• 94(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-10-18, 22:44)t123thomas Wrote:
(2019-10-07, 10:09)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-10-04, 23:03)t123thomas Wrote: Hi Just installed the beta 18.1.13 version, I observed that when setting the force view for tv episodes to Netflix two levels, and season to Netflix, the Netflix episode level two will not respect the setting even when I limit the view type to only Netflix every other option are unchecked. I even went further to click on Kiosk if that will prevent the episode from changing this seems not to resolve the issue.
Second issue,
The overlays I want home rotation backdrops not to have an overlay, the previous version I was able to set this but in the 18.1.13 same settings as the previous, I am able to. The screen appears dusty or misty.
Any suggestions on these issues.

hi.
1. The "2 level view" is a SEASON viewtype which can show the episode content.
so , set view526 on season level

2. i need to check that.

Hi Boss, did U have the time to resolve the overlay issue, I have the same setting between beta and stable, int stable I was able to set overlay to default hence it removed all overlay and the background art rotation become very transparent, but in the Beta very misty regardless of t changes or setting that I chose. Wondering if I should give a try if you have resolved.
Thanks for the supports and hard work

not now.
will take a look in next days.
:-)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-10-24, 17:53)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-10-18, 22:44)t123thomas Wrote:
(2019-10-07, 10:09)mardukL Wrote: hi.
1. The "2 level view" is a SEASON viewtype which can show the episode content.
so , set view526 on season level

2. i need to check that.

Hi Boss, did U have the time to resolve the overlay issue, I have the same setting between beta and stable, int stable I was able to set overlay to default hence it removed all overlay and the background art rotation become very transparent, but in the Beta very misty regardless of t changes or setting that I chose. Wondering if I should give a try if you have resolved.

not now.
will take a look in the next days.
Thanks for looking into the issues, please keep me posted when the issue is resolved so that I can test drive the revised beta.

Cheers!
(2019-10-28, 23:21)t123thomas Wrote:
(2019-10-24, 17:53)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-10-18, 22:44)t123thomas Wrote: Hi Boss, did U have the time to resolve the overlay issue, I have the same setting between beta and stable, int stable I was able to set overlay to default hence it removed all overlay and the background art rotation become very transparent, but in the Beta very misty regardless of t changes or setting that I chose. Wondering if I should give a try if you have resolved.

not now.
Thanks for looking into the issues, please keep me posted when the issue is resolved so that I can test drive the revised beta.

Cheers! 

Be sure, i will.

I set priority to finished this music hub, after that i'll fix the stuff left here in Titan MOD to get a good and stable update version ready.
(2019-10-29, 13:05)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-10-28, 23:21)t123thomas Wrote:
(2019-10-24, 17:53)mardukL Wrote: not now.

Cheers!  

Be sure, i will.

I set priority to finished this music hub, after that i'll fix the stuff left here in Titan MOD to get a good and stable update version ready. 
Well done the music hub looks so impressive, I was wondering if you could add this look to Titan, very nice in the Confluence 
 https://www.howtogeek.com/247311/how-to-...h-nextpvr/, this screen allow for watching Live TV while able to scroll down the channel list, if there is an existing config in the Titan skill that will produce same screen please point me to the settings 

Thanks
Music hub looks awesome - will it only work with local library music?

I use the Google Music add-on
(2019-10-29, 22:38)t123thomas Wrote:
(2019-10-29, 13:05)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-10-28, 23:21)t123thomas Wrote: Thanks for looking into the issues, please keep me posted when the issue is resolved so that I can test drive the revised beta.

Cheers!  

Be sure, i will.

Well done the music hub looks so impressive, I was wondering if you could add this look to Titan, very nice in the Confluence 
 https://www.howtogeek.com/247311/how-to-...h-nextpvr/, this screen allow for watching Live TV while able to scroll down the channel list, if there is an existing config in the Titan skill that will produce same screen please point me to the settings 

Thanks

i need to take look.
i know that exist some preview windows on some views, which shown currently running video.

i am unsure if i can add something like a preview wimdow which shows currently focused channel because i dont use pvr.

so, no promise here.
(2019-10-30, 14:30)Abbaskip Wrote: Music hub looks awesome - will it only work with local library music?

Thanks, still unfinished.

Its supposed work for library and some addons.
but the addon part is far away (still need work on some layout, library parts incl. playlists) , i will see later how it can be set up/defined with some music addons.

is google music in official kodi repo?
Hi @mardukL , I am having some weird problem with the show plot window in the movie information dialog of your skin. it's just plain empty, any advise how to fix this?
(2019-10-30, 16:15)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-10-30, 14:30)Abbaskip Wrote: Music hub looks awesome - will it only work with local library music?

Thanks, still unfinished.

Its supposed work for library and some addons.
but the addon part is far away (still need work on some layout, library parts incl. playlists) , i will see later how it can be set up/defined with some music addons.

is google music in official kodi repo?

Not in Repo, but on these forums:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200640
@mardukL    Off Topic. I like the way he is giving "swan", I have decided to continue his work on github. If you need a tester, here you have a voluntary. Greeting.
(2019-10-31, 00:31)Element_Hg Wrote: Hi @mardukL , I am having some weird problem with the show plot window in the movie information dialog of your skin. it's just plain empty, any advise how to fix this?

oops, will be fixed next update.
thanks.

you can try use the 'new enhanced info' or 'netflix' videoinfo.
there are no issues atm.

(settings-> library settings - on right side lookup for videoinfo section and toggle wished one , if you wanna change it)
I know you busy with swan but do u think you can fix the forced viewtypes bug either the screen is blank or the wrong viewtype always come up
(2019-11-14, 09:37)Butta97 Wrote: I know you busy with swan but do u think you can fix the forced viewtypes bug either the screen is blank or the wrong viewtype always come up

i will try it ;-)
@mardukL, How do I attach a screenshot to comment, it will be easy to explain and give you a good sense of the issue.
Thanks
(2019-11-16, 00:25)t123thomas Wrote: @mardukL, How do I attach a screenshot to comment, it will be easy to explain and give you a good sense of the issue.
Thanks

here in forum, just use the image button (top bar when you post a comment.
on git hub , just put the link in the pr description or pr title
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15