search for them to activate them.

Using libreelec and shows have their own folder and video files are stored in their season folder with in the shows folder.
Like shown here.
(2019-09-11, 17:50)xplayman Wrote: or one massive sub folder?

That you can do, via System / Player / Language / Subtitle storage location + Custom Subtitle Folder.
(2019-09-11, 19:05)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-09-11, 17:50)xplayman Wrote: or one massive sub folder?

That you can do, via System / Player / Language / Subtitle storage location + Custom Subtitle Folder
I did mean that I wouldn't want them in one massive folder, I want them in their seasons folders Smile
Oops, well the simply answer then is "no". You're stuck with the current options unless you have some programming knowledge is make the changes yourself.

Is this a question relating to OCD, because there are also .nfo files and fanart graphics files possible in the same season folder content, and not just the subtitle files.

Why is there a need of having the subtitles located 'elsewhere'?
Yea I guess you might call it OCD, it's just so much neater to have subs in separate folders with in their seasons folder.
I also have .nfo's but only 1 per season as I like to have the whole season from the same source, the fanart and all the
other files are in the root folder of the said show.

Some time ago there was a setting
Subtitles are located in a separate folder with in the video file folder (or something similar)
Now I dont see that setting and if the subs are in separate folder then I have to manually select them, where it was automatic in previous versions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles custom saving location.0