• 616(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
((d|-(<O>)-| |-(<O>)-|b))...OOPs!   Ok!  I downloaded the github zip Silvo skin repo 1.0.5 v7.0.7. I chose this latest version,  I still get dependency error....  HELP!!!!!
@LONGOBOBO - Please read: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1850231
(2019-10-08, 08:56)Pienoet Wrote: Yeaahhh looking good for me!

On the Gibble Gitts Hubb Wink
(2019-10-08, 17:18)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-10-08, 08:56)Pienoet Wrote: Yeaahhh looking good for me!

On the Gibble Gitts Hubb Wink 
Thanks just tried it!
Any chance to get the progressbar a little bit lower?
Mike.  Another pretty bespoke request.  In MyFlix view, is it easy to change the skin so that movie titles without a ClearLogo are coloured (rather than white).  Ideally, the same colour as the chosen skin theme colour?  The white text often blends into the background image and I would like it to 'pop' a bit more strongly.
(2019-10-08, 19:40)Pienoet Wrote: Thanks just tried it!
Any chance to get the progressbar a little bit lower?

Can you give me a reason or maybe a screenshot so I can understand why you would like me to move it down?

(2019-10-08, 21:19)stovies Wrote: Mike. Another pretty bespoke request. In MyFlix view, is it easy to change the skin so that movie titles without a ClearLogo are coloured (rather than white). Ideally, the same colour as the chosen skin theme colour? The white text often blends into the background image and I would like it to 'pop' a bit more strongly.

That wouldn't match the look elsewhere but how about I add a second black label to make a "3D" effect?

Would that "POP" enough?

Unrealistic scenario with pure white background:

Actual background:
THis is most likely an impossible ask but I would like a definitive answer , having tinkered with silvo skin for years, I like the "list" widget views . However , if i have widget fanart enabled , when i highlight a selection in the "list" box, the main menu remains on the home screen , now of course if the menu is set to "low" thats not an issue , but I prefer the menu higher. But if move the menu anywhere else on the screen either by editing files or just using "central" option , it spoils the fanart look . So after hours of trying to figure out how to hide menu options when highlighting a selection in the widget list box and no solution found , can you confirm , that it is not possible to hide main menu , other than when using "extended panel option in vertical mode ?
(2019-10-11, 15:55)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Unrealistic scenario with pure white background:

Actual background:

Thumbs up from me!
@mikeSiLVO : Hey Mike, I just noticed something in the OpenCase mod. In the movies section, you have a option for Manual when choosing fanart for the InfoPanel. This is not in the music section. Didn't know if this was oversight or by choice?

Thought I would ask before you release
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
You are a god Mike! Thank you for all of your effort Smile
I was wondering what are the icons style called that you use? Just black and white square or something else?
I need one matching the skin theme for Twitch on my main menu and I can't find any. The ones i download in .png that are 512x512 are just a black image in kodi?
Hi mikeSiLVO

This must be a recent change, but how can I remove the background poster overlay?

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-10-15, 19:11)Karellen Wrote: Hi mikeSiLVO

This must be a recent change, but how can I remove the background poster overlay?

@Karellen Not sure if if this is what you are looking for, but try Skin Settings > SiLVO Extras >Enable live backgrounds for movie sets. Turning that off will remove the posters in the sets background.
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
(2019-10-15, 19:45)Wanderer189 Wrote:
Quote:
@Karellen Not sure if if this is what you are looking for, but try Skin Settings > SiLVO Extras >Enable live backgrounds for movie sets. Turning that off will remove the posters in the sets background.
I don't remember doing that, but that is exactly what it was.

