• 96(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-11-18, 17:36)vidCanuck Wrote: How do I make the EPG panel background or the EPG itself opaque?  Since the latest update I can barely ready the EPG as the background bleeds through.

cant test atm , it should be
'media list panel (no focus) + no focus' in media library views color section.

(2019-11-19, 14:01)Porkie Wrote: Found a bug in the latest version. If I have a vdeo playing in the background, I can browse around the skin, but if I click on video addons, music addons etc, if the view is set to anything that has to do with thumbnails the video wll stop as soon as I move in any direction. So if the view is set to 'panel square' 'thumbnails' or any other view that has large thumbnails, and a videois playing in the background, it will stop as soon as I move in any direction. This does not happen if the view is set to any of the list views. So to test it, just set any addon section to 'panel square' or any other view that uses thumbnails, start  a video and leave it playing in the background, then click on the addon section with the view you just set, and you will see the video still plays as long as you do not move, but as soon as you move up down left or right the video will stop.
- video trailer stop on move need property currently dbid is empty as condition, will fix it soon.

(2019-11-18, 23:50)Thugbear Wrote: Hi there (yet once again with what seems a bug, sorry),

if I use the more info in the netflix info screen, it works without a problem for series, episodes or movies, Unless the movies are in a collection - then it will just not start the more info script it seems. If I go the movie without using sets, the more info works again.
Trying to figure out where to look.

- need to take a look. if its related to extended info script, i will not be able to fix as it s may broken and not maintained atm.

(2019-11-18, 21:27)audigy2 Wrote: some wrong with the skin in the latest version when I browse or use the addons a video or audio trailer plays in the background something causing the youtube plugin to do this.

- disable ' auto play trailer ' via sidemenu panel should temporally be disabled to circumstance that unwished effect
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
- disable ' auto play trailer ' via sidemenu panel should temporally be disabled to circumstance that unwished effect
where do i do this ? 
(2019-11-19, 23:14)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-11-18, 17:36)vidCanuck Wrote: How do I make the EPG panel background or the EPG itself opaque?  Since the latest update I can barely ready the EPG as the background bleeds through.

cant test atm , it should be
'media list panel (no focus) + no focus' in media library views color section.

(2019-11-19, 14:01)Porkie Wrote: Found a bug in the latest version. If I have a vdeo playing in the background, I can browse around the skin, but if I click on video addons, music addons etc, if the view is set to anything that has to do with thumbnails the video wll stop as soon as I move in any direction. So if the view is set to 'panel square' 'thumbnails' or any other view that has large thumbnails, and a videois playing in the background, it will stop as soon as I move in any direction. This does not happen if the view is set to any of the list views. So to test it, just set any addon section to 'panel square' or any other view that uses thumbnails, start  a video and leave it playing in the background, then click on the addon section with the view you just set, and you will see the video still plays as long as you do not move, but as soon as you move up down left or right the video will stop.
- video trailer stop on move need property currently dbid is empty as condition, will fix it soon.
(2019-11-18, 23:50)Thugbear Wrote: Hi there (yet once again with what seems a bug, sorry),

if I use the more info in the netflix info screen, it works without a problem for series, episodes or movies, Unless the movies are in a collection - then it will just not start the more info script it seems. If I go the movie without using sets, the more info works again.
Trying to figure out where to look.

- need to take a look. if its related to extended info script, i will not be able to fix as it s may broken and not maintained atm.

(2019-11-18, 21:27)audigy2 Wrote: some wrong with the skin in the latest version when I browse or use the addons a video or audio trailer plays in the background something causing the youtube plugin to do this.

(2019-11-19, 23:21)maildeamon Wrote: where do i do this ? 

via menu key/button (m) or use button called"options" which is on top or left side.
it'll open the sidemenu panel (menucontrol) there you should be able to toggle them on/off. (at least in windows which use a preview window , like panel details,netflix )
After update: I used before Bingie mode layout, now this is called Netflix origin ? I had 4 rows of widgets, first row - landscape, second row - poster, third row - landscape, fourth poster again. Between landscape and poster row, there is black place. Why is that ? Before update, the rows was much more together. This is a bit annoying. 
Thank you for your help.
ther's  no trailer options !
thnx Smile
(2019-11-20, 00:24)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-11-19, 23:21)maildeamon Wrote: where do i do this ? 

