• 56(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
Hey man @cguZZMan

I signed into my google drive within the add-on, navigated to the localhost url as listed in the op, and mapped my video folders within Kodi.  The metadata was successfully loaded and it looked as though my media was available, but when I click to play any of them the files don't load.  When I go back through file manager to where I had mapped my google drive, Kodi says "path not found or invalid".  The localhost url no longer connects when I try to view it in a browser as well.  Is there something I'm doing wrong or a way I could fix it? Sorry for the beginner questions, if I could get this to work it'd be easily the best Kodi add-on ever.  Thanks for the help in advance!
Hi, I am running Kodi version 18.4 with the latest Google Drive add-on from the Kodi repository. When I add the url as a source in file manager, I can browse it but when I go to let's say Movies > Files > Add videos it is not there as a source. I went back and follow the document step by steps. I don't seem to be missing anything. As I said, I can browse through the path http://localhost:8587/source in File manager with no problem.

Update: Figured it out. NVM
(2019-10-08, 06:55)ntilikp Wrote: Hey man @cguZZMan

I signed into my google drive within the add-on, navigated to the localhost url as listed in the op, and mapped my video folders within Kodi.  The metadata was successfully loaded and it looked as though my media was available, but when I click to play any of them the files don't load.  When I go back through file manager to where I had mapped my google drive, Kodi says "path not found or invalid".  The localhost url no longer connects when I try to view it in a browser as well.  Is there something I'm doing wrong or a way I could fix it? Sorry for the beginner questions, if I could get this to work it'd be easily the best Kodi add-on ever.  Thanks for the help in advance!

I am having the same issue at the moment. It stopped working after the scan.
Anyone got this working? Playing movie on browser over other computer on the local network? Download doesn't work too.

I really don’t know what I am doing here but I need some help. I am trying to get as far away from DIRECTV as I can but I enjoy the DVD’s capabilities. I have used USTVNow on ROKU which has has capabilities, but they have dropped it. I am trying to get it on my fire tv but have been unsuccessful.  I am old and really need some basic steps to accomplish it.  I know it can be done and I ain’t a quitter, but I could sure use some help.  thanks!
Hello, I wanted to know if anyone else has a problem entering the url to get the key? When I enter the url from the kodi log file, I get the following message on the next page:

401. That’s an error.
Error: invalid_client
The OAuth client was not found.
Request Details
scope=https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.file
redirect_uri=urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob
response_type=code
client_id=401017228938-hh13gkl6k7i7l7ga35htr8m8convru9.apps.googleusercontent.com
That’s all we know.

I have also included my debugging log, Thanks in advance!

https://paste.kodi.tv/ijuworomes
(2019-10-13, 15:49)aj3232 Wrote: Hello, I wanted to know if anyone else has a problem entering the url to get the key? When I enter the url from the kodi log file, I get the following message on the next page:

401. That’s an error.
Error: invalid_client
The OAuth client was not found.
Request Details
scope=https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.file
redirect_uri=urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob
response_type=code
client_id=401017228938-hh13gkl6k7i7l7ga35htr8m8convru9.apps.googleusercontent.com
That’s all we know.

I have also included my debugging log, Thanks in advance!

https://paste.kodi.tv/ijuworomes
Sorry guys, I got it. Appreciate yall anyway!
A context menu to choose lower quality when necessary would be great, rather than just the option to prompt quality selection every time
(2019-01-02, 03:29)raycekar Wrote: Reporting about that Extra Data Error bug that I know a few people have ran into along with myself.  Did some testing and I found the file that is causing the issue.  In the kodi data location ...\userdata\addon_data\plugin.googledrive there is a file named accounts.cfg that I believe handles the google account info and for reasons I dont understand, it breaks.  So deleting that file and re-adding your account fixes that error. Hope this helps everyone Smile

This is my second error and this helps quite a lot! My first error it took me to reset entire Kodi and rebuilding the entire library again. Thanks for sharing this fix raycekar.
Buen dia

hace un buen tiempo que vengo usando esta extencion pero he venido experimentando en los ultimos dias problemas para poder reproducer mis videos que tengo guardados en drive, me he dado cuenta que es mi operador de internet ya que si conecto mis datos de mi cellular funciona bien sin embargo me gustaria saber que debo buscar o como identifico donde esta el problema o bloqueo si existe ya que si uso la app official de drive en mi PC funciona bien, entonces me gustaria saber si cuando yo reprodusco un video que esta en mi drive con KODI usando el addon porque no esta funcionando bien?

Saludos y muchas gracias,
Hello @WarPirobo

We are an English forum. If you write in another language, please also post the English translation. Google translate is fine.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Good day

I also know English its just know that @cguZZMan also speak Spanish. 

Is been a while that I've been using the ext but I have been experiencing issues in the last few days trying to play the videos that I have stored in drive, I found that is my ISP cuz when I do the same using cell data it works however i'd like to know how do identify what is the issue since when I use google drive in my PC with the official app there is no issue at all so I'd like to know if there is something else between kodi and drive that I should take a look to find if there is some sort of block or something. sometimes when I try to play something it starts and after like a second it just stop. can you help me figure this out?

Thank you,
@WarPirobo

Sure, that is no problem. You can write in Spanish if it helps cguZZMan, but we also need the English translation. Having both languages in your post is fine.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I also like to add that when I activate the quality selection feature I can play anything as long as I don't use original, but I need original so that I can select audio or subs.

Thank you,
Maybe someone here can help me
I managed to connect Google Drive with kodi
But see everything as a folder
Can you connect to a site like the movie db ??
Would it be nice to see what I have ??
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7