• 138(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
(2019-08-29, 23:54)Basje Wrote:
(2019-08-29, 15:40)Skank Wrote: Basje,

2 things:
- watching vtm live stream -> it stops playing after each "program", is that normal behabious? i always have to relaunch the live tv every time it changes, for ex i start it to watch the news, the news is finished, it stops playing live tv, i rehit it, then it starts again..
- second, this might be a hard one. When watching, picture is not fluent. I dont really see stuttering or buffering, but the picture isnt fluent as normal.... (its like picture get sometimes behind). Any ideas? Using zidoo x9s

I guess the live stream stops, because there is small absence of data in between programs. That forces Kodi to stop playback. You can verify your kodi.log for that.

The second issue I cannot help. Seems like a hardware/performance issue. As soon as playback starts, Retrospect's work is done. 
Anything i can do about the first question?
(2019-08-30, 19:03)Skank Wrote:
(2019-08-29, 23:54)Basje Wrote:
(2019-08-29, 15:40)Skank Wrote: Basje,

2 things:
- watching vtm live stream -> it stops playing after each "program", is that normal behabious? i always have to relaunch the live tv every time it changes, for ex i start it to watch the news, the news is finished, it stops playing live tv, i rehit it, then it starts again..
- second, this might be a hard one. When watching, picture is not fluent. I dont really see stuttering or buffering, but the picture isnt fluent as normal.... (its like picture get sometimes behind). Any ideas? Using zidoo x9s

I guess the live stream stops, because there is small absence of data in between programs. That forces Kodi to stop playback. You can verify your kodi.log for that.

The second issue I cannot help. Seems like a hardware/performance issue. As soon as playback starts, Retrospect's work is done.  
Anything i can do about the first question? 
Yes, check your kodi.log and see what it says there.
In settings. When I go to Chanel settings and then under Chanel configuration only 8 Chanels all Dutch I think is available.
I would like to see other Chanels like Swedish for example. I need to configure a logon id and a password to specifik Chanels.
Retrospect 5.0.7
Also Swedish Chanel TV4 Play does not work. Gets an Retrospect error each time I try to load a list of items. "Error retrieving the list of items.
It could be because TV4 Play requiere a login to play most items. And there is no way that I have found to sett a userlogin and password for each Chanell. As mention above it is not possible to do that under chanell settings since it only display 8 Dutch canells.
(2019-10-20, 18:13)manpeace Wrote: In settings. When I go to Chanel settings and then under Chanel configuration only 8 Chanels all Dutch I think is available.
I would like to see other Chanels like Swedish for example. I need to configure a logon id and a password to specifik Chanels.

Not all channels have settings and not all setting support logging in. So if a channel does not appear here, then it has no option to log in and/or set a password.

(2019-10-20, 18:14)manpeace Wrote: Retrospect 5.0.7
Also Swedish Chanel TV4 Play does not work. Gets an Retrospect error each time I try to load a list of items. "Error retrieving the list of items.
It could be because TV4 Play requiere a login to play most items. And there is no way that I have found to sett a userlogin and password for each Chanell. As mention above it is not possible to do that under chanell settings since it only display 8 Dutch canells.

TV4 Play was just fixed in 5.0.8.
As Bas said, but also you can suggest enhancements like having login options for premium users of different channels by creating an issue at the Github repository. There actually is already a suggestion for what you want, so comment in that issue if you can help with letting Bas use your login.
(2019-10-20, 18:49)Basje Wrote:
(2019-10-20, 18:13)manpeace Wrote: In settings. When I go to Chanel settings and then under Chanel configuration only 8 Chanels all Dutch I think is available.

Not all channels have settings and not all setting support logging in. So if a channel does not appear here, then it has no option to log in and/or set a password.

TV4 Play was just fixed in 5.0.8. 
Good Job Bas, as always - best KODI app in my TV BOX.

Is it really thrue that only dhanels that have login options appear in the settings? For me it is only 8 dutch chanels there.
I know that swedish TV4 play has login if I gp to the web www.tv4play.se and to see most of the programs there I need to login to the site first. If I do so I can wath the programs otherwise not.
In KODI retrospect those programs does not seems to be available and I suspect it has to do with the fact that I am not logged in.
But I am not 100% sure that programs that require login on www.tv4play.se does not work direktctly in retrospect. I will test that tonight when I get back home

THX for a very good job. Retrospect is really the best KODI Add-on. I prefer Retrospect over the original Android ADDons for the chenles that are available in Retrospect. SVTPlay, TV4Play etc. Retrospect gives better GUI that those original Addons.
Thumbs upp BAS
Only channels with settings appear in that list. For some reason these are mainly Dutch channels.

Of a channel has login or not depends on whether or not I implement that feature for that channel in Retrospect. Not many channels support it.

Regarding login: TV4 requires login on the site to playback as I recall. But not via their API. If you think that is incorrect please give an example of a show that is there on the site but not in Retrospect.
(2019-10-25, 10:05)Basje Wrote: Only channels with settings appear in that list. For some reason these are mainly Dutch channels.

Of a channel has login or not depends on whether or not I implement that feature for that channel in Retrospect. Not many channels support it.

Regarding login: TV4 requires login on the site to playback as I recall. But not via their API. If you think that is incorrect please give an example of a show that is there on the site but not in Retrospect.
You where right again BAS
It works without loggin in. I was missled when TV4 stoped working and no programs was loaded but U fixed that in 5.0.8
THX keep up the good work - great.
(2019-10-25, 18:10)manpeace Wrote:
(2019-10-25, 10:05)Basje Wrote: Only channels with settings appear in that list. For some reason these are mainly Dutch channels.

You where right again BAS
It works without loggin in. I was missled when TV4 stoped working and no programs was loaded but U fixed that in 5.0.8
THX keep up the good work - great. 

You're welcome!
Ive got 5.0.10
SVT and SVT Play seems to have most programs broken again. I assume that SVT did something at theire side that now brokes playing in Retrospect.
For example if you try to go to the letter D and then go to Det svenska popundret. Nothing shows up.
A week ago there was about 10-15 entries there and they are still there if you visit SVT Play on the web https://www.svtplay.se/det-svenska-popundret
This is just one example most entries show up with nothing in them even thou there are programs there.
(2019-11-09, 10:39)manpeace Wrote: Ive got 5.0.10
SVT and SVT Play seems to have most programs broken again. I assume that SVT did something at theire side that now brokes playing in Retrospect.
For example if you try to go to the letter D and then go to Det svenska popundret. Nothing shows up.
A week ago there was about 10-15 entries there and they are still there if you visit SVT Play on the web https://www.svtplay.se/det-svenska-popundret
This is just one example most entries show up with nothing in them even thou there are programs there.

I know: https://github.com/retrospect-addon/plug...ssues/1255

Expect a fix somewhere next week.
(2019-11-09, 20:40)Basje Wrote:

The link goes to "No subtitle for TV4".
But about SVT Play:
If you try to start a stream via Program Letter (A to Ö) then nothing happens.
But if you go other ways; " Latest", Most popular" or so, then it works.
(2019-11-11, 00:58)Pastill Wrote:
(2019-11-09, 20:40)Basje Wrote:

The link goes to "No subtitle for TV4".
But about SVT Play:
If you try to start a stream via Program Letter (A to Ö) then nothing happens.
But if you go other ways; " Latest", Most popular" or so, then it works. 
Indeed, the wrong ID for the issue, but common, you can search the issue list from there right: https://github.com/retrospect-addon/plug...ssues/1254
  • 138(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7