via menu key/button (m) or use button called"options" which is on top or left side.
it'll open the sidemenu panel (menucontrol) there you should be able to toggle them on/off. (at least in windows which use a preview window , like panel details,netflix ) 
One more, before update I had under/on widget (poster layout) number and title of episode.
Now I can’t find that anymore. Am I doing something wrong?
you must have toggled it on sometime before

its visible in each of those views with following id
(all views with a preview window)
view(512) | view(516) | view(510) | view(505) |
view(51) | view(59) | view(55) | view(504) | view(52) |
view(53) | view(523) | view(525) | view(507)

(2019-11-20, 09:24)simtaj Wrote: After update: I used before Bingie mode layout, now this is called Netflix origin ? I had 4 rows of widgets, first row - landscape, second row - poster, third row - landscape, fourth poster again. Between landscape and poster row, there is black place. Why is that ? Before update, the rows was much more together. This is a bit annoying. 
Thank you for your help.

i just renamed the layout to 'netflix origin' which is intended.
and change the code for other/in my opinion better "slide" every widget layout share same height now.
(unsure if i will make it optional)

the reason was the alignment when browse down and up, which will was bad before.
(overlay issues and a ugly cut off before that change, thats why i made that compromise here)

(2019-11-20, 18:04)simtaj Wrote: One more, before update I had under/on widget (poster layout) number and title of episode.

you have to eneble "show tags" for the specific widget.
(shortcut settimgs - widgets)

sorry didnt found time to write good changelog
(2019-11-20, 19:14)mardukL Wrote: you must have toggled it on sometime before

its visible in each of those views with following id
(all views with a preview window)
view(512) | view(516) | view(510) | view(505) |
view(51) | view(59) | view(55) | view(504) | view(52) |
view(53) | view(523) | view(525) | view(507)

(2019-11-20, 09:24)simtaj Wrote: After update: I used before Bingie mode layout, now this is called Netflix origin ? I had 4 rows of widgets, first row - landscape, second row - poster, third row - landscape, fourth poster again. Between landscape and poster row, there is black place. Why is that ? Before update, the rows was much more together. This is a bit annoying. 
Thank you for your help.

i just renamed the layout to 'netflix origin' which is intended.
and change the code for other/in my opinion better "slide" every widget layout share same height now.
(unsure if i will make it optional)

the reason was the alignment when browse down and up, which will was bad before.
(overlay issues and a ugly cut off before that change, thats why i made that compromise here)

(2019-11-20, 18:04)simtaj Wrote: One more, before update I had under/on widget (poster layout) number and title of episode.

you have to eneble "show tags" for the specific widget.
(shortcut settimgs - widgets)

sorry didnt found time to write good changelog

Sorry, I can’t find shorcut settings. In configure shortcut there is no show tags option.
(2019-11-20, 19:30)simtaj Wrote: Sorry, I can’t find shorcut settings. In configure shortcut there is no show tags option.

i am sorry ,
did quick test.
setting is there but disabled (via xml) if netflix origin is home.
will fix it .
or i will do episode info like here.
(but not right aligned layout atm)
Be glad to get fix, thank you!
Hi I found another bug episode #'s are missing or let me know if I am missing a settings
@mardukl 

Couple of things with the latest update if you could look at perhaps pls?

1) The plot text in Netflix views is too large - a bit unsightly. Preferred the previous font size as can get more in without scrolling. It doesn't look good on my 65' TV. I saw your reply to another post sating its hardcoded now but any chance of making it smaller please?

2) The borders on Movie posters in NetFlix views is now white and thicker? I preferred the previous red border and found a way to change in Custom Colour menu. Any way of making the border a bit thinner like in previous version of the skin?

Cheers
With new version I can make back ups but can't restore them. The pop up after selecting just sit at 0% and the OK tab is on top of the cancel tab (only noticeable once you click OK).
(2019-11-21, 06:11)mombasa123 Wrote: @mardukl 

Couple of things with the latest update if you could look at perhaps pls?

1) The plot text in Netflix views is too large - a bit unsightly. Preferred the previous font size as can get more in without scrolling. It doesn't look good on my 65' TV. I saw your reply to another post sating its hardcoded now but any chance of making it smaller please?

2) The borders on Movie posters in NetFlix views is now white and thicker? I preferred the previous red border and found a way to change in Custom Colour menu. Any way of making the border a bit thinner like in previous version of the skin?

Cheers

I agree too, on my 65inch tv the plot fonts are really too big.
And fonts under widget youtube subscriptions (circle layout) they are even bigger and bolder. They look really too much on big screen.
(2019-11-20, 19:30)simtaj Wrote: Sorry, I can’t find shorcut settings. In configure shortcut there is no show tags option. 

fixed on git
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....b81a8bcff0

- respect widget setting (en/disable tags)

dont forget somoptions ;-)
- alignment working
- colors working
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15