• 8(current)
[REQUEST] TuneIn Radio Plugin?
THANKS! Most appreciated @rols1
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Update V1.3.6 with new language Spanish is available.

Please use the integrated updater in addon or install new from Github:
https://github.com/rols1/Kodi-Addon-Tune...ses/latest

Thanks to Tengoalhot for his work!
/R
install TuneIn2017, FlickrExplorer or  ARDundZDF from Kodinerds-Repo (choose Krypton or Matrix with Tab "Kodi Version")
Update Kodi-Addon-TuneIn2017 V1.4.2 - myradiostations-TV-Audio.txt

updated was the text file myradiostations-TV-Audio.txt for menu "My Radio Stations" (settings "complete path to My Radio Stations").

Support-thread: https://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Thre...uneIn2017/
/R
install TuneIn2017, FlickrExplorer or  ARDundZDF from Kodinerds-Repo (choose Krypton or Matrix with Tab "Kodi Version")
Hi, thanks @rols1  for the fork of your TuneIn addon for KODI. I am using it since yesterday and I think that works very well, I saw one station that I listen occasionally (Morow) is showing as "Not Compatible" Huh.

What could causes the problem?
(2019-09-29, 04:33)Gabohar Wrote: I can look at your log file the next time the error occurs (cut-out is sufficient).Hi, thanks @rols1  for the fork of your TuneIn addon for KODI. I am using it since yesterday and I think that works very well, I saw one station that I listen occasionally (Morow) is showing as "Not Compatible" Huh.

What could causes the problem?

sorry, I don't know. I tried Morow last hour 3 times  .. for me it works (see Morow.png).
I can look at your log file the next time the error occurs (cut-out is sufficient).
/R
(2019-09-29, 20:48)rols1 Wrote: sorry, I don't know. I tried Morow last hour 3 times  .. for me it works (see Morow.png.
I can look at your log file the next time the error occurs (cut-out is sufficient).
/R 
sorry, I couldn't add a local picture here.
/R
Hi, if I go to registry in KODI in the options, nothing wrong appears in the log. Where is located the log file in KODI folder?. I realized that this problem happens with others radio stations too that I have in my favorites list like: 107.7 Viña FM, 105.3 Sonar FM, Aural Moon and 97.7 Radio Zero.

This is a screenshot when I try to play Morow with the addon for example Image
(2019-09-30, 01:02)Gabohar Wrote: Hi, if I go to registry in KODI in the options, nothing wrong appears in the log. Where is located the log file in KODI folder?. I realized that this problem happens with others radio stations too that I have in my favorites list like: 107.7 Viña FM, 105.3 Sonar FM, Aural Moon and 97.7 Radio Zero.

This is a screenshot when I try to play Morow with the addon for example Image

Hi,
I've reproduced the problem. The station Morow is playable in the addon from the search function, but not from a favourite.
The reason is (may be too for other stations): 
in the search function the addon calls the sources from tunein website, in the favorite function with an opml-call. The web-call does contains
hls-sources, the favorite does not.

I try to solve it .. - logfile is not needed this moment. 
/R
@Gabohar

Hi,
Tunein marks the Morow-stream http://stream.ca.morow.com:8080/morow_hi.aacp as notcompatible at the creation of favorite, independent of format types (mp3, ogg, hls ..). I've not found a way to prevent it. 
But you can use the custom url in settings of addon (Favorit | Custom Url): fill the lines url and name with stream-url and station name and klick OK.
Custom Url are manageable like favorites, only the station logo is replaced with a tunein logo.

The next addon update will add a button to make a Custom Url more comfortable.
/R

Edit: I forgot: in menu "My Favourites" press the Button "Custom Url add" after fill the two setting lines
Update V1.4.3 - Workaround for 'notcompatible' streams

Hi,
Tunein marks some favorites of the addon as notcompatible even if they were playable after a previos search. Maybe it's something to do with advertising.
As described (post 114) it's possible to make a custom url instead of favorite too make the stream playable.
I've choosen another workaround (the programming for additional custom-urls takes too much time for me):
the settings of addon (Favorit | Custom Url) got a neu option: station notcompatible?: try a new search (see Settings_Station_notcompatible.png).
Then, if you start a 'notcompatible' stream (usually from favorites), the addon starts a tunein search with the station name 
as query. If the favorite was made from a working stream, the search will find it (see Search_compatible_streams_for.png).

