• 98(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Hi mardukL

Just upgraded to the latest version of your skin and noticed that the red icon next to genres when highlighting a movie should have an image in the red icon.  For me all I have is a red dot, no image in the icon.  On screenshots on this page the red icon should have the two face things in it, mine doesn't.
Here are some sample pictures for my update: post 1455

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hi mardukL

Please disregard my previous post, I restarted my device after the update and the problem has resolved itself.  Have to say that I love the changes to the skin.  Only issues I have are below:

1.  In Media library views the logo for movie highlighted seems to position itself to the left.  I am using Netflix landscape mode for my movies.  Is there anyway of centring the movie logo?  For example, Cars 3 logo is a small shape.  It seems to be positioned more to the left of the available space.

2.  When I am in my movies library view, which is Netflix Landscape, and I have highlighted a movie it shows the Rotten Tomatoes score, etc.  When I come out of that library and go into my genres library, which is setup as landscape view, and has folders for my genres, the movie I highlighted previously from my movie library shows the rotten tomatoes score in the footer.

I will try and get screenshots of both queries above.
Not sure if this is the right place to post, I have looked around as best I can but no luck finding any info on the following.

I am a long time TITAN users, from way back in Kodi 15 or 16. Also with SPMC. I use Emby server and with TITAN have been using smart shortcuts to my libraries TV, Movies, Kids TV, and Kids Movies. After the recent update to TITAN MOD I do not have any smart shortcuts and also have no skin helper based backgrounds. My system normally looks like this https://i.imgur.com/i3eStvR.png

Is this a TITAN issue? If not, who looks after the skin helpers that seem to create the smart shortcuts and backgrounds?
"Hide panel background" seems to not change anything anymore. When I go to EPG view, Movies view, TV shows view everything just seems transparent now whereas before it had a solid background unless I change the aforementioned setting.
(2019-11-21, 23:07)allanp81 Wrote: "Hide panel background" seems to not change anything anymore. When I go to EPG view, Movies view, TV shows view everything just seems transparent now whereas before it had a solid background unless I change the aforementioned setting.

You have to go to the "skin-setting --> custom color setting" and you choose your color because not all colors are defined
- or you use color theme TitanMod-Ice should be slightly better visible.
- or you have your old color theme setting saved then everything is as you know it.
(2019-09-20, 18:36)sanangel Wrote: @mardukL, In beta version 18.1.13, is there any way I can remove the side stripe of the menu icons (as in 1.12)? Could you also tell me if I can edit includedhomewidgets to make the sources of the argument of the movie / series on the main screen?

Did you ever figure out how to remove the side stripe menu icons?
(2019-11-21, 11:34)mardukL Wrote: in case of spare time, pushed some fixes with new version.
(update possible via KODI itself)

C H A N G E L O G (v13+14)
Quote:## version 18.1.14. - 21.11.2019    

- add widget header textcolors to 'set color string' on first load
        - add posibility to en/disable tags on netlix home
        - add overlay for episode thumbs (view525)
        - slightly smaller font default plot netflix views
        - fix toggle botton (selected condition)

## version 18.1.13. - 17.11.2019    

SETTINGS WINDOW
        - changed layout
        - removed some needless settings,removed depreciated/broken addons support (incl. artwork downloader)

FOOTER
        - Clearlogo (if used in footer) always centered
        - adjusted rating images
        - recode

SKINSETTINGS    

- removed :
                - dont show clear logo netflix home
                - dont show plot for unwatched/in-progress episodes
                - removed dontshowfooterbar on home

- toogle each ratings seperate (imdb,top250,rottencritics,rottrenaudience,metacritic,tvdb,themoviedb),
                * Skinhelper no longer needed, make use of scraped/nfo ratings
                * fixed wrong rating variable (recode footer)
                * make use of skinhelper just if wanted as fallback if scraped ratings missing (using simplecache)

- added new custom color -> widget header color (was needed to keep details color and widget header color different)

- use optional helveticaneue font for netflixlayouts (doesnt support cyrillic),
                - en/disable option in artwork setting-section

- moved Skin.HasSetting(Home_TransParentTiles) setting to corresponding home section

- Trailers will auto fallback to youtube, if not "never do online lookup" is enebled (WIP)

- add new color ' ViewListAndDetailPanelColorNF '
                - intention - diffused color for non-/-focused items, without losing wished colors in other layouts -

- choose if you wann use skinhelper service or native(Non-Addon) for showing ExtraFanart
                - when not using skinhelper, you will also have rotating fanart available for musicvideos

