• 55(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
Hello!.
       I have modified drive-login from cguZZMan
for local login.
You can change oauth with your key.
for someone need to test for can't play file problem.

https://github.com/fonfire4u/drive-login
@areebiimi subtitles should be assigned atomatically in source mode also. It was implemented like a year ago. Just make sure subtitle filename match the video filename.
@fonfire local login works without any modification. You just need to pass the environment properties at runtime, instead of adding them in application.properties.
Actually, that's the way it's tested when developing.
(2019-09-17, 21:19)cguZZMan Wrote: @fonfire local login works without any modification. You just need to pass the environment properties at runtime, instead of adding them in application.properties.
Actually, that's the way it's tested when developing.

Thank you very much.
          I have only few modified. and I think it easier to add it application.properties when some user download and try to run it.

I face problem when i add account on android box  and try to authorize on pc.
         I think it have problem of different ip.
         i remove check code on authorize controller.
         storedPin.getOwner().equals(Utils.getRemoteAddress(request))

Thank you very much for best kodi addon.
(2019-09-17, 21:08)cguZZMan Wrote: @areebiimi subtitles should be assigned atomatically in source mode also. It was implemented like a year ago. Just make sure subtitle filename match the video filename.

Hi cguZZMan

Really appreciate the quick response.

I am running Kodi 18.3 on a Windows 10 machine. Also, I am using the latest version of your Google Drive Plugin v1.30 and also the latest version of common cloud drive module.

In my Google Drive, there are two files in the same folder - a video Event2.mkv and the external subtitles Event2.srt. Both filenames are exactly the same.

I have added Google Drive as a video source using localhost:8587/source/. When I open Files, and go to the Google Drive source folder, and open Event2.mkv, the external subtitles Event2.srt don't get loaded automatically. I have to click on "Browse for subtitles", and then select "Event2.srt" for the subtitles to get loaded.

However, if I access Event2.mkv through Google Drive Addon or create a strm file Event2.mkv.strm, the external subtitles Event2.srt get loaded automatically when the video starts.

This behaviour is being shown by all video files in my Google Drive that have external .srt subtitles.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Here are the screenshots demonstrating the problem-

Hi All
it seems that there is no resume point for TV Shows episodes being saved when i play a stream via STRM file from GoogleDrive addon , it works only when I play direct from the addon.
any suggestions? thanks in advanced.
(2019-09-18, 04:43)areebiimi Wrote:
(2019-09-17, 21:08)cguZZMan Wrote: @areebiimi subtitles should be assigned atomatically in source mode also. It was implemented like a year ago. Just make sure subtitle filename match the video filename.

Hi cguZZMan

Really appreciate the quick response.

I am running Kodi 18.3 on a Windows 10 machine. Also, I am using the latest version of your Google Drive Plugin v1.30 and also the latest version of common cloud drive module.

In my Google Drive, there are two files in the same folder - a video Event2.mkv and the external subtitles Event2.srt. Both filenames are exactly the same.

I have added Google Drive as a video source using localhost:8587/source/. When I open Files, and go to the Google Drive source folder, and open Event2.mkv, the external subtitles Event2.srt don't get loaded automatically. I have to click on "Browse for subtitles", and then select "Event2.srt" for the subtitles to get loaded.

However, if I access Event2.mkv through Google Drive Addon or create a strm file Event2.mkv.strm, the external subtitles Event2.srt get loaded automatically when the video starts.

This behaviour is being shown by all video files in my Google Drive that have external .srt subtitles.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Here are the screenshots demonstrating the problem-

ImageImageImage 

Hi @cguZZMan 

Further, I tried on both Kodi 17.6 as well as 18.3, and also on both Windows 10 and iOS, but the external .srt subtitles are not loading automatically in source mode. 
It is really cumbersome to create STRM files for every video. I would be extremely grateful to you if you can help me.
Guys, you know if is possible with team drive crypted files, use this add on?
What is this error? When I get it I have to reinstall remove Kod and install it from scratch . 

@areebiimi can you please create an issue in the github page, and dont forget to post your debug log file.

@scofield272 it should work if you add your strm file to your library.

@robertus not implemente yet

@keithcq71 it's a known issue. Something is messing with the account configuration file. You don't need to uninstall your addon. Just delete the account.cfg that is stored in your addon data directory and then add your accounts again.
When I try to manually export the .srtm files (because recently it doesn't update my files automatic) I always have problems, sometimes says that my credentials are no longer valid (they are) , an error of some random column or a "JSON could not be decoded" error. Now I cam't watch my files because of that, any fix?
I get a lot of SSL error.
if I leave kodi on for a while and then try to go to my Google drive and play or if I leave a movie or a show that’s in my shared drive paused too long it pops up that SSL error and a lot of times it forces me to completely quit Cody in order to get it to play. Other times I have to completely reboot my Fire TV. So How do I fix this? What is causing the error and how do I fix it?
(2019-09-26, 22:02)cguZZMan Wrote: robertus: Guys, you know if is possible with team drive crypted files, use this add on?

"yet"

Super looking forward to this. This is gonna be a breakthrough update.

Thanks for this Super add-on you're god sent to us all.
So I used Plex with gdrive connected a long time. The only problem with big libraries and SSD is that rhere is alot of metadata. With a big library metadata/artwork can be around 200 GB ( with thumbs, chapters, posters and extras )
So I want to use this addon and play movies on my laptop with 256 GB SSD. For example if I have 11k movies, export everything as srtm and add it to my library, wouldnt the kodi userdata folder will be big too because it has to download all the artwork?
(2019-09-26, 22:02)cguZZMan Wrote: @areebiimi can you please create an issue in the github page, and dont forget to post your debug log file.

@scofield272 it should work if you add your strm file to your library.

@keithcq71 it's a known issue. Something is messing with the account configuration file. You don't need to uninstall your addon. Just delete the account.cfg that is stored in your addon data directory and then add your accounts again.

Hi @cguZZMan ,

As you requested, I have created a new issue in the GitHub page for Google Drive addon as follows - Issue #86 "External .srt subtitles not loading automatically in source mode". I have also given the log file URL and the screenshots demonstrating the problem in the issue.

Request you to look into the issue, and tell me why this is happening. Looking forward to your response.
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7