• 17(current)
Alpha Daily Github x64 builds
(2019-08-17, 21:18)komplex Wrote: @CaptainKen thetvdb.com is fucked for me atm so might be the same for you, can't scrape new shows in till it's fixed

Something must be going on because I just added the entire Catch-22 (2019) and it scrapped perfectly. Also "Krypton s02e10 - The Alpha and the Omega (WEBDL-720p h264 DDP 5.1 subs).mkv" scrapped perfectly.

When I try to go to thetvdb.com I get:
An unexpected error occurred.
SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
EMM table layout question.

TVShow/TVshowlist: It appears both of these tables are the same?

Episode/EpisodeList: It appears both of these tables are the same?

Could someone please provide explanation of the differences? Which should be used for what purpose?
Was getting error on the old one 1.4.8.0 So downloaded 1.4.9.0 x64 The remote server returning error (522) Origin Connection Time out
Trying to scan in TV show Yellowstone
Using W7x64
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
(2019-08-17, 22:01)CaptainKen Wrote: EMM table layout question.

Could someone please provide explanation of the differences? Which should be used for what purpose?
All lists are SQLite Views that combine several tables to a list that contains all values that we need in the main movie or tv show list. SQLite Views are stored queries that can't be changed or commited because it's not a table. We use it to e.g. add the list of genres for a tv show entry to been able to use genre filters in the main list. Genres and many other values are not directly stored in the e.g. "tvshow" table.
(2019-08-18, 19:00)DanCooper Wrote:
(2019-08-17, 22:01)CaptainKen Wrote: EMM table layout question.

All lists are SQLite Views that combine several tables to a list that contains all values that we need in the main movie or tv show list. SQLite Views are stored queries that can't be changed or commited because it's not a table. We use it to e.g. add the list of genres for a tv show entry to been able to use genre filters in the main list. Genres and many other values are not directly stored in the e.g. "tvshow" table.

Thanks Dan for taking the time to respond with some details.

SQLite is confusing in that the Browse Data tab is a combination of tables and views/queries. For instance, tvshowlist and episodelist are Views even though the drop-down list is called "Tables". When I look under the Database Structure tab I see that episode and tvshow are the actual tables.
Hi, I downloaded the latest 1.4.90 x64 from github, I'm trying to have it only scrape my discart, but when I select 1 movie, or multiple movies and pull up the menu, that option's grayed out. I dig around the settings and don't see anything. Is this not possible with the version I have?
(2019-10-30, 11:53)quebert Wrote: Hi, I downloaded the latest 1.4.90 x64 from github, I'm trying to have it only scrape my discart, but when I select 1 movie, or multiple movies and pull up the menu, that option's grayed out. I dig around the settings and don't see anything. Is this not possible with the version I have?

You have to enable an image scraper that's able to download this image type (Fanart.tv in this case) and also a file name that should be used for this image type (Settings => Movies => Files and Sources => File Names => Kodi Extended => DiscArt).
(2019-10-30, 12:48)DanCooper Wrote:
(2019-10-30, 11:53)quebert Wrote: Hi, I downloaded the latest 1.4.90 x64 from github, I'm trying to have it only scrape my discart, but when I select 1 movie, or multiple movies and pull up the menu, that option's grayed out. I dig around the settings and don't see anything. Is this not possible with the version I have?

You have to enable an image scraper that's able to download this image type (Fanart.tv in this case) and also a file name that should be used for this image type (Settings => Movies => Files and Sources => File Names => Kodi Extended => DiscArt). 

THANK YOU! thank you thank you. I thought I had went over every settings, I missed a whole section it seems.
I'm using Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.90-alpha.git.99933648.exe and it was working mostly fine (with random crashes and little glitches here and there, but nothing too bad). 

Recently though it has begun not being able to scrape TV episodes properly. It's like it doesn't know they exist. I don't get an NFO or thumbnail like I used to get up until this week. If I re-scrape the episode it still does nothing. If I right-click the episode and select "change episode" it will crash the app with the error "object reference not set to an instance of an object". 

Is there anything I can do about this?
The new TVDB API is still broken. You just have to wait until they fix it and then we'll see if EMM needs to be adjusted as well.
(2019-11-20, 07:39)Boulder Wrote: The new TVDB API is still broken. You just have to wait until they fix it and then we'll see if EMM needs to be adjusted as well.
We still use the old API, but that's also broken atm. There is nothing that I can do. You can disable the TVDb data scraper (image scraper should still work) use the TMDb tv show scraper instead.
(2019-11-20, 13:20)DanCooper Wrote:
(2019-11-20, 07:39)Boulder Wrote: The new TVDB API is still broken. You just have to wait until they fix it and then we'll see if EMM needs to be adjusted as well.
We still use the old API, but that's also broken atm. There is nothing that I can do. You can disable the TVDb data scraper (image scraper should still work) use the TMDb tv show scraper instead. 

Is there any ETA for a new build supporting the new API? There's probably a billion bugfixes there as well since the last one is very old already..
(2019-11-20, 13:20)DanCooper Wrote:
That worked. Thanks!
(2017-06-17, 16:24)komplex Wrote: Built from 99933648
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...GhoSkRVWG8
There used to be a thread around here with builds from the latest github updates not sure what happened to it, i'll try keep that folder regularly updated or just post here and i'll build off the latest master for you

Important notes:
2018-01-24:
fixed: [IMDB] data scraper (done and ready for testing)
2018-01-06:
- fixed: IMDB data scraper (movies only!)
2017-09-17:
- fixed: IMDB movie scraper does not return a plot
2017-08-15:
- all sort token lists must be reloaded to set the new defaults (Settings => Movies/MovieSets/TV Shows => General => Sort tokens to ignore)

which one is the latest build exactly? theres multiple ones in there? is it the very top link or the bottom link in the list?
(2019-11-23, 06:17)Avo_Skorm_1986 Wrote:
(2017-06-17, 16:24)komplex Wrote: Built from 99933648
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...GhoSkRVWG8
There used to be a thread around here with builds from the latest github updates not sure what happened to it, i'll try keep that folder regularly updated or just post here and i'll build off the latest master for you

Important notes:
2018-01-24:
fixed: [IMDB] data scraper (done and ready for testing)
2018-01-06:
- fixed: IMDB data scraper (movies only!)
2017-09-17:
- fixed: IMDB movie scraper does not return a plot
2017-08-15:
- all sort token lists must be reloaded to set the new defaults (Settings => Movies/MovieSets/TV Shows => General => Sort tokens to ignore)

which one is the latest build exactly? theres multiple ones in there? is it the very top link or the bottom link in the list?  

You can change the view on the right top corner and than sort by date. Last one is from december 2018.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Daily Github x64 builds1