v18 Artist Image Display
Is there a plugin that will display the artist's image in the background when that artist's music is playing? I remember this working on earlier versions of Kodi.
I just have a fanart.jpg in almost all of my artists folders. Then you need a skin which supports them and there might be an addon that can download images if you don't have them. ArtworkBeef might do that, but since I prefer to manually add any extra files, I have not tried it myself. Maybe even the normal music scraper can do that if the options are enabled.
(2019-11-24, 00:25)EctoOne Wrote: I just have a fanart.jpg in almost all of my artists folders. Then you need a skin which supports them and there might be an addon that can download images if you don't have them. ArtworkBeef might do that, but since I prefer to manually add any extra files, I have not tried it myself. Maybe even the normal music scraper can do that if the options are enabled.

Where can I find the addon ArtworkBeef to try it?
(2019-11-24, 11:11)Blitz118 Wrote:
(2019-11-24, 00:25)EctoOne Wrote: I just have a fanart.jpg in almost all of my artists folders. Then you need a skin which supports them and there might be an addon that can download images if you don't have them. ArtworkBeef might do that, but since I prefer to manually add any extra files, I have not tried it myself. Maybe even the normal music scraper can do that if the options are enabled.

Where can I find the addon ArtworkBeef to try it? 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886
I just tested it without ArtworkBeef and it worked just fine using the already available universal artists scraper. You might need to look at your settings and/or your file structure/names are kinda weird so that the scraper can't find anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist Image Display0