• 173(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-10-03, 11:36)scofield272 Wrote:
(2019-10-03, 11:09)Acratic Wrote:
(2019-10-02, 10:30)scofield272 Wrote: Hi Cartamn

When I'm using UpNext addon, seldom, when i click on the "play next episode" popup button, the countdown popup is shown on the start of the next episode and not disappear (it countdown repeatedly) until i press on the "watch the ending" button.

Yeah, the Up Next popup is broken at the moment, it will be fixed with the next update. Just disable the pop up for now and use the "next track" button on your mini keyboard/third party remote if you have one. If not, just fast forward to the end of the movie/episode and it will pop up by itself.  
Will do, Thanks for the update. 

No problem, have a good one.
(2019-10-03, 11:54)Acratic Wrote: Hey, I ran into this problem concerning clear logos. Apparently, if you go into ".kodi" and place your own clear logos in the shows/movies folders, while the home screen and general UI recognizes and uses them after you select them using the artwork menu, the video player doesn't use them. It's not a app breaking problem but it's annoying me, a lot. Anyone got a fix for this or is this something only the dev can fix?

Pictures of the problem: https://imgur.com/a/s3Pw1FU

Thanks!
Bump.
Does anyone know how to deactivate the splash screen?
I Just want after the kodi logo to immediately enter the home menu.
(2019-10-08, 07:08)Teri Wrote: Does anyone know how to deactivate the splash screen?

um dont know how to deactivate the Bingie splash. Hypothetically I think you could use the use your own image option and and just use a black jpg. I went the other route and removed the kodi splash with the advancedsettings.xml https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
I deleted Titan Bingie from my Kodi Leia (SHIELD) a couple of times. Now when I re-install Bingie I have leftover "ghost" Widgets that don't show on my actual widget No1, 2 etc.
Is there any way to comple uninstall Bingie and all its previous set up?
I deleted Titan Bingie from my Kodi Leia (SHIELD) a couple of times. Now when I re-install Bingie I have leftover "ghost" Widgets that don't show on my actual widget No1, 2 etc.
Is there any way to completely uninstall Bingie and all its previous set up?
(2019-10-08, 18:19)insync44 Wrote: I deleted Titan Bingie from my Kodi Leia (SHIELD) a couple of times. Now when I re-install Bingie I have leftover "ghost" Widgets that don't show on my actual widget No1, 2 etc.

i think its related script.skinshortcuts
(the files there arent deleted aftee uninstall skin)

easiest way should be
1. go to settings -> shortcuts
2 at the bottom should be a button which reset the shortcuts to default setting,
3. click it

that should do it.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-10-08, 13:44)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-10-08, 07:08)Teri Wrote: Does anyone know how to deactivate the splash screen?

um dont know how to deactivate the Bingie splash. Hypothetically I think you could use the use your own image option and and just use a black jpg. I went the other route and removed the kodi splash with the advancedsettings.xml https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml

Thanks man.
(2018-08-22, 02:17)cartman.dos Wrote:  

Hey man, ss there any way to have the "Movies" and "TV Shows" menu items default to the "All Movies" and "All TV Shows" submenu screens?  The screens that come up now, with recently added, similar titles, spotlight, etc take a very long time to load on my Xbox One.  Thanks in advance, this skin is amazing
(2019-10-09, 04:16)ntilikp Wrote:
(2018-08-22, 02:17)cartman.dos Wrote:  

Hey man, ss there any way to have the "Movies" and "TV Shows" menu items default to the "All Movies" and "All TV Shows" submenu screens?  The screens that come up now, with recently added, similar titles, spotlight, etc take a very long time to load on my Xbox One.  Thanks in advance, this skin is amazing 

i did this a while back but if i am not mistaken go to Settings > Skin Settings > Configure Shortcuts > Edit Menu Shortcuts > Scroll to Movies/TV Shows > Change Action or/and Change Shortcut > Video Library > Movies > Title

I don't remember if its Action or Shortcut
(2019-10-08, 19:03)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-10-08, 18:19)insync44 Wrote: I deleted Titan Bingie from my Kodi Leia (SHIELD) a couple of times. Now when I re-install Bingie I have leftover "ghost" Widgets that don't show on my actual widget No1, 2 etc.

i think its related script.skinshortcuts
(the files there arent deleted aftee uninstall skin)

easiest way should be
1. go to settings -> shortcuts
2 at the bottom should be a button which reset the shortcuts to default setting,
3. click it

that should do it. 
Thanks, that worked.
Could I suggest adding sequels to movies in recommended and in-progress , as in if I watched matrix, it would suggest matrix 2 & 3?
(2019-03-22, 09:00)cartman.dos Wrote: OK guys ALMOST finished the new search engine, then I'm left with some minor stuff and release here we come.
I think that's my best work thus far, so felt the need to share a preview:

Hello
I'm a still User from Germany.
At first, thx for the great skin, fantastic Job.
At Seconds, sorry for my bad english 😁

Now my Problem...
In the build in search i have no results from YouTube. All others (Name, Episoden, Genre.... etc) are ok. I try many Things in the settings, but nothing helps.
Any Idea what the Problem is?

My System:
Raspberry Pi 3+
LibreElec 9.1.501
I have tried alot of skins but this is far the best i've tried. So first of all thank you for the amazing skin!

I only have 1 small problem that i can seem to get working.

When i add a widget to a addon source that are movies the widget works perfectly when i press play.
But when using series when i click the Play season 1 episode 2 ( from the In progress list ) button the loading spinner appears and then goes back to the home menu again.

Debug log: https://paste.kodi.tv/ajarufomec.kodi

Hope to hear from you soon.
(2019-10-14, 14:40)arnenaessens Wrote: I have tried alot of skins but this is far the best i've tried. So first of all thank you for the amazing skin!

I only have 1 small problem that i can seem to get working.

When i add a widget to a addon source that are movies the widget works perfectly when i press play.
But when using series when i click the Play season 1 episode 2 ( from the In progress list ) button the loading spinner appears and then goes back to the home menu again.

Debug log: https://paste.kodi.tv/ajarufomec.kodi

Hope to hear from you soon.

You should delete that log and use a similar supported addon like popcornflix to recreate your issue you wont get any help with banned addons in your log. I would like to help but you have to abide by the rules of the forum.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
  • 173(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26