• 1(current)
KPR Skin for Kodi Leia
Updated on 12/29/2019

KPR is available in BETA version

Download address: https://github.com/kpr57/KPR

It is functional but there are certainly a few bugs.

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

- KPR was originally designed for use with a remote control on a large 4K TV screen and does not support the use of the mouse, please desactivate the mouse in the Kodi settings to use KPR, this causes problems if activated.

Modification on 01/01/2020 :
- search button at the top of each section now functional.
- option in the skin settings to read songs in fullscreen from the songs widget (request from Aaiemron).
- added a button in the song lists to go directly to fullscreen when playing a song (request from Aaiemron).

Modification on 02/02/2020 :
- added of the reading position in a film during fast forwarding or rewinding (request from Ellega).
- added an option in the skin settings to display TV/video information while the player is paused (request from Aaiemron).
- added options in the skin settings to modify the appearance of the skin (backgrounds) and the dominant colors.

Github updated, download link above.

I count on you to get feedback on the various bugs by attaching a screenshot of the bug in question if possible!

Please follow this link which has been updated with more recent photos of the skin : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2911254

Sleek and simple... my kind of skin! Cool

Keep up the good work @kpr57, this looks promising.
Looks great! Looking forward to a release Smile
Awesome work. Love it.
2 weeks of work and tests to advance in my project.

- addition of the English language in the interface
- changing the menu (moving to a horizontal menu)
- finalization of the information window of the movies
- finalization of the fully customizable movies section
- adding information for each widget in the home page and in the movies section.

I still have a lot of work to complete each section but the basic structure is in place.

Nice skin
i like the simplicity
it's like Plex
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Looks great, can't wait to try it! Just one little suggestion. It would be nice if tv-guide info could be present on channel widget. Just the title of the program that is on, in the same way that Estuary does it.
Amazing skin, I was waiting for a Plex skin for Kodi for years. Perfect!
Only request so far: would you use the same layout for the movie info dialog as the original Plex player?
(2019-11-03, 08:46)sisero Wrote: Looks great, can't wait to try it! Just one little suggestion. It would be nice if tv-guide info could be present on channel widget. Just the title of the program that is on, in the same way that Estuary does it.

All suggestions are welcome, I added the plot for TV channels and movies !
(2019-11-03, 08:46)sisero Wrote: Looks great, can't wait to try it! Just one little suggestion. It would be nice if tv-guide info could be present on channel widget. Just the title of the program that is on, in the same way that Estuary does it.

(2019-11-03, 12:47)Fenderman Wrote: Amazing skin, I was waiting for a Plex skin for Kodi for years. Perfect!
Only request so far: would you use the same layout for the movie info dialog as the original Plex player?

The video info window is visible in the video. This is not the same as in plex but I think I have respect the general appearance of Plex
I have advanced quite a bit on my skin and I have also completely redone the information page for the movies, respecting the graphics of Plex. It would be nice to have a little feedback to know if my work could possibly involve someone and if I must continue in this way.

watch gallery
(2019-11-11, 18:02)kpr57 Wrote: I have advanced quite a bit on my skin and I have also completely redone the information page for the movies, respecting the graphics of Plex. It would be nice to have a little feedback to know if my work could possibly involve someone and if I must continue in this way.

That looks awesome! Blush
(2019-11-11, 18:32)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-11-11, 18:02)kpr57 Wrote: I have advanced quite a bit on my skin and I have also completely redone the information page for the movies, respecting the graphics of Plex. It would be nice to have a little feedback to know if my work could possibly involve someone and if I must continue in this way.

That looks awesome! Blush  
Thank you for the comment, as there are not many comentaries, we always wonder if we should continue his work alone in his corner or if it is worth sharing the progress of the project on the forum!
Very beautiful what you created so far. I hope you will continue and share your work when it's done.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KPR Skin for Kodi Leia1