• 6(current)
Release Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia
Hi,

Really nice skin.

Some questions and suggestions:

1) How do I get the watched labels to show? I have selected enabled in the settings but they don't show. They show in all other skins.

2) In view type right list, can there be an option to have the highlighted file/folder not be at the very top of the list? It's easier to navigate files/folders when the highlighted one is a few down from the top.

3) When displaying images:

a) Can you make an option to remove the ratings/stars display at the bottom of the screen? Also those empty boxes accross the bottom of the screen? I know I can press select and it dissapears, but I don't use ratings and don't need it there at all. I looked in the settings but I don't see an enable/disable option.

b) In view type wall, can you extend the thumbnails display to the bottom of the screen? Can this be done if ratings/stars display is disabled/removed? More thumbnails could then be shown.

c) Can there be an option (in all view types) for the highlighted thumbnail image to have a coloured border (like in the default Estuary skin) and stop all the non-highlighted thumbnails dimming? This would be much easier to see.

d) In view type frame, can there be an option to stop the large image behind the thumbnails from dimming?

Thanks.

Ace2 v1.5.0
Kodi v18.4
Shield v8.01
@Tam88 

About watched flag check the images, check in the skin settings, for other styles, for watched and progress icons.

The others, I need more time to check here.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
None of the watched- and progress-label styles show in any of the view types. They show in every other skin.
thank you for the beautiful skin. I noticed a few mistakes.

-series will not show any season posters.

-and for all files no german media flags are displayed. This works for other skins.

thanks for your work.

edit 12.10.
I noticed something else. During music playback, no clearart is displayed. Although it is enabled in the options.
(2019-09-13, 19:56)lordvandad Wrote: * Update: I tested Aeon MQ 8 and the same problem.  Sad  

Hi. This is an awesome and beautiful skin but I have a weird problem.
When I scroll in movies or tv shows, with mouse or keyboard, for a few seconds all posters and fan-arts will disappear and they come back again. And it always happens.
I even reinstalled the skin and it didn't solve the problem. Before this skin I have downloaded all my movies and tv shows (and episodes) images and keep them offline. But no other skin has this problem. I even installed Artwork-Organizer.
As you can see in these images, the image 1 is correct, the image 2 is after scrolling. It freezes at the last focused movie image.

I don't know, but it seems the skin (or artwork-organizer) are not using offline images in library folder and download them each time I scroll!!!

Im using Kodi 18.4 Mac OS version.  

Was having similar trouble with mq8, I went in to my tv library, pressed the left arrow to get a menu, then under art there's an item that says default fanart.  That should use the locally stored fanart. I think it's trying to download art from the web as you browse your media and it's not fast enough to keep up.

Not sure how the settings are in this skin, but setting that seems to have made the change globally in mq8.
So where do you download this skin from ? Couldnt find a link on the first post. Or is it available through the official kodi skin repository ?
Available in the official kodi repository

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/skin...-1.5.0.zip
(2019-10-11, 11:20)vitocorl Wrote: I have a problem with the Movie screen, where the Greek language movie titles are not displayed correctly, whereas info and plot are displayed correctly on Greek language:

https://ibb.co/XxpygG6

On the image 2 & 3 are displayed correctly, 1 is not, as you can see, i think there must be an xml where the fonts or encoding for section 1 (movie title) is wrong for the Greek language.

It seems that font aller_ace_bolditalic.ttf cannot display Greek characters, so i deleted it and all is ok!
@MarcosQui

Nice skin  Smile

Do you have any plans to update "Next Aired" tv guide GUI

Will, there a landscape view option

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Ace v1 was already awesome but v2 is even better. Great work guys!

(2019-10-11, 17:05)ra77 Wrote: thank you for the beautiful skin. I noticed a few mistakes.

-and for all files no german media flags are displayed. This works for other skins.

thanks for your work.

edit 12.10.
I noticed something else. During music playback, no clearart is displayed. Although it is enabled in the options.

Same problem here.
(2019-10-11, 18:30)kamikaze2112 Wrote:
(2019-09-13, 19:56)lordvandad Wrote: * Update: I tested Aeon MQ 8 and the same problem.  Sad  

Hi. This is an awesome and beautiful skin but I have a weird problem.
When I scroll in movies or tv shows, with mouse or keyboard, for a few seconds all posters and fan-arts will disappear and they come back again. And it always happens.
I even reinstalled the skin and it didn't solve the problem. Before this skin I have downloaded all my movies and tv shows (and episodes) images and keep them offline. But no other skin has this problem. I even installed Artwork-Organizer.
As you can see in these images, the image 1 is correct, the image 2 is after scrolling. It freezes at the last focused movie image.

I don't know, but it seems the skin (or artwork-organizer) are not using offline images in library folder and download them each time I scroll!!!

Im using Kodi 18.4 Mac OS version.  

Was having similar trouble with mq8, I went in to my tv library, pressed the left arrow to get a menu, then under art there's an item that says default fanart.  That should use the locally stored fanart. I think it's trying to download art from the web as you browse your media and it's not fast enough to keep up.

Not sure how the settings are in this skin, but setting that seems to have made the change globally in mq8. 
After Ace2 update, this problem is solved and now everything is working well for me. Except I found out another small bug. If a movie or a tv show has no poster, and you move to it or put cursor on it, it seems the skin thinks all movies and tv shows have no poster, or actually no image. So when you scroll, all images are empty again for a few seconds. It happened each time i moved to an item with no image.
Actually I think the main problem is with items with empty poster are fanart. Smile))
I love Ace2 and MQ8. and hope the get better and better. These are just small bugs.  Blush
(2019-10-11, 17:05)ra77 Wrote: thank you for the beautiful skin. I noticed a few mistakes.

thanks for your work.

edit 12.10.
Hello,
With the update to version 1.6.0 the first bug is fixed. But mistakes 2 and 3 are not. Is this still fixed? Or do I make any mistake?
BUILD 1.6.0 - RELEASE DATE 11/6/2019
Changed: The skin has the wrong aspect ratio on some screens.
Fixed: The season poster is not displayed correctly.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/skin...-1.6.0.zip
If this has been asked already I apologise,  the widget row that sits above the main menu, is it possible to have a gap between each poster ? and also , the random staggered heights of every alternative poster ? I may be the only one but imo it looks awful ?
(2019-10-10, 19:49)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-10-10, 15:31)Wanilton Wrote: Settings, skin settings, reset the skin settings, hope this solve. Use kodi in fullscreen.

I do use full screen, I have reset the skin settings, but that didn't change the situation. Forcing the 21:9 as default aspect didn't work either. (I'm using Kodi 18.4 in Ubuntu 16.04.6)

FYI, some additional screenshots...

ImageImageImageImage

It looks as if on the right side, the desktop/window is not fully utilized. There is still "white space". The background fanart is fully displayed, though.
So possibly both horizontal and vertical resolution values are incorrectly handled, it happens on every screen I visited so far. 
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia1