NFO files in OneDrive
I back up some of my movie and show collection to OneDrive, and noticed that NFO files were not syncing quickly (There is NFO files synced to OneDrive, it just shows as not sync).

I started to manually upload NFO files today(They then showed the green check mark for OneDrive), but then a few hours later, all that was synced previously, was no longer synced again.

So I looked at properties and noticed that the Modified date and time was fairly recent.

Does TinyMediaManager frequently write to NFO files, like every few hours?

I do leave TMM running 24/7 on my computer. Could that be an issue.
absolutely possible since there are many locations in the code where we trigger a re-write of the NFO to keep all data consistent.
But we've adopted the code for 3.1 - there shouldn't be any more NFO writes without changes.

stay tuned Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-11-20, 08:45)mlaggner Wrote: absolutely possible since there are many locations in the code where we trigger a re-write of the NFO to keep all data consistent.
But we've adopted the code for 3.1 - there shouldn't be any more NFO writes without changes.

stay tuned Wink

I'll have to check and see what version I have, very possible I need to update TMM.
(2019-11-20, 08:45)mlaggner Wrote: absolutely possible since there are many locations in the code where we trigger a re-write of the NFO to keep all data consistent.

stay tuned Wink
I have version 3.0.5.

So I guess I need to update.

stay tuned Wink

I ran the updater for TMM, it didn't update it. So I'm guessing I'll have to manually update.
3.1 isn't released yet
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-11-20, 20:46)mlaggner Wrote: 3.1 isn't released yet

I downloaded the Snapshot which shows as 3.1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFO files in OneDrive0