- CHOOSE CAST PROVIDER for VideoInfo
                - or skinhelper service
                - or embuary

- added CAST ACTION
                        - perform library search via Skin Search by selceting a cast member in VideoInfo (actual just non netflix videoinfo)

- add new setting to use new "enhanced VideoInfo Screen" https://streamable.com/r969u
            ( it uses - 3 scrollable 'pages' (options for toggle some unwanted containers show/dont show will come next update) )

- Netflix2 Home - decide between 2 spotlight button layouts (frame bg, panel bg)
                            - check your Colors in Custom Color Section    because they are need to handle colors differently

- Netflix Layouts - choose between Mpaa 2 Flag Layouts (default = diffuse frame , Alternative Layout = panel bg (Netflix Style))

EXTENDED INFO
        - fixed studio logo not showing

FONT specific
        - add new font helvetica neue for netflix layouts https://imgur.com/a/44UVJQo#xEHxgmp

HOME    
        - solved issues with "dont showing Widget Header" when scroll up again
        - Win10 - enebled option to use zoom animation
        - win10 - fixed scrollbar, now could be focused
        - added option - show widget header centered
        - larger square submenu , removed outstanding label, add submenu label at item bottom (optional layouts WIP)

-

HEADER
        - slightly decreased height and adjusted labels/icons (comparison def vs. win10 style https://i.imgur.com/FfLnn2h.jpg)
                (there will a decision , to just use 1 header header layout in future)
        - add label/content for skin search

WIDGETS
        - widget header are no longer hidden, when scroll up to previous widgets (all vertical home layouts)
        - fixed several issues , when using multiple rows for some layout types
        - cleanup some conditions
        - landscapewidebox     - slight edit of focus animation
                            - is always fixed-list now
        - added option to use use "dimmed play button" on focus
        - changed focus zoom for widgets
        - add focus animation for detail widgets (posterdetails,landscapedetails) (always)
        - removed tag OVERLAY, tags are now at bottom below widget, not inside artowrk
        - added new widget type 'circle' https://streamable.com/jwzqt
        - added new widget type 'netflix spotlight' , replacement for current spotlight WIP, improvements needed

- correction posterthumb position - posterdetails widget

VIEWS    
        - fixed issue where No/wrong viewtype label is shown (525,526,527)
        - fixed color issues
        - added option to use use "dimmed play button" on focus (Credits for the Idea and the the playbutton belongs to @SualFred)

- add NEW viewtype 'Circle' kept the id (529)
                https://imgur.com/a/q4ZkfOq

- Panel Wall (520)
                - dont show header ( fixed overlay )

- List (50)
                - removed discart option

- Netflix Potser - View (523)
                - fixed discart animations
                - fixed artwork + focusedlayout position
                - optional font style for Titles if clearlogo not available (https://i.imgur.com/asXO5CQ.jpg)
                - adjusted layouts in generell

- Netflix Potser - View (525)
                - improved layouts in generell

- Adjustments for PVR layouts (Thanks to @Fuchs2468)

TAGS
        -     removed tag OVERLAY, tags are now at bottom below widget, not inside artowrk
            adjusted view types to use tags at bottom instead overlay (WIP, sizing)
            overlay based on missing artwork is still in
        -    toggle them on off via Slidemenu Setting in Viewtypes, or in Shortcut Section for Widgets

SHORTCUTS
        - fix some paths to windows
        - fix not working submenu for "Music" Entry
        - fix not working subsection for Shows: recentlyaddedepisodes, inprogresstvshows
        - add some default Submenu entry for "TV Shows", "Musicvideos", "Movies"
        - use xsp/native path (just) for sub sections instead skinhelper.service.widgets for : recentlyaddedmovies , InProgressMovies, UnwatchedMovies

SEARCH    
        - adjusted custom search (spotlight bg image unresolved)

MISC
        - fixed animated art behaviour, removed skinhelper as source, use native
          (may require refresh of movie ,need set art for movies ['animatedposter' 'animatedfanart' in advancedsettings.xml], need kyradb api/user key to use it with artwork beef)
        - REMOVED THEME 'CLASSIC' completly
        - come small fixes/resolve kodi log errors, and performance improvements
        - removed 'resource addon check' on first settings visit -> set them manualy if wished
        - some more minor stuff and fixes, to improve performance
        - cast provider on Netflix Trailer Playback in is now 'embuary helper' , faster (also dont need predefined actions actions)
        - alphabet scrollbar 'provider' is now embuaryhelper, seems faster, also hiding 'empty' letter content
Hi Buddy, I couldn't find the link to download 18.1.14, please share the url
Thanks
ImageImage