Thanks @Wanderer189
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-10-11, 20:33)ontap Wrote: THis is most likely an impossible ask but I would like a definitive answer , having tinkered with silvo skin for years, I like the "list" widget views . However , if i have widget fanart enabled , when i highlight a selection in the "list" box, the main menu remains on the home screen , now of course if the menu is set to "low" thats not an issue , but I prefer the menu higher. But if move the menu anywhere else on the screen either by editing files or just using "central" option , it spoils the fanart look . So after hours of trying to figure out how to hide menu options when highlighting a selection in the widget list box and no solution found , can you confirm , that it is not possible to hide main menu , other than when using "extended panel option in vertical mode ?

What exactly would you like to happen? If it is hiding the menu then I think that will look weird but maybe I can slide it down or something... Huh

(2019-10-12, 09:43)stovies Wrote: Thumbs up from me!

Been on that Gits place thingy for a few days now Smile

(2019-10-14, 15:26)Wanderer189 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO : Hey Mike, I just noticed something in the OpenCase mod. In the movies section, you have a option for Manual when choosing fanart for the InfoPanel. This is not in the music section. Didn't know if this was oversight or by choice?

OpenCase mod and infopanel aren't really related. Looks like I never got around to adding manual for music, will try to remember.

(2019-10-15, 16:07)snyft Wrote: You are a god Mike! Thank you for all of your effort Smile
I was wondering what are the icons style called that you use? Just black and white square or something else?
I need one matching the skin theme for Twitch on my main menu and I can't find any. The ones i download in .png that are 512x512 are just a black image in kodi?

The images used for the Main Menu icons are transparent, centered, and dimensions are 105x105. You can see the others used in the skin HERE.

I was always told that if someone asks if you're a God... You say... YES!!

(2019-10-15, 19:57)Karellen Wrote: I don't remember doing that, but that is exactly what it was.

Thanks @Wanderer189

If you are using the latest from GitHub then you likely enabled it awhile ago but it used to rely on Skin Info Service and I do it all in skin engine now so it might have just started working Wink

EDIT: @snyft try this icon and see how it looks
https://i.imgur.com/MrGgJwc.png
(2019-10-15, 20:30)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-10-11, 20:33)ontap Wrote: THis is most likely an impossible ask but I would like a definitive answer , having tinkered with silvo skin for years, I like the "list" widget views . However , if i have widget fanart enabled , when i highlight a selection in the "list" box, the main menu remains on the home screen , now of course if the menu is set to "low" thats not an issue , but I prefer the menu higher. But if move the menu anywhere else on the screen either by editing files or just using "central" option , it spoils the fanart look . So after hours of trying to figure out how to hide menu options when highlighting a selection in the widget list box and no solution found , can you confirm , that it is not possible to hide main menu , other than when using "extended panel option in vertical mode ?

What exactly would you like to happen? If it is hiding the menu then I think that will look weird but maybe I can slide it down or something... Huh
(2019-10-12, 09:43)stovies Wrote: Thumbs up from me!

Been on that Gits place thingy for a few days now Smile
(2019-10-14, 15:26)Wanderer189 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO : Hey Mike, I just noticed something in the OpenCase mod. In the movies section, you have a option for Manual when choosing fanart for the InfoPanel. This is not in the music section. Didn't know if this was oversight or by choice?

OpenCase mod and infopanel aren't really related. Looks like I never got around to adding manual for music, will try to remember.
(2019-10-15, 16:07)snyft Wrote: You are a god Mike! Thank you for all of your effort Smile

The images used for the Main Menu icons are transparent, centered, and dimensions are 105x105. You can see the others used in the skin HERE.

I was always told that if someone asks if you're a God... You say... YES!!

(2019-10-15, 19:57)Karellen Wrote: I don't remember doing that, but that is exactly what it was.

Thanks @Wanderer189

If you are using the latest from GitHub then you likely enabled it awhile ago but it used to rely on Skin Info Service and I do it all in skin engine now so it might have just started working Wink

EDIT: @snyft try this icon and see how it looks
https://i.imgur.com/MrGgJwc.png 
That worked extremely well! Thank you God! Big Grin
  • 616(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55