Crash Kodi with IPTVSimple Client
Hi everyone,
I've installed LibreELEC on my Raspberry Pi Zero W and all works perfect until I've tried to configure IPTV, when the addon try to configure EPG kodi freeze and after a minute reboot itself.
I can't find a solution for that problem, anyone can help me?
Can you provide a full debug log and a crash log please?

With those I would be able to help.

The version of LibreElec and the addon would also help.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2019-09-11, 20:42)phunkyfish Wrote: Can you provide a full debug log and a crash log please?

With those I would be able to help.

The version of LibreElec and the addon would also help.
I create the log file, it's all in this zip file on my drive if you want to check. Thank you for your reply. I have a fresh installation with the last version of kodi and libreElec.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qbap1R...-eWe4ZtDX7
Can you also upload the EPG file? It looks like it's crashing when trying to decompress the file. Would need to be able to reproduce to try and fix it.
(2019-09-11, 23:14)phunkyfish Wrote: Can you also upload the EPG file? It looks like it's crashing when trying to decompress the file. Would need to be able to reproduce to try and fix it.

I tried with an online repository, I also change it but it's the same result.
(2019-09-12, 13:59)Vairetz Wrote:
(2019-09-11, 23:14)phunkyfish Wrote: Can you also upload the EPG file? It looks like it's crashing when trying to decompress the file. Would need to be able to reproduce to try and fix it.

I tried with an online repository, I also change it but it's the same result. 
I noticed the is an .gzip file, maybe the Pi zero can't decopress it. An .xml file can solve the problem?
Yes, that why I wanted you to upload the gzip file. So I could test here and confirm what’s going wrong. I can also test on a raspberry pi. It shouldn’t crash at all.

Using a plain XML file should solve it.
Please still upload the file if possible. This issue could effect other users. It would be good to fix it.
(2019-09-13, 09:45)phunkyfish Wrote: Please still upload the file if possible. This issue could effect other users. It would be good to fix it.

Also with .xml file crash. I can't understand why it happens.
(2019-09-13, 21:16)Vairetz Wrote:
(2019-09-13, 09:45)phunkyfish Wrote: Please still upload the file if possible. This issue could effect other users. It would be good to fix it.

Also with .xml file crash. I can't understand why it happens. 
I solved with a .xz archive! Thank you for the help.
Please upload both the xml and the gzip. It shouldn’t crash for either.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash Kodi with IPTVSimple Client0