• 22(current)
Linux ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel
Which skin do you all use with the N2?
Estuary is just perfect for me Smile
(2019-10-28, 21:35)kanariepiet Wrote: Which skin do you all use with the N2?

Aura Smile. Beautiful skin, customization w/o being overwhelming.
(2019-10-28, 22:11)Sebos Wrote: Estuary is just perfect for me Smile

Estuary mod v2! Stock look but some great added features.
(2019-10-28, 21:35)kanariepiet Wrote: Which skin do you all use with the N2?

Titan MOD - beautiful skin, highly customisable, NetFlix views etc. Ran ok on my Veri 4K+ but fairly zips along on N2. Awesome
Confluence!
Since today on CE 9.2.0/Kodi 18.4 I can get Netflix streams only in 720p. Till today I had no problems with 1080p.
Any one here has NF installed to try out if 1080p is still available on N2. Maybe it's region/server dependent (my is Europe).
Just got one of these and the PQ is a definite step up over the S905.
By the way could someone tell me what I need to buy to get bluetooth working with this so I can pair my Harmony remote with it.
(2019-10-29, 17:44)Sholander Wrote: Since today on CE 9.2.0/Kodi 18.4 I can get Netflix streams only in 720p. Till today I had no problems with 1080p.
Any one here has NF installed to try out if 1080p is still available on N2. Maybe it's region/server dependent (my is Europe).

Solved. It was due to my ISP, not N2 or NF addon related.
(2019-10-30, 11:11)mattmarsden Wrote: By the way could someone tell me what I need to buy to get bluetooth working with this so I can pair my Harmony remote with it.

Pretty much any 4.0 BT USB dongle should work. I got this one and it works OK with my BT devices (gamepads phones, speakers), but not having BT Harmony cannot guarantee for compatibility.
Does anyone else have an issue with BT where the paired device (old PS3 BD remote in my case) is sometimes not reconnected after resuming from suspend? In these cases, manually connecting won't work either but I need to remove and pair the device again.
The weird thing is that sometimes reconnection works, sometimes doesn't. I'm using a BT dongle with the same chipset than the one Hardkernel sells has.
(2019-10-30, 11:32)Boulder Wrote: Does anyone else have an issue with BT where the paired device (old PS3 BD remote in my case) is sometimes not reconnected after resuming from suspend? In these cases, manually connecting won't work either but I need to remove and pair the device again.
The weird thing is that sometimes reconnection works, sometimes doesn't. I'm using a BT dongle with the same chipset than the one Hardkernel sells has.

Have you tried connecting it to front USB2.0 micro port via an OTG adapter ? Some BT adapters work better/more stable on this port...
Just ordered me one of these and been reading up on setting up configs and such. Arrived today and at the post office, noooooo.

Ill be running CE From 16gb EMMC and possibly android tv from micro usb?.

Im really hoping this is going to sort my problems, had a few players and currently using my PC to play films through hdmi, but i have had constant issues with unsmooth playback and its doing my head in.

Whats the best idea for a boot selector rather than having to get up and change switches?, is it possible to boot from more the 2 devices?
Happy with the Odroid N2 so far! I was initially looking at the Vero 4K+, but because a sizable amount of my media are encodes from the anime scene, I really needed a box that can chug the High 10 profile H.264 content. This thing can handle Hi10P without any hiccups, even high-bitrate (20+ Mbps) 3D animation. I can recommend this to fellow anime fans who are looking for a proper media box for scene encodes.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel4