• 116(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
I figured out I needed to unhide hidden folders. Got that and exported a couple things, metadata is not right, I'll have to do more testing.
(2019-10-16, 14:53)DNKK Wrote:
(2019-10-16, 10:54)PhO3NiX Wrote:
(2019-10-14, 15:41)DNKK Wrote: have you put in your esn number   

Thank You very much. Now i have 4k, HDR and Dolby Atmos, but i don't have subtitles at all... Confused  Any advice ?   
What kodi nightly are you on I think the last nightly broke subtitles as I had subtitles yesterday and they are not working for me either today after the update. Kodi restart fixed it so now I am not sure why you are not getting subtitles 
In almost every title i don't have any subtitles streams (Kodi 19 and Kodi 18 nightly - latest and previous).
Does anyone know what was changed between Kodi 18.4 and 18 nightlies?

Is it something I can just change myself? I run Kodi on multiple devices with a central DB, so I don't want to run v19 until it's released.
(2019-10-17, 08:04)proxymatt Wrote: Does anyone know what was changed between Kodi 18.4 and 18 nightlies?

Is it something I can just change myself? I run Kodi on multiple devices with a central DB, so I don't want to run v19 until it's released.
v19 and v18 nightlies are different you can use v18 nightlies and v18.4 official on the same db.
(2019-10-16, 20:44)PhO3NiX Wrote:
(2019-10-16, 14:53)DNKK Wrote:
(2019-10-16, 10:54)PhO3NiX Wrote: Thank You very much. Now i have 4k, HDR and Dolby Atmos, but i don't have subtitles at all... Confused  Any advice ?   
What kodi nightly are you on I think the last nightly broke subtitles as I had subtitles yesterday and they are not working for me either today after the update. Kodi restart fixed it so now I am not sure why you are not getting subtitles 
In almost every title i don't have any subtitles streams (Kodi 19 and Kodi 18 nightly - latest and previous).

What system are you running Kodi on?
(2019-10-18, 00:02)HalfEmptY Wrote:
(2019-10-16, 20:44)PhO3NiX Wrote:
(2019-10-16, 14:53)DNKK Wrote: What kodi nightly are you on I think the last nightly broke subtitles as I had subtitles yesterday and they are not working for me either today after the update. Kodi restart fixed it so now I am not sure why you are not getting subtitles 

I'm on NVIDIA SHIELD v2. I'm in Poland - don't know if that info is important. I have subs in "13 Commandments" which is 1080p, but every 4k movie or tv show that I checked don't have any subs.
(2019-10-18, 01:02)PhO3NiX Wrote:
(2019-10-16, 20:44)PhO3NiX Wrote: In almost every title i don't have any subtitles streams (Kodi 19 and Kodi 18 nightly - latest and previous).
http://validedge.com/netflix-nw-2-5-error-code/

I'm on NVIDIA SHIELD v2. I'm in Poland - don't know if that info is important. I have subs in "13 Commandments" which is 1080p, but every 4k movie or tv show that I checked don't have any subs. 

Thanks, for helping us.
(2019-10-11, 02:16)acexp2 Wrote: I've got an odd problem that I can't seem to find anyone else having in the better part of a year. I can login, but once I've done so, there's no lists of any type, only the search option. Trying the search option itself sadly returns nothing. It was working absolutely perfect Monday, but I haven't been able to get it back since. Upgraded to the current nightly build including in an attempt to fix, same result. Any ideas? Thanks!
I had the same problem, and I found a workaround. I donwnloaded this repository :
https://github.com/sonpero/Netflix/blob/...-1.0.0.zip
and re-installed the NetFlix addon from it. It updated to version 15.5, and then, everything is OK !

Good luck mate !
Hello . I installed the netflix addon from repository.castagnait-1.0.0.zip . after a minute . My kodi and my mi box freeze . i need to power off from the line . anyone have this problem as well ? How can i fix it .
(2019-10-19, 01:26)xpwmaster Wrote: Hello . I installed the netflix addon from repository.castagnait-1.0.0.zip . after a minute . My kodi and my mi box freeze . i need to power off from the line . anyone have this problem as well ? How can i fix it .

Never mind . Updating kodi to 18.4 fixed the problem
(2019-10-16, 20:44)PhO3NiX Wrote: In almost every title i don't have any subtitles streams (Kodi 19 and Kodi 18 nightly - latest and previous).

If you have the shield (gaming edition) (w/game controller)

The solution I've found for missing subtltles with this plugin, is to:
1. Make sure you are using a viable sub service (I'm using opensubtitles for subs)
2. In Kodi setting - choose Forced Only for subtitles
3. In Netflix Plugin under playback where it says "Disable subtitles if there are no forced subtitle streams" ..make sure that is off.
4. Use your game controller, (during shows playback) push down on the left joystick to toggle the subtitles on and off. If there are no subtles for a particular show, you will see a message saying something like no subs available.

If you just have the remote, you may have to search manually for some subtitles. Depending on which Kodi skin your using, you should be able to search manually in the video player settings during playback, or you may be able to toggle the subs on and off from there.
I'm using the Atom1c Bomb skin so I don't have some of those options in the video player setting itself. Some player settings my be a little different depending on the skin you are using, but most options are available.
does t95z plus support l3 on netflix and how to fix it
(2019-10-20, 10:34)HalfEmptY Wrote:
(2019-10-18, 00:02)HalfEmptY Wrote: What system are you running Kodi on?

1. Make sure you are using a viable sub service (I'm using opensubtitles for subs)
3. In Netflix Plugin under playback where it says "Disable subtitles if there are no forced subtitle streams" ..make sure that is off.
4. Use your game controller, (during shows playback) push down on the left joystick to toggle the subtitles on and off. If there are no subtles for a particular show, you will see a message saying something like no subs available.

If you just have the remote, you may have to search manually for some subtitles. Depending on which Kodi skin your using, you should be able to search manually in the video player settings during playback, or you may be able to toggle the subs on and off from there.
I'm using the Atom1c Bomb skin so I don't have some of those options in the video player setting itself. Some player settings my be a little different depending on the skin you are using, but most options are available.

Ok, I know that i can download subs from opensubtitles etc. But I am wondering why I don't have proper subs streams.
When will the add-on be python 3 compatible?
Kodi 19, post october 13 or there abouts, has depreciated python 2 Eek
I'm a XBMC novice :)
(2019-10-21, 11:36)PhO3NiX Wrote:
(2019-10-20, 10:34)HalfEmptY Wrote:
(2019-10-18, 01:02)PhO3NiX Wrote: I'm on NVIDIA SHIELD v2. I'm in Poland - don't know if that info is important. I have subs in "13 Commandments" which is 1080p, but every 4k movie or tv show that I checked don't have any subs.

Ok, I know that i can download subs from opensubtitles etc. But I am wondering why I don't have proper subs streams.

What do you mean by "proper sub streams "? Are you certain that the Netflix movie or shows you are seeking actually contain subs? Give an example of one of the shows and I will see if I'm able to receive subs or captions for it through the Plugin.
  • 116(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14