• 1(current)
TVDB- Cdata and other v3 upgrade issues
I currently have a problem where it show cdata next to the TV show title. When clicking it does nothing, favorites do not work as well. I tried this on three different boxes and all show the same thing. I was wonder if there was an issue with a scraper, or is this a bug of recent. I had zero issues until today.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated!
Never heard of cdata.

Can you provide a screenshot of the issue and also a Debug Log that captures an update library
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
i can watch movies but tv shows have <![CDATA in front of them they were working in the morning got home then did not
Same problem here, New episodes are not showing up either.
(2019-11-15, 04:41)manny.gongora Wrote: Same problem here, New episodes are not showing up either.

Same here, all addons the same!
any ideas on <!CDATA on tv shows but movies work
Just found out the TV database is under repair and all addons are affected. Should be fine in a few hours. Image
(2019-11-15, 04:57)wolf2288wolf Wrote: any ideas on <!CDATA on tv shows but movies work

I'm getting the same issue on all addons TV Shows only and nothing works  but my Movies are all fine it's either the Resolver or something else... At least I'm not alone...
(2019-11-15, 04:57)wolf2288wolf Wrote: any ideas on <!CDATA on tv shows but movies work

Me too
Hopefully this will clear up on its own
Threads merged and moved to Metadata Scrapers forum.

@manny.gongora Thanks for the screenshot
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-15, 03:21)Fracing06 Wrote: I currently have a problem where it show cdata next to the TV show title. When clicking it does nothing, favorites do not work as well. I tried this on three different boxes and all show the same thing. I was wonder if there was an issue with a scraper, or is this a bug of recent. I had zero issues until today.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated!

I am having the same problem. I was watching a show and turned it off. When I turned it back on I have this <!{CDATA{name of show] under all my shows. I tried 3 boxes and it does it on all three of them. It is on my TV shows. I can go to Movies and it is not there. I cant play any TV shows. HELP
Could someone please provide a Debug Log that captures an update library and a screenshot showing the problem? Thanks.
My Signature
(2019-11-15, 03:39)Karellen Wrote: Never heard of cdata.

Can you provide a screenshot of the issue and also a Debug Log that captures an update library

I took a screenshot of my tv but i cant figure out how attach it bc i dont have a url for it.  It looks like this under each tv show  <![CDATA[name of show]]   None of those shows will open up. The wheel turns for a few seconds and then goes off. My Movies does not have it and they play fine. This just started tonight after I have been watching tv shows on it all day.
(2019-11-15, 04:32)wolf2288wolf Wrote: i can watch movies but tv shows have <![CDATA in front of them they were working in the morning got home then did not

Same exact problem and it just happened out of the blue tonight. Been watching tv shows all day. My movies work fine.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB- Cdata and other v3 upgrade issues1