This is what I mean with the forced views bug @markdukL it seems to only happen with tv shows, seasons, and episodes.. if you have the time of course
(2019-11-22, 02:38)t123thomas Wrote:
(2019-11-21, 11:34)mardukL Wrote: in case of spare time, pushed some fixes with new version.
(update possible via KODI itself)

C H A N G E L O G (v13+14)
Quote:## version 18.1.14. - 21.11.2019    

- add widget header textcolors to 'set color string' on first load
        - add posibility to en/disable tags on netlix home
        - add overlay for episode thumbs (view525)
        - slightly smaller font default plot netflix views
        - fix toggle botton (selected condition)

## version 18.1.13. - 17.11.2019    

SETTINGS WINDOW
        - changed layout
        - removed some needless settings,removed depreciated/broken addons support (incl. artwork downloader)

FOOTER
        - Clearlogo (if used in footer) always centered
        - adjusted rating images
        - recode

SKINSETTINGS    

- removed :
                - dont show clear logo netflix home
                - dont show plot for unwatched/in-progress episodes
                - removed dontshowfooterbar on home

- toogle each ratings seperate (imdb,top250,rottencritics,rottrenaudience,metacritic,tvdb,themoviedb),
                * Skinhelper no longer needed, make use of scraped/nfo ratings
                * fixed wrong rating variable (recode footer)
                * make use of skinhelper just if wanted as fallback if scraped ratings missing (using simplecache)

- added new custom color -> widget header color (was needed to keep details color and widget header color different)

- use optional helveticaneue font for netflixlayouts (doesnt support cyrillic),
                - en/disable option in artwork setting-section

- moved Skin.HasSetting(Home_TransParentTiles) setting to corresponding home section

- Trailers will auto fallback to youtube, if not "never do online lookup" is enebled (WIP)

- add new color ' ViewListAndDetailPanelColorNF '
                - intention - diffused color for non-/-focused items, without losing wished colors in other layouts -

- choose if you wann use skinhelper service or native(Non-Addon) for showing ExtraFanart
                - when not using skinhelper, you will also have rotating fanart available for musicvideos

- CHOOSE CAST PROVIDER for VideoInfo
                - or skinhelper service
                - or embuary

- added CAST ACTION
                        - perform library search via Skin Search by selceting a cast member in VideoInfo (actual just non netflix videoinfo)

- add new setting to use new "enhanced VideoInfo Screen" https://streamable.com/r969u
            ( it uses - 3 scrollable 'pages' (options for toggle some unwanted containers show/dont show will come next update) )

- Netflix2 Home - decide between 2 spotlight button layouts (frame bg, panel bg)
                            - check your Colors in Custom Color Section    because they are need to handle colors differently

- Netflix Layouts - choose between Mpaa 2 Flag Layouts (default = diffuse frame , Alternative Layout = panel bg (Netflix Style))

EXTENDED INFO
        - fixed studio logo not showing

FONT specific
        - add new font helvetica neue for netflix layouts https://imgur.com/a/44UVJQo#xEHxgmp

HOME    
        - solved issues with "dont showing Widget Header" when scroll up again
        - Win10 - enebled option to use zoom animation
        - win10 - fixed scrollbar, now could be focused
        - added option - show widget header centered
        - larger square submenu , removed outstanding label, add submenu label at item bottom (optional layouts WIP)

-

HEADER
        - slightly decreased height and adjusted labels/icons (comparison def vs. win10 style https://i.imgur.com/FfLnn2h.jpg)
                (there will a decision , to just use 1 header header layout in future)
        - add label/content for skin search

WIDGETS
        - widget header are no longer hidden, when scroll up to previous widgets (all vertical home layouts)
        - fixed several issues , when using multiple rows for some layout types
        - cleanup some conditions
        - landscapewidebox     - slight edit of focus animation
                            - is always fixed-list now
        - added option to use use "dimmed play button" on focus
        - changed focus zoom for widgets
        - add focus animation for detail widgets (posterdetails,landscapedetails) (always)
        - removed tag OVERLAY, tags are now at bottom below widget, not inside artowrk
        - added new widget type 'circle' https://streamable.com/jwzqt
        - added new widget type 'netflix spotlight' , replacement for current spotlight WIP, improvements needed

