• 119(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Hi Latts9923
I'm trying to install v1.0.1.8. I have solved one problem with skinthemes.aeonmq, but now I have another problem The dependency on script.module.cherrypy version 11.0.0 could not be satisfied
Running Kodi 18.4 win 10

Update: fixes any problems with the installation.
Changed some version numbers in the addon file.
@RobbieWilkes

I was able to reproduce the problem. I'll look into it.
@latts9923

What is the relation between the cache of the Extended Info addon and the Shelf3D views for the music library? Is there any? It seems it is...

The reason why I'm asking this is the following. As soon as I clear the cache of the Extended Info addon, the back covers for artists and music albums don't work properly for the Shelf3D and Shelf3DV2 views.

The backcover for the artist does not display the discography/artist albums. The backcover for the album does not display the album image and tracklist. This strange behaviour (bug?) has been confirmed by a friend of mine, who's running Kodi 18.4 on a Windows10 machine.

Please test this yourself and let me know your findings. You'll probably also notice the album case won't flip to the backside for one of the Shelf3D views. I think it was the Shelf3DV2 view, if I remember correctly.

I was able to solve this issue by restoring the cache of the Extended Info addon from a backup. But it took me hours to find out what was causing this shit.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

@MB1968

I'll take a look at the Extended Info Add-on and how it's tied to the music artwork.
@latts9923 - Just a quick question. Should this skin work with Kodi Matrix? I ask because I updated to the latest LibreELEC 9.1.501 but it messes up my Recently Added Episodes widget, as well as my Recently Added Albums widget where there are no images.

Thanks,

Shedrock
@shedrock
I successfully installed the skin on Matrix, but that's as far as I went with it. I haven't had any time to look for problems with it yet.
(2019-09-15, 14:44)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock
I successfully installed the skin on Matrix, but that's as far as I went with it. I haven't had any time to look for problems with it yet.
I got it working just fine on a new installation. I just couldn't get it to show the widget posters for some reason. I am sure something was corrupt. Anyway, it works great now.

Thanks,

Shedrock
@RobbieWilkes
I have a fix for the main menu font. Open the file IncludesMainMenu.xml and find...

xml:

<include name="MainMenuFontShadow">
    <height>90</height>
    <width>540</width>
    <align>center</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
    <textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(fontshadow)]</textcolor>
    <animation effect="zoom" center="320,20" start="100" end="130" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(mainmenuvertical)">conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="zoom" center="50,20" start="100" end="130" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="Skin.HasSetting(mainmenuvertical)">conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="100" condition="!Control.Hasfocus(9000) | Skin.HasSetting(submode)">conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,15" time="300" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="Skin.HasSetting(mainmenuvertical) + !Skin.HasSetting(submode) + ![String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),movie) + Library.HasContent(Movies) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),tvshow) + Library.HasContent(TVShows) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),concert) + Library.HasContent(MusicVideos) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),music) + Library.HasContent(Music) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),favourites) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Favourite.1.Name)) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),vpl) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),apl) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),livetv) + PVR.HasTVChannels] + !Skin.HasSetting(nohometotals)">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,15" time="300" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="Skin.HasSetting(nohometotals) + !Skin.HasSetting(submode)">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,40" time="400" delay="300" easing="in" tween="quadratic" condition="Skin.HasSetting(submode) + Skin.HasSetting(mainmenuvertical)">Conditional</animation>
</include>
<include name="MainMenuFontGlow">
    <height>90</height>
    <width>540</width>
    <align>center</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(fontglow)]</textcolor>
    <animation effect="zoom" center="320,20" start="100" end="130" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(mainmenuvertical)">conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="zoom" center="50,20" start="100" end="130" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="Skin.HasSetting(mainmenuvertical)">conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" end="20" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,15" time="300" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="Skin.HasSetting(mainmenuvertical) + !Skin.HasSetting(submode) + ![String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),movie) + Library.HasContent(Movies) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),tvshow) + Library.HasContent(TVShows) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),concert) + Library.HasContent(MusicVideos) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),music) + Library.HasContent(Music) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),favourites) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Favourite.1.Name)) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),vpl) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),apl) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),livetv) + PVR.HasTVChannels] + !Skin.HasSetting(nohometotals)">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,15" time="300" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="Skin.HasSetting(nohometotals) + !Skin.HasSetting(submode)">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,40" time="400" delay="300" easing="in" tween="quadratic" condition="Skin.HasSetting(submode) + Skin.HasSetting(mainmenuvertical)">Conditional</animation>
</include>

and change to...
xml:

<height>90</height>
    <width>540</width>
    <align>center</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="100" condition="!Control.Hasfocus(9000) | Skin.HasSetting(submode)">conditional</animation>
    <visible>!String.IsEqual(Skin.String(fontshadow),None)</visible>
</include>
    <height>90</height>
    <width>540</width>
    <align>center</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <visible>!String.IsEqual(Skin.String(fontglow),None)</visible>
</include>

This will be included in the next update.
(2019-09-19, 13:24)latts9923 Wrote: @RobbieWilkes
I have a fix for the main menu font. Open the file IncludesMainMenu.xml and find...

xml:

<height>90</height>
    <width>540</width>
    <align>center</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
</include>
    <height>90</height>
    <width>540</width>
    <align>center</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
</include>

and change to...
xml:

<height>90</height>
    <width>540</width>
    <align>center</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <visible>!String.IsEqual(Skin.String(fontshadow),None)</visible>
</include>
    <height>90</height>
    <width>540</width>
    <align>center</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <visible>!String.IsEqual(Skin.String(fontglow),None)</visible>
</include>

This will be included in the next update.
Have you been told lately that "You da man!"  I'm sure you have, but let me offer my sincere agreement to that.

You da man!

Thanks!
@RobbieWilkes

Haha...thanks. And you're welcome!
Hi!
When in wall view and browsing files, i cant see highlight color for selected. How to chance color or bring up the color more so i can see better what's been selected .
thx
@creeker

Hello! When browsing files in Wall view, if you select an item and wait a few seconds, the other items fade out and only the selected item is displayed.
hello
posted gif to show my wallview

thank you
@melons2 and ALCON

I fixed the problem with the Star Wars UI Sounds. For some reason all the wav files were corrupt. If you have my repo installed, check for updates and you should have v1.0.2 of the UI Sounds available to install.
(2019-09-30, 13:29)latts9923 Wrote: @melons2 and ALCON

I fixed the problem with the Star Wars UI Sounds. For some reason all the wav files were corrupt. If you have my repo installed, check for updates and you should have v1.0.2 of the UI Sounds available to install.
That's what it was.......I thought it was on my end...

Thank you

@latts9923 

Is there a way to add a main menu selection that when chosen would take you to a page that shows the most recent additions of media types? A page that would show the most recently added Movies, TV Shows, Music, Pictures, etc. and let you select them for play from this "New Media Page"?

Thank you
  • 119(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13