Don't forget: set the language in Kodi AND in adddon (to see the translations in the addon settings as well as in 
addon dialogues).

You find another solution? Feel free to make a pull request to the addon's Github-repo https://github.com/rols1/Kodi-Addon-TuneIn2017

Translations:
I have used deepl.com and google translator for the only two new terms . Please, report if changes are needed.
Term 1 (Addon settings): "station notcompatible?: try a new search"
Term 2 (Dialog, title of station will be added):  "search compatible streams for" 

language.da_dk
Term 1: Station understøttes ikke? Start en ny søgning
Term 2: Søg efter kompatible strømme til

language.de_de
Term 1: Station nicht unterstützt? Starte neue Suche
Term 2: Suche kompatible Streams für

language.es_es
Term 1: estación no compatible? Intenta una nueva búsqueda
Term 2: Buscar transmisiones compatibles para

language.fr_fr
Term 1: station non compatible? Essayez une nouvelle recherche
Term 2: Rechercher des flux compatibles pour

language.it_it
Term 1: stazione non compatibile? Prova una nuova ricerca
Term 2: Cerca flussi compatibili per

language.pl_pl
Term 1: stacja nie jest kompatybilna? Spróbuj wyszukać ponownie
Term 2: Wyszukaj zgodne strumienie dla

language.uk_uk
Term 1: станція не сумісна? Спробуйте новий пошук
Term 2: Шукати сумісні потоки для

/R
pardon, please use new update V1.4.4 (I've forgot a word in addons code).
/R
Hi rols1!
Thanks for this great ad-don.

These terms need to be translated into Spanish (“English/German-term/”: ”Spanish-term”)

1.- In the first menu:
“Home / Refresh”: ”Inicio / Recarga”

2.- In the options for each radio station:
“Stream X: “Trasmisión X”

3.- Dialog, in search windows:
“Bitte Suchwort(e) eingeben”: “Escriba término(s) de búsqueda”

4.- In update messages:
“Addon Update auf Version X”: “Actualización del complemento a la versión X”
“Update erfolgreich – weiter zum aktuellen Addon”: ”La actualización se ha realizado con éxito - Continuar con el complemento actual”

5.- In ad-don settings:
“station notcompatible? try a new search”: “Iniciar nueva búsqueda si la emisora no es compatible”

6.- In dialog, title of station will be added: “search compatible streams for”: “Buscar trasmisiones compatibles para”

7.-And finally, I think it's a good idea to add vertical bars to the favourites and recording options for each station to make them more understandable, such as Favourite | Remove, Favourite | Move, Recording | Start or Recording | Stop.

Note: The Spanish translation in PoEditor is also up to date.
Thanks.
(2019-10-03, 20:39)Patrizia Wrote:  

Update V1.4.5 Update language-files: Spanish

Note: to see the translations in addon settings, you have to change Kodi's language too (System / Interface / Regional / Language).

Hi Patrizia,

thank you very much for your work.
Your suggestions are integrated in addon. 
To point 7: maybe a ':'  would also be suitable, but '|' fits better other similiar terms in addon.
In the language list in Settings I've changed then name of author.
On PoEditor I've added the new terms and filled Spanish with your translated terms.
One thing: in "Trasmisión" and "trasmisiones" was  'n' behind 'a' supplemented - hope that's right.

Sadly the other contributers don't answer anymore. I think the reason is, that Plex has phased out plugins in clients.
For their languages I set some new terms to English, some are translated with the help of google (s. post  115). 
/R
Thanks rols1 for the new update.

"transmisión", "trasmisión", "transmisiones" and "trasmisiones" are all correct terms in Spanish language.

I'll check again the translated terms in POEditor.

Patrizia.
(2019-10-04, 21:02)Patrizia Wrote: Thanks rols1 for the new update.

"transmisión", "trasmisión", "transmisiones" and "trasmisiones" are all correct terms in Spanish language.

I'll check again the translated terms in POEditor.

Patrizia.
excuse me, I didn't expect the twofold notation - not too late to learn ..
/R
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] TuneIn Radio Plugin?3