• 617(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hi @mikeSiLVO ,

I was wondering how I  can modify default movie cases ? When I added a movie from one of my favorites addons it display the "trailer" black cases.
I wanted to have the blue (blueray) by default.

Thanks in advanced and congrats for the amazing works and support you provide for your skin !

Rgds
Regarding my question about the main menu panel/text , let's say I either have menu set to central , or I delete home menu back image and move the menu title label upwards either central or above centre on home scree. If I then use the list widget , when th I highlight a selection sn the info box and poster appear on the screen , the menu title sits in front of it . Just wondered in the above scenario whether the menu items could slide out if view ?
I use the PVR >> Recently Played Channels as a widget and have the label on each item. It shows the channel logo and the name of the channel (ex. ABC, CBS, NBC, etc.) on each logo.

Would it be possible to have the channel logo and then the show/movie that is currently playing on that channel as the label instead of the channel name?
@mikeSiLVO - I just noticed that this may be a small bug in the skin. If you have over 99 songs on an album, there is no spacing between the track # and the track name as the pic shows.

(2019-10-16, 08:04)Jayabs Wrote: Hi @mikeSiLVO ,

I was wondering how I  can modify default movie cases ? When I added a movie from one of my favorites addons it display the "trailer" black cases.
I wanted to have the blue (blueray) by default.

Thanks in advanced and congrats for the amazing works and support you provide for your skin !

Rgds

Some items need to be played first before the correct case will show up. Alternatively you can download the skin from GitHub and replace the trailer case image with whatever you want.

(2019-10-16, 09:57)ontap Wrote: Regarding my question about the main menu panel/text , let's say I either have menu set to central , or I delete home menu back image and move the menu title label upwards either central or above centre on home scree. If I then use the list widget , when th I highlight a selection sn the info box and poster appear on the screen , the menu title sits in front of it . Just wondered in the above scenario whether the menu items could slide out if view ?

Sounds like you are talking about a modification you did to the skin. You can do whatever you want when customizing Wink
I suggest to take a look at the animations for sliding the vertical menu and then add/adapt it to your menu mod.

(2019-10-16, 21:07)Doctor Eggs Wrote: I use the PVR >> Recently Played Channels as a widget and have the label on each item. It shows the channel logo and the name of the channel (ex. ABC, CBS, NBC, etc.) on each logo.

Would it be possible to have the channel logo and then the show/movie that is currently playing on that channel as the label instead of the channel name?

I'd need to get feedback from other PVR users before considering changing how that works. I don't use PVR so a consensus will have to govern those decisions Undecided

(2019-10-19, 20:31)shedrock Wrote: @mikeSiLVO - I just noticed that this may be a small bug in the skin. If you have over 99 songs on an album, there is no spacing between the track # and the track name as the pic shows.

Should be fixed on Git Smile
Hoping to get the latest version of the skin sent for inclusion into Kodi repo within the next day or two so, if you can, please test out the newest on GitHub and report any issues. No matter how small or insignificant you may think they are Wink

I'd really like to have a bug free release. Just this one time... Nod Blush
(2019-10-20, 04:05)mikeSiLVO Wrote: No matter how small or insignificant you may think they are
you said small, so here it is Smile

Icons are cropped in Global Search for Guide results. Some logos are rectangular (800x450). The square logos are ok.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-10-20, 05:14)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-10-20, 04:05)mikeSiLVO Wrote: No matter how small or insignificant you may think they are
you said small, so here it is Smile

Icons are cropped in Global Search for Guide results. Some logos are rectangular (800x450). The square logos are ok.

Yep, thanks Smile
Should be fixed on Git. I use demo client and all icons are square so didn't notice.

I say small and insignificant cause when someone points out anything, and I mean anything...
That usually leads me to notice something else since I am now looking somewhere that I normally would not have Nod
(2019-10-20, 04:05)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Hoping to get the latest version of the skin sent for inclusion into Kodi repo within the next day or two so, if you can, please test out the newest on GitHub and report any issues. No matter how small or insignificant you may think they are Wink

I'd really like to have a bug free release. Just this one time... Nod Blush
Great news.. Looking forward to the release.

Since you insist, there's a slight issue with long network names. In "Lowlist" view for the episodes, network name instead of the studio icon is displayed. Now if the studio/network name is a bit long it gets hidden by the episode thumb on the right. See the screenshot in the link below for better illustration.
Screenshot
Please do so that the focus in the bottom menu of the PVR is not on Stop but on CH List.When you double-click the OK button on the remote control, a list of channels will immediately appear.
(2019-10-20, 07:53)monisriz Wrote: Great news.. Looking forward to the release.

Since you insist, there's a slight issue with long network names. In "Lowlist" view for the episodes, network name instead of the studio icon is displayed. Now if the studio/network name is a bit long it gets hidden by the episode thumb on the right. See the screenshot in the link below for better illustration.

This came up before in the OG Aeon Nox 5 thread IIRC and not sure how to handle it.

I can leave it the way it is and truncate longer names but then you will see an ellipsis at the end since I will not add scrolling.
I could also shrink the image a little bit and still truncate or remove the thumb entirely... Huh

(2019-10-20, 10:27)Fussball Wrote: Please do so that the focus in the bottom menu of the PVR is not on Stop but on CH List.When you double-click the OK button on the remote control, a list of channels will immediately appear.

If you hide the player controls then it will focus the channel button on open of the OSD.
Looks weird to me if it focuses on a random button off to the right like that but if more people want it I will add it.
Just need to hear from other PVR users about it.
(2019-10-15, 20:30)mikeSiLVO Wrote:  
(2019-10-14, 15:26)Wanderer189 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO : Hey Mike, I just noticed something in the OpenCase mod. In the movies section, you have a option for Manual when choosing fanart for the InfoPanel. This is not in the music section. Didn't know if this was oversight or by choice?

Thought I would ask before you release

OpenCase mod and infopanel aren't really related. Looks like I never got around to adding manual for music, will try to remember.
@mikeSiLVO Just wanted to see if this was included in the latest git?
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
(2019-10-20, 18:08)Wanderer189 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO Just wanted to see if this was included in the latest git?

No I forgot but it is on da Gitmer now Wink
(2019-10-20, 18:40)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-10-20, 18:08)Wanderer189 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO Just wanted to see if this was included in the latest git?

No I forgot but it is on da Gitmer now Wink 
Thank you Sir
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
(2019-10-20, 17:46)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-10-20, 07:53)monisriz Wrote: Great news.. Looking forward to the release.

This came up before in the OG Aeon Nox 5 thread IIRC and not sure how to handle it.

I can leave it the way it is and truncate longer names but then you will see an ellipsis at the end since I will not add scrolling.
I could also shrink the image a little bit and still truncate or remove the thumb entirely... Huh  

One way could be how it's done in Lowlist view for seasons. Basically remove the text based network/studio label from the episode lowlist view and add the icon at the bottom/floor. This will also fill up the empty space at the bottom in episode/lowlist view. I would definitely not suggest removing the thumb. Even shrinking the thumb won't be a fool proof solution as network names can vary in length and one can never be sure of this length. Plus there's tons of space on the floor below the thumb/plot which is not being used currently.
Screenshot
  • 617(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55