• 8(current)
Beta Up Next
hi, is it me or is there no more "postplay screen" available?

That looked pretty cool.
Anyone using this add-on?
(2019-10-03, 01:44)3000 Wrote: hi, is it me or is there no more "postplay screen" available?
This is purely for Up Next items.
(2019-10-03, 14:54)3000 Wrote: Anyone using this add-on?
Yes thanks.
(2019-10-02, 09:16)Hitcher Wrote:
(2019-10-02, 06:37)scofield272 Wrote: Hi All
love this addon, little issue though, seldom, when i click on the "play next episode" the countdown popup is shown on the start of the next episode and not disappear (it countdown repeatedly) until i press on the "watch the ending" button.

Using Kodi 18 with Titan Bingie skin.

Could be a problem with the skin you're using - try asking in it's section of the forum. 
thanks, it seems that it is indeed skin related issue.
There's no post play screen only next up.
(2019-10-03, 19:19)Hitcher Wrote: There's no post play screen only next up.

There was one. Where did it go?
@Hitcher don't reply. I want the add-on developer to reply. I don't want to read yours.
(2019-10-03, 20:24)3000 Wrote: There was one. Where did it go?

That was the other version - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228435
I’m using this on Kodi 18.4 with Aeon Nox Silvio skin. I have set the timer to get the pop up at 60 seconds and I get that pop up with the countdown timer. However when the countdown finishes next episode is not played and I am taken back to the episode list. I have selected “play” as the option if nothing is pressed.

Also, I don’t get the pop up if I’m watching a previously watched episode. It only shows up on unwatched episodes. I have turned on “include watched episodes” in settings..
What source are your files?
(2019-10-11, 07:16)Hitcher Wrote: What source are your files?

Not sure if this is intended for me.. but if it is, the files are on local network (NAS).
I'm booted back to the episode list before loading the next episode when using this.  .strm files from google drive add-on are my source.  Sometimes the next episode isn't loaded.  It would be great if Up Next could include an option to play the next episode [x] amount of seconds before the current episode ends... like how netflix now works: Image
(2019-10-02, 06:37)scofield272 Wrote: Hi All
love this addon, little issue though, seldom, when i click on the "play next episode" the countdown popup is shown on the start of the next episode and not disappear (it countdown repeatedly) until i press on the "watch the ending" button.

Using Kodi 18 with Titan Bingie skin.

I am having the same issue with the default Kodi skin.
Any thoughts on things I could try to do to fix it?
Anyway to increase the up next screen time to more than 60 seconds. I want to increase it to 2 min. I am okay with manually editing the code if someone can point me where and what I need to change.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Up Next1