• 95(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-11-16, 00:25)t123thomas Wrote: How do I attach a screenshot to comment

Use the i-button (next to the smiley button) in the forum editor for an auto-magical upload to imgur.com and subsequent link in your post.
(2019-11-16, 07:28)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-11-16, 00:25)t123thomas Wrote: How do I attach a screenshot to comment

Use the i-button (next to the smiley button) in the forum editor for an auto-magical upload to imgur.com and subsequent link in your post. 
Thanks
@ Mardukl I noticed that smart shortcut when added doesn't pull all the submenu for each menu, I use Emby for Kodi addon which seem to work in the previous Marcel Titan skin which he has stopped supporting. I wonder if you can take a look at the reason for this issue, I have included here a screen shots of few categories that fails to pull all the submenus. Let me know if you need additional info.
Thanks,

(2019-11-16, 22:03)t123thomas Wrote: @ Mardukl I noticed that smart shortcut when added doesn't pull all the submenu for each menu, I use Emby for Kodi addon which seem to work in the previous Marcel Titan skin which he has stopped supporting. I wonder if you can take a look at the reason for this issue, I have included here a screen shots of few categories that fails to pull all the submenus. Let me know if you need additional info.
Thanks,
ImageImageImage

I am unsure if i get you right.

You should be able to set up your *submenu* for your *main menu entry* using shortcuts

-> so if you use movie (emby) as main menu entry you need to define your submenu manually

- > settings -> skin settings ->configure shortcuts -> focus your *main menu entry* and choose "customize submenu" , there you should be able to set your wished entrys, i assume you need to go into
'addons -> video addons -> emby'
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
@t123thomas 
Quote:The overlays I want home rotation backdrops not to have an overlay, the previous version I was able to set this but in the 18.1.13 same settings as the previous, I am able to. The screen appears dusty or misty.
I like to test but , cant get you right, did you check the settings
i pushed a new version, now as i updated the kodi repo in generell.
(for those who using netflix plugin, and arent aware already, the dev has chanded, you can unistall ,netflix repository' and install 'repository.castagnait' ; castagnait, maintain the netflix video plugin now.

Not all skin bugs are resolved, but i decide to push it now, before i lost track in future.

I will go over mention bugs here in forum next time, to get them resolved for the next version.

if you like to go back to previuos version you can install , skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-18.1.12 manually
(2019-11-13, 21:02)mardukL Wrote: oops, will be fixed next update.
thanks.

you can try use the 'new enhanced info' or 'netflix' videoinfo.
there are no issues atm.

(settings-> library settings - on right side lookup for videoinfo section and toggle wished one , if you wanna change it) 
thanks for fixing, works like a charm now.
i know them but to be honest i really like the classic look of your skin. Not a big fan of these minimalistic / netflix view modes in general.
(2019-11-17, 17:41)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-11-16, 22:03)t123thomas Wrote: @ Mardukl I noticed that smart shortcut when added doesn't pull all the submenu for each menu, I use Emby for Kodi addon which seem to work in the previous Marcel Titan skin which he has stopped supporting. I wonder if you can take a look at the reason for this issue, I have included here a screen shots of few categories that fails to pull all the submenus. Let me know if you need additional info.
Thanks,
ImageImageImage

You should be able to set up your *submenu* for your *main menu entry* using shortcuts

-> so if you use movie (emby) as main menu entry you need to define your submenu manually

- > settings -> skin settings ->configure shortcuts -> focus your *main menu entry* and choose "customize submenu" , there you should be able to set your wished entrys, i assume you need to go into
The settings are here Skin Settings>Configure Shortcuts>Edit Menu Shorts>Add Smart Shortcuts.

The list here provides you with all  the main menus from Emby for Kodi I don't have to do anything

In this second shot I simply select Movie Menu that instantly pulls Movie submenus, however, the list in the submenus is not complete as shown in the previous shot instead of 9 submenus it only shows 5 submenus, my question is why? Could it be when Marcel created the codes it was hard code, should it be dynamic to include future submenus added to Emby For Kodi. 

(2019-11-17, 17:49)mardukL Wrote: @t123thomas 
Quote:The overlays I want home rotation backdrops not to have an overlay, the previous version I was able to set this but in the 18.1.13 same settings as the previous, I am able to. The screen appears dusty or misty.
I like to test but , cant get you right, did you check the settings
Thanks for your response these settings gives me the result that I desire

(2019-11-18, 00:16)t123thomas Wrote:
(2019-11-17, 17:41)mardukL Wrote:
Thanks,
ImageImageImage

The settings are here Skin Settings>Configure Shortcuts>Edit Menu Shorts>Add Smart Shortcuts.

The list here provides you with all  the main menus from Emby for Kodi I don't have to do anything

In this second shot I simply select Movie Menu that instantly pulls Movie submenus, however, the list in the submenus is not complete as shown in the previous shot instead of 9 submenus it only shows 5 submenus, my question is why? Could it be when Marcel created the codes it was hard to code, should it be dynamic to include future submenus added to Emby For Kodi? 

I stumbled on this thread which discussed skin shortcuts https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...disabling/
In the thread, it appears that the shortcuts have not been maintaining and possibly, #2 Sualfred implied that the script for the shortcuts is somewhere m.i.a. don't ask me what that means. But I thought I should this if that would help in any form to troubleshoot my concerns which that the submenus pulled from I'm by populating automatically but on 5 of the listed 9 are displayed.
I found this thread https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...in/page-74, not sure if this is related but in #1463 I noted where Marcel mentioned that he hardcore shortcuts to a limit of 15, whether that is for main menus or submenus. As a matter of fact, I was one of the major testers of this skin in the earlier days I appeared in the same thread as e123enitan which is my Emby Forum user name. Appreciate your efforts and time in resolving this issue, let me know if you need me to test once you have made the change. Thanks
How do I make the EPG panel background or the EPG itself opaque?  Since the latest update I can barely ready the EPG as the background bleeds through.
some wrong with the skin in the latest version when I browse or use the addons a video or audio trailer plays in the background something causing the youtube plugin to do this.
Hi there (yet once again with what seems a bug, sorry),

if I use the more info in the netflix info screen, it works without a problem for series, episodes or movies, Unless the movies are in a collection - then it will just not start the more info script it seems. If I go the movie without using sets, the more info works again.

Trying to figure out where to look.
Found a bug in the latest version. If I have a vdeo playing in the background, I can browse around the skin, but if I click on video addons, music addons etc, if the view is set to anything that has to do with thumbnails the video wll stop as soon as I move in any direction. So if the view is set to 'panel square' 'thumbnails' or any other view that has large thumbnails, and a videois playing in the background, it will stop as soon as I move in any direction. This does not happen if the view is set to any of the list views. So to test it, just set any addon section to 'panel square' or any other view that uses thumbnails, start  a video and leave it playing in the background, then click on the addon section with the view you just set, and you will see the video still plays as long as you do not move, but as soon as you move up down left or right the video will stop.
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15