v19 Kodi Windows Installer

Available from the Official Kodi repository.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
So what is this going to do? Keep Kodi updated without my intervention I hope. That is the one linux thing I really miss.

Sent from my MI MAX 2
This plugin facilitates downloading and installing Kodi updates "Manually"... there is no automation.
Still easier than opening a browser and downloading it. I'll take it. Thanks as always.

Sent from my MI MAX 2
This doesn't work with Kodi version 18. It installs okay, but when I try to run it, I get a message saying "UWP installations not supported". I'm not running a uwp version. I'm running the exe version. I was running the uwp version, but deleted it after all the problems the version 18 update caused.
Sounds like your UWP uninstall left some vacant folders which is causing a false positive. I'll push a fix to correctly identify UWP installations.
Thanks
@Lunatixz 

Just in the last couple of days there are no files listed in the folders when using this addon to select the version that you want to install/update.  The folders are there and the folder structure is there (e.g. you can navigate up and go to other folders that exist) and checking http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/ in a browser there are definitely files in those folders as normal, just not via the addon.  I thought it might be a skin-based issue, but same after switching to the default Estuary skin.

I update to the latest nightly for win64/Leia/ regularly and currently have 20191116-37f51f6e (from 18-Nov) installed.

𝕓'𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚
KODI v20 'Nexus' with SKIN Arctic Horizon
NAS Synology DiskStation DS212j with PVR TVheadend
HTPC Intel NUC5i5RYH with OS Windows 10
(2019-11-18, 12:16)b'sketti Wrote: @Lunatixz 

Just in the last couple of days there are no files listed in the folders when using this addon to select the version that you want to install/update.  The folders are there and the folder structure is there (e.g. you can navigate up and go to other folders that exist) and checking http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/ in a browser there are definitely files in those folders as normal, just not via the addon.  I thought it might be a skin-based issue, but same after switching to the default Estuary skin.

I update to the latest nightly for win64/Leia/ regularly and currently have 20191116-37f51f6e (from 18-Nov) installed.

Yes, mine is doing the same.  Bit of a mystery this one

John
Install my beta repository to receive pre-release builds.
(2019-11-30, 03:38)Lunatixz Wrote: Install my beta repository to receive pre-release builds.

Thanks, that worked...Smile
𝕓'𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚
KODI v20 'Nexus' with SKIN Arctic Horizon
NAS Synology DiskStation DS212j with PVR TVheadend
HTPC Intel NUC5i5RYH with OS Windows 10
(2019-11-30, 03:38)Lunatixz Wrote: Install my beta repository to receive pre-release builds.
Hi
    thanks for that.  Any ideas when this will make it to the production repo

cheers

John

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Windows Installer0