- correction posterthumb position - posterdetails widget

VIEWS    
        - fixed issue where No/wrong viewtype label is shown (525,526,527)
        - fixed color issues
        - added option to use use "dimmed play button" on focus (Credits for the Idea and the the playbutton belongs to @SualFred)

- add NEW viewtype 'Circle' kept the id (529)
                https://imgur.com/a/q4ZkfOq

- Panel Wall (520)
                - dont show header ( fixed overlay )

- List (50)
                - removed discart option

- Netflix Potser - View (523)
                - fixed discart animations
                - fixed artwork + focusedlayout position
                - optional font style for Titles if clearlogo not available (https://i.imgur.com/asXO5CQ.jpg)
                - adjusted layouts in generell

- Netflix Potser - View (525)
                - improved layouts in generell

- Adjustments for PVR layouts (Thanks to @Fuchs2468)

TAGS
        -     removed tag OVERLAY, tags are now at bottom below widget, not inside artowrk
            adjusted view types to use tags at bottom instead overlay (WIP, sizing)
            overlay based on missing artwork is still in
        -    toggle them on off via Slidemenu Setting in Viewtypes, or in Shortcut Section for Widgets

SHORTCUTS
        - fix some paths to windows
        - fix not working submenu for "Music" Entry
        - fix not working subsection for Shows: recentlyaddedepisodes, inprogresstvshows
        - add some default Submenu entry for "TV Shows", "Musicvideos", "Movies"
        - use xsp/native path (just) for sub sections instead skinhelper.service.widgets for : recentlyaddedmovies , InProgressMovies, UnwatchedMovies

SEARCH    
        - adjusted custom search (spotlight bg image unresolved)

MISC
        - fixed animated art behaviour, removed skinhelper as source, use native
          (may require refresh of movie ,need set art for movies ['animatedposter' 'animatedfanart' in advancedsettings.xml], need kyradb api/user key to use it with artwork beef)
        - REMOVED THEME 'CLASSIC' completly
        - come small fixes/resolve kodi log errors, and performance improvements
        - removed 'resource addon check' on first settings visit -> set them manualy if wished
        - some more minor stuff and fixes, to improve performance
        - cast provider on Netflix Trailer Playback in is now 'embuary helper' , faster (also dont need predefined actions actions)
        - alphabet scrollbar 'provider' is now embuaryhelper, seems faster, also hiding 'empty' letter content
Hi Buddy, I couldn't find the link to download 18.1.14, please share the url
Thanks    

Automatic update: repository.marduk

Manual update: skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-master.zip
(2019-11-21, 12:07)simtaj Wrote: You see picture. Text under widget (episode name) is not visible on screen. You can see it only half of text.

ok, i get you.i know its hard but you need to descripe your issues a bit more clear.
i am also a non 'native' english speaker. and it wasnt really clear at first look on pic.

(2019-11-21, 17:09)mombasa123 Wrote: In Media library views-artwork settings the last option is: Use Netflix FontStyle...
And if I check or uncheck this setting fonts are the same. 
Aye, I can't see Default Font setting either - only Use Netflix FontStyle which does not seem to do anything
[/quote]

It toggle between default and helveticaneue font style.
difference is not big anymore.

18.4. :
- helvetica - use more linespacing , give 5 rows plot , NOT cyrillic,chinese support
- default - give 6 rows plot , support cyrillic, chinese

(2019-11-21, 17:49)zeeya Wrote: @mardukL
Happy to recieve updates to my most loved and favorite skin. Thanks for that...
All said and done, but the version number at bottom right of the settings screen is still old, please check. Smile
Keep up the good work...

Thanks. :-)

(2019-11-21, 19:04)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello @mardukL . You were a little faster with your official update than me with mine for you. Wink
I have made some changes to the OSD display. It was a little more work than I thought.

- positioning reworks better readability even with long texts
  and all texts again within the OSD area

- color gradient now works everywhere (slim-osd and default-osd)

- change of channel pvr now again via osd up and down possible

- "Ends at" and "duration" now available on every OSD display    

- missing pause ad added to some osd ads

- clearart now available everywhere

- netflix-OSD without osd-info "title display" added and clearlogo at PVR

- netflix-orgin episode title display changed (logic error always shows "Next Episode" no matter which one).
  Episode title is now more readable even with longer texts
  (mardukL please look again here if the color change was necessary from me have exchanged primarily with secondary color)

- vertical-osd panel background size adjusted now also fits into the display

I hope I did not forget anything.
Everything changes work very well for me, tested with Win10 and Libereelec (Raspberry Pi 3+).

