Change screenshot naming convention
Instead of having them names Screenshot1, 2, 3, etc would it be possible to have it either done by window(filename if playing a movie)+date+time(ie movie1.avi.2-26-2008.14-02-53.bmp or Settings.2-26-2008.14-02-53.bmp) or (even better) some kind of user creatable naming convention with the default being window+date+time? It gets to be a pain when you have a ton of bitmaps already transferred over and you have to create another folder just for the new ones or else the old ones get overwritten.
I’m kind of surprised there aren’t more replies here, as this thread is over 10 years old now…

I would really like to have custom naming scheme for my screenshots, with the option to use certain modfiers in it. For example, in mpv you can specify a custom string that uses player-provided variables, like the filename of the currently playing video and the current timestamp.
@えっちな - our preference is that usernames are in English (or at least English script). The forum language is English only, and that includes usernames.

Could you please use this thread ( <<< link ) to suggest one for you so we can change yours to something easier?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change screenshot naming convention0