[split] What's on the horizon...
(2019-08-31, 05:49)Lunatixz Wrote: IWhen I closed public development of PseudoTV Live a few years back it was never my intentions for my next release to take this long.

A lot of you have been extremely patient, and I'm appreciative of that.

The release know as PseudoTV Live v.0.9.x has gone through MANY refactors and iterations. What started as code optimization and refactoring slowly morphed into a completely new plugin written 100% from scratch.

Because this new plugin may or may not be what users are accustom to or expecting. I've decided to split the two projects.

PseudoTV Live v.0.9.x will be a stream lined, heavily optimizatied version akin to the original PseudoTV but with a ton of new features and code overhauls. I will actively maintain this fork and as always would appreciate community assistance.

The newer project will be know as "QuasiTV" (qTV for short) and is designed to effortless integrate into Kodi and resemble a core function. It may not feel familiar/faithful to the original PseudoTV.

QuasiTV has no ETA and will mostly likely go straight into the Kodi repository. I'm happy with it and don't believe it requires beta testing.

PseudoTV Live v.0.9.x will be released in controlled updates to my beta repository. Since this is still essentially the older project and a BETA. For my sanity it's easier to address user issues when the feature set is low, then crank it up weekly.

I ask when using this release please respect the time an effort given to the project. If something doesn't work I will address ALL issues, and will also accept feature requests prior to a final release.

Stay tuned for release information...
Thank you for the updates. Very exciting times ahead and I will be sure to try out both qTV & PseudoTV Live and provide feedback.
I'm tuned, I'm sooooo tuned.
Wohoooo Rofl Thank you very much for the effort Lunatixz, can't wait to test both! Smile
Very much appreciated on the updates here as well! It's a very exciting time to be a part of the community!

Thank you kindly for your hard work and dedication. You work very hard and care very much for your projects and it shows!
I cannot wait to try this out and will be sure to let you know of any quirks I find when using it!
Can't wait! Thanks for the update!
Cool, cool, cool...
Looking forward to this Lunatixz. Thank you.
I was not even aware of the QuasiTV project.  Now checking Lunatixz's github page, it's gone.  Does this mean it's soon to appear in the Official Kodi Repository? Big Grin
Best news I've heard in a long time. Cant wait to test it out!
The wait is killing me!
Long time follower of what will revolutionize TV, forever. Never before have a cable company or streaming provider allowed you to create your very own personalized channels using your own content, while including over the air/cable channels (HD Homerun) in the same channel guide lineup. I’m very excited to experience the future of customization. Let’s start the countdown!
Excited for this as well. It’ll be worth the wait, no doubt!
(2019-09-16, 04:47)LakersFan Wrote: Excited for this as well. It’ll be worth the wait, no doubt!

Just coming back to kodi after desiring this awesome addon again. Reading about an update coming is such great news! Thank you so much for everything you've done for this community Lunatixz, you're the reason I Kodi Smile
(2019-09-25, 05:43)boognish43 Wrote:
(2019-09-16, 04:47)LakersFan Wrote: Excited for this as well. It’ll be worth the wait, no doubt!

Just coming back to kodi after desiring this awesome addon again. Reading about an update coming is such great news! Thank you so much for everything you've done for this community Lunatixz, you're the reason I Kodi Smile

Same. I was thinking the other day about how i don't use Kodi all that much anymore. Then, i thought about why. Then i remembered this AddOn and how cool it would be to just have a mobster movie channel and an MCU channel that i could randomly tune into on a lazy Sunday. My how i missed falling asleep to my extensive youtube playlists and channel subs but having a more reasonable way of streaming the content i wanted w/out interaction. My dope Concert collection and the ability to share that playlist (as well as my not so dope personal concert selection that i do NOT wanna share!)!! My Custom Channel Spreadsheet that hasn't been opened/edited in over a year. Those days that I'd wonder of all the channels i could customize for the wife and I while i should be working.

Much to my surprise, i stumbled upon this recent thread and now my excitement for development of not one, but two different versions of one of the best Kodi AddOns of all time is through the roof!

This IS how TV should be.

Thank you, Luna for continuing development!!

Looking forward to what's next!
Kodi 1: | Device: Minix X8-H Android Box (rooted) | OS: Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) | App: Kodi 16.1 (Jarvis) | Skin: Aeon MQ5 7.1.12
Kodi 2: | Device: HP Pavillion Laptop | OS: Windows 8.1 | App: Kodi 16.1 (Jarvis) | Skin: Aeon MQ5 14.2-rc1 (Helix Mod)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] What's on the horizon...0