Here the files for download: 1080i_xml_update_21_11_19.zip

Your update from today is considered.

Thanks, i will try that and surely merge it soon.
THANKS AGAIN.

(2019-11-21, 20:44)geowill76 Wrote: Hi mardukL

1.  In Media library views the logo for movie highlighted seems to position itself to the left.  I am using Netflix landscape mode for my movies.  Is there anyway of centring the movie logo?  For example, Cars 3 logo is a small shape.  It seems to be positioned more to the left of the available space.

2.  When I am in my movies library view, which is Netflix Landscape, and I have highlighted a movie it shows the Rotten Tomatoes score, etc.  When I come out of that library and go into my genres library, which is setup as landscape view, and has folders for my genres, the movie I highlighted previously from my movie library shows the rotten tomatoes score in the footer.

I will try and get screenshots of both queries above.

1. i need to revisit, i think i centered the image in a given space, because clearlogo can have different transparent borders.
which leads to 'ugly' layout if i align them left or right.
if i didt do this i will do it ;-)
a little overlay to fanart is wished.

2. i will take a look how to fix. at least i know whats causing it.

(2019-11-21, 23:05)browned Wrote: Not sure if this is the right place to post, I have looked around as best I can but no luck finding any info on the following.

I am a long time TITAN users, from way back in Kodi 15 or 16. Also with SPMC. I use Emby server and with TITAN have been using smart shortcuts to my libraries TV, Movies, Kids TV, and Kids Movies. After the recent update to TITAN MOD I do not have any smart shortcuts and also have no skin helper based backgrounds.
My system normally looks like this https://i.imgur.com/i3eStvR.png

Is this a TITAN issue? If not, who looks after the skin helpers that seem to create the smart shortcuts and backgrounds?

'restore shortcut' will be done after update, if you havent them used there before you can define them via 'edit shortcut' setting.

(which rewrite your shortcut settings into the skin xml/1080 folder , called script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml
depending on your machine it could take a bit longer.

doesnt it restore ?

i did a fresh install yesterday and all was fine.

(2019-11-22, 02:38)t123thomas Wrote: Hi Buddy, I couldn't find the link to download 18.1.14, please share the url
Thanks

you should be able to update it within kodi, if you have my repo installed.
(may force search for updates in sidepanel)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
on my shield after update of yesterday kodi keeps crashing ?
(2019-11-22, 12:17)maildeamon Wrote: on my shield after update of yesterday kodi keeps crashing ?

can you submit your log pls.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-11-22, 10:36)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-11-21, 23:05)browned Wrote: Not sure if this is the right place to post, I have looked around as best I can but no luck finding any info on the following.

I am a long time TITAN users, from way back in Kodi 15 or 16. Also with SPMC. I use Emby server and with TITAN have been using smart shortcuts to my libraries TV, Movies, Kids TV, and Kids Movies. After the recent update to TITAN MOD I do not have any smart shortcuts and also have no skin helper based backgrounds.

'restore shortcut' will be done after update, if you havent them used there before you can define them via 'edit shortcut' setting.

(which rewrite your shortcut settings into the skin xml/1080 folder , called script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml

doesnt it restore ?

I did an upgrade originally, the shortcuts stopped working and did not display art work. I have since deleted the c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\kodi directory and started fresh. Still no smart shortcuts. I notice the file mentioned above is ~250KB in 18.1.13-14, but the 18.1.12 file is ~357KB.

I also noticed the Skin Helper Service Backgrounds supported addon is not in 18.1.13-14 so that would explain why I cannot find the backgrounds I use.

I am on Windows for my testing on Kodi 18.5, with Emby 4.1.16.
(2019-11-22, 14:23)browned Wrote:
(2019-11-22, 10:36)mardukL Wrote:

doesnt it restore ?

I did an upgrade originally, the shortcuts stopped working and did not display art work. I have since deleted the c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\kodi directory and started fresh. Still no smart shortcuts. I notice the file mentioned above is ~250KB in 18.1.13-14, but the 18.1.12 file is ~357KB.

I also noticed the Skin Helper Service Backgrounds supported addon is not in 18.1.13-14 so that would explain why I cannot find the backgrounds I use.

I am on Windows for my testing on Kodi 18.5, with Emby 4.1.16. 

Seems pulling the Script.Skin.Helper.Backgrounds-1.0.33.zip from one of my working systems still on 18.1.12 fixed the smart shortcuts and background issues. However, on a Kodi restart the addon was gone and the problem was back.
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15