• 5(current)
Release Dumpert.nl Video-Addon (dutch)
I will have a look.
(2018-02-21, 11:29)Nixxor Wrote: Great addon! I use it for as long as I have a kodi box. Thanks for your continued support.
Please use Pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com for log files & snippets as much as possible. (Did you miss the red text above the 'Post Reply' button somehow?)
It will unburden our forum database, also viewing logs through a letter box does not give the best of reading experiences.
Thanks.
(2018-02-21, 16:49)Skipmode A1 Wrote: I will have a look.
Thanks!, let me know if you need more (debug) info or anything.

(2018-02-21, 17:42)Klojum Wrote: Please use Pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com for log files & snippets as much as possible. (Did you miss the red text above the 'Post Reply' button somehow?)
It will unburden our forum database, also viewing logs through a letter box does not give the best of reading experiences.
Thanks.
My apologies, I've edited my original post. I did not read/interpreted the word snippet correctly, thinking it was only for full/partial logs.
A new version should be available in a day or two:

v1.1.6 (2018-02-21)
- added 'videos' to icon
- for json now using plugin://-url instead of http-url
- website changed: fixed playing of youtube videos
- removing non-ascii characters in title in parameters to prevent UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode ...
The error occured when doing urllib.parse.parse_qs of the parameters
(2018-02-22, 06:40)Skipmode A1 Wrote: A new version should be available in a day or two:

v1.1.6 (2018-02-21)
- added 'videos' to icon
- for json now using plugin://-url instead of http-url
- website changed: fixed playing of youtube videos
- removing non-ascii characters in title in parameters to prevent UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode ...
The error occured when doing urllib.parse.parse_qs of the parameters
works a treat! Thanks Smile
Youtube movies are working!!
 Thanks for fixing this addon.
System: Rpi4 - LibreELEC 10.0.3 - Kodi 19.3 - Aeon MQ8 - [TV]Samsung LED55 - Sony STR-DH700     NAS=Rpi3-OpenMediaVault
Thans again for the fix. Top zoveel is working! Now on numbre 600, so the best yet to come..

Great work!!!
System: Rpi4 - LibreELEC 10.0.3 - Kodi 19.3 - Aeon MQ8 - [TV]Samsung LED55 - Sony STR-DH700     NAS=Rpi3-OpenMediaVault
v1.1.8 (2018-12-30)
- added stream videos
- switched to isengard

v1.1.7 (2018-12-28)
- marked addon broken for gotham
I use the dumpert plugin daily and I love it. Since yesterday it only shows empty lists of videos in the menu. So Toppers just gives an empty list.
Can you fix this?
I made a quickfix that seems to work for now. It's not fully tested and really just a temporary quickfix. You can download it from my github repo and use the install from zip functionality for now.

https://github.com/michielvandenboogaart...master.zip

Edit: Everything seems to work, all categories show their video's again and they play.
(2019-09-17, 19:33)NightFox89 Wrote: I made a quickfix that seems to work for now. It's not fully tested and really just a temporary quickfix. You can download it from my github repo and use the install from zip functionality for now.

https://github.com/michielvandenboogaart...master.zip

Edit: Everything seems to work, all categories show their video's again and they play.

Hmm still not working for me..
Going to test your zip then Smile
(2019-09-17, 19:33)NightFox89 Wrote: I made a quickfix that seems to work for now

You're probably using the legacy dumpert website url ? Smile
It seems the site has changed. I'll have a look tomorrow.
(2019-09-17, 21:40)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-09-17, 19:33)NightFox89 Wrote: I made a quickfix that seems to work for now

You're probably using the legacy dumpert website url ? Smile 

Yep, just did a quick find and replace. A colleague of mine pointed me to the legacy site, so I though a quick find and replace could work as a temporary quick fix.
(2019-09-17, 21:44)Skipmode A1 Wrote: It seems the site has changed. I'll have a look tomorrow.

Maybe a good moment to start incorporating the mobile feeds? Saw the todo.txt in the repo. Seems like a lot of work though, or maybe it just seems like that because my lack of python skills. Is this something that's currently in the planning or just a 'whenever I got the time, maybe never' thing?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dumpert.nl Video-Addon (dutch)0