• 21(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
(2019-10-02, 07:08)Aaiemron Wrote: When I choose Multiwall 3D as a view in Movies or TVshows, I can't go back in the options menu to choose another view. Can you please ckeck that?
Thanks

Edit: Sorry, I already figured it out. You have to press the "M" button on the remote.

Thanks again for your work.

The best way to choose another view in Multiwall is to wait in a movie some seconds until the multicolor “house” symbol appears, then you just have to click ‘enter’ and the options menu will appear. That’s the way it’s meant to be.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-10-02, 07:45)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-10-02, 07:08)Aaiemron Wrote: When I choose Multiwall 3D as a view in Movies or TVshows, I can't go back in the options menu to choose another view. Can you please ckeck that?
Thanks

Edit: Sorry, I already figured it out. You have to press the "M" button on the remote.

The best way to choose another view in Multiwall is to wait in a movie some seconds until the multicolor “house” symbol appears, then you just have to click ‘enter’ and the options menu will appear. That’s the way it’s meant to be.

A oke. Thank you. I will try that.
Hi,

This is an awesome skin!!

I am running this to stream musik from a NAS with my Android tablet.

It works good but how can I chance the view to the List3D or Tripple3D options as shown above.

Is it possible on aan Android device ?

Thanks for your help.
I don't have NAS, nor Android, but all the views should be available no matter what O.S. you are using
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-10-02, 11:37)manfeed Wrote: I don't have NAS, nor Android, but all the views should be available no matter what O.S. you are using

Thanks for your help.

How can I use these views ?

I only can see these options (Home window & General)

Do I have to do something else?
You only have to click in movies or tvshows and the default view -list- will appear, then you hit left arrow key and the side menu will show, there you can select other views
Thanks

In fact, that's the meaning of that 'house' multicolor symbol, before it appears if you click 'enter' the selected movie will play, when the 'house' symbol shows if you click 'enter' it takes you to the side menu. Sorry for not having explained it before, but I think you are the first that asks about that view, so I assume it had sparked little interest...
(2019-10-02, 12:51)manfeed Wrote: You only have to click in movies or tvshows and the default view -list- will appear, then you hit left arrow key and the side menu will show, there you can select other views

It would be so great if there could be the option of a navigation panel just like in the skin Aeon MQ.

There is no keyboard when you use this skin on a touchscreen device.

Is it possible to get such a panel?
Thanks

Working great.
Hallo,

thanks for you great Skin!
i have two little problems. First, i miss the Recording button in the TV OSD. Second the progress bar in the TV OSD stays in the same position.
https://ibb.co/9yh70N9
@whiteduck 

Sorry about the inconveniences with the PVR section. I must confess that section is underdevelopped in Aeon Tajo, since I don't use it myself, so for me it's impossible to deal with that kind of issues. If someone with skinning skills would like to improve that section I'd gladly add his code to the skin...
(2019-10-02, 12:51)manfeed Wrote: You only have to click in movies or tvshows and the default view -list- will appear, then you hit left arrow key and the side menu will show, there you can select other views

I can only see the "List" option and nothing else to choose from.

Where are the other view options available? How can i chance it?
Greetings. Awesome skin and the new 3D Multiwall is fabulous. I did notice that with version 2.1.1 there is no longer the "spinning wheel" while content/items are being loaded - I believe it was fine in V 2.0.5. Is this a skin config item or am I missing something? Not critical and wondering if anyone else is having this issue.
I'm on Nvidia Shield with latest updates of Kodi 18.4 and Aeon Tajo 2.2.2.
Thanks for your great skin and assistance. Cheers...
@nchauley 

Thanks! I think I fixed that issue, the new version 2.2.5 is already available in my github. It also fixes some small issues with 3D Multiwall...
(2019-10-15, 20:10)schattenfell Wrote:

I can only see the "List" option and nothing else to choose from.

Where are the other view options available? How can i chance it? 

The same with the new update....only LIST as an option?!:-(
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7