• 39(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
(2019-11-21, 15:10)utiac Wrote:
(2019-11-21, 13:29)alphaomega16 Wrote: Keep getting this message

ERROR returned by get_show_and_episodes(): "There is no item named 'en.xml' in the archive" in the log after checking when getting fetch failure.

I installed latest build as after moving a tv show from one hard drive to another it wouldnt find it anymore and still wont but i am running the new one in portable mode but next aired works fine on my very old build and that seems to pick it up fine but old one still cannot find "House" the doctor show.

Changes to thetvdb.com API have caused this. Instead of building a zip file containing en.xml, banners.xml and actors.xml, the zip file contains en.zip.xml, banners.xml and actors.xml. A simple but (I susoect temporary) fix if you are using version 6.0.15 is to edit kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/resources/lib/thetvdbapi.py and replace the single instance of:
zip_name = '%s.xml' % self.language
with:
zip_name = '%s.zip.xml' % self.language 
Applied the above temporary fix which works fine for Kodi 18.5 Leia with Rapier skin and tv,show,next aired 6.0.15
It updates and scrapes my whole library which is huge.... EXCEPT,,, when the following show is part of that library
Baby (2018)   thetvdb # 351911
then tv,show,next aired crashes with the following error code

2019-11-22 09:50:01.688 T:14076 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #351911 - Baby
2019-11-22 09:50:02.782 T:14076 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'year'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 1553, in <module>
NextAired()
File "C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 172, in __init__
self.show_gui()
File "C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 1270, in show_gui
self.update_data(update_after)
File "C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 599, in update_data
tid = self.check_show_info(tvdb, tid, current_show, prior_data)
File "C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 962, in check_show_info
current_show['Premiered'] = first_aired.year
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'year'
-->End of Python script error report<--

if I remove the show all is well.
All my media follows the same exact naming conventions.
Any ideas?  Could the information for this show at thetvdb cause this?
I was also getting the Country.db message - and still got it when I tried again this morning - but my next aired guide updated this morning and when I restarted kodi I no longer got the error message. So it looks like thetvdb have fixed it at their end. (Might take some time for everyone to get sorted out.)

Note: I tried the fix a few posts above, and it also didn't work for me, and so I reverted back to the original code (which, as I said, now works again). I'm running the 6.0.whateveritis version from the official kodi repo.
Dang! I spoke too soon! Just tried again and got the error message again. Still, my guide definitely updated earlier this morning.
(2019-11-22, 04:26)Karellen Wrote: Most likely it is relate to all the breakages at TVDB. But without a log, cannot say for certain. Have a hunt around the TVDB site for mentions about API v1 and zip files. There are a few there.

Updated to 18.5 and made sure the fix was applied, still no change 

Debug Log here https://paste.kodi.tv/ajimotejin.kodi
Romanes eunt domus
I made the changes as recommended here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2902079, but it just starts updating and errors out at BBC Documentaries.

Here is my log file: https://paste.kodi.tv/bovefuzoto.kodi

Regards,

Shedrock
I did not RESET the Add-on after applying the fix and restarting kodi... aw! 

After resetting the Add-on it at least starts trying to fetch data, at least for ca 35 items until crashing without any data fetched.

In the log this error occurs 

2019-11-22 16:34:04.387 T:11801 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### didn't get tzinfo for UTC 

Anyone else having this problem? 

P.S.: I scrape thetvdb with tinymediamanager as source for kodis local information only scraper.
Romanes eunt domus
(2019-11-22, 17:41)skippr Wrote: I did not RESET the Add-on after applying the fix and restarting kodi... aw! 

After resetting the Add-on it at least starts trying to fetch data, at least for ca 35 items until crashing without any data fetched.

In the log this error occurs 

2019-11-22 16:34:04.387 T:11801 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### didn't get tzinfo for UTC 

Anyone else having this problem? 

P.S.: I scrape thetvdb with tinymediamanager as source for kodis local information only scraper.
What do you mean by "Reset"?
(2019-11-23, 03:10)melons2 Wrote:
(2019-11-22, 17:41)skippr Wrote:  
What do you mean by "Reset"? 
"Reset all data and update information" is a feature within the Add-on. 
It did not even begin to try to fetch data after I applied the fix and restarted kodi, it was only after using the reset-feature within this add-on that the fetching started when updating the information.
Romanes eunt domus
(2019-11-22, 12:32)grimleaper Wrote:
(2019-11-21, 15:10)utiac Wrote:
(2019-11-21, 13:29)alphaomega16 Wrote: Keep getting this message

ERROR returned by get_show_and_episodes(): "There is no item named 'en.xml' in the archive" in the log after checking when getting fetch failure.

I installed latest build as after moving a tv show from one hard drive to another it wouldnt find it anymore and still wont but i am running the new one in portable mode but next aired works fine on my very old build and that seems to pick it up fine but old one still cannot find "House" the doctor show.

Changes to thetvdb.com API have caused this. Instead of building a zip file containing en.xml, banners.xml and actors.xml, the zip file contains en.zip.xml, banners.xml and actors.xml. A simple but (I susoect temporary) fix if you are using version 6.0.15 is to edit kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/resources/lib/thetvdbapi.py and replace the single instance of:
zip_name = '%s.xml' % self.language
with:
zip_name = '%s.zip.xml' % self.language  
Applied the above temporary fix which works fine for Kodi 18.5 Leia with Rapier skin and tv,show,next aired 6.0.15
It updates and scrapes my whole library which is huge.... EXCEPT,,, when the following show is part of that library
Baby (2018)   thetvdb # 351911
then tv,show,next aired crashes with the following error code

2019-11-22 09:50:01.688 T:14076 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #351911 - Baby
2019-11-22 09:50:02.782 T:14076 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'year'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 1553, in <module>
NextAired()
File "C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 172, in __init__
self.show_gui()
File "C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 1270, in show_gui
self.update_data(update_after)
File "C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 599, in update_data
tid = self.check_show_info(tvdb, tid, current_show, prior_data)
File "C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 962, in check_show_info
current_show['Premiered'] = first_aired.year
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'year'
-->End of Python script error report<--

if I remove the show all is well.
All my media follows the same exact naming conventions.
Any ideas?  Could the information for this show at thetvdb cause this? 
Same here except for me I get that error with the show Sons of Anarchy
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
This is a very annoying problem. 

I also have several shows that break the updating process (all with the AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'year', though thetvdb provides a "year" for these shows). 
These shows are not newly added, they haven't been a problem for this Add-on before. Would be bearable if it did not need to abort and would instead just skip over these entries.   

I removed them and the update process could finally finish.  

Now, after the update was completed, it again is no longer possible to start another update, the "file is not a zip" error reoccurs. 

I do not want to reset all data again, just to see if the update process then runs again.

Did any of the posted debug logs in this post provide useful information? Is someone still working on this, or does the fix work for the majority so this is no priority?
Romanes eunt domus
(2019-11-24, 14:23)skippr Wrote: This is a very annoying problem. 

I also have several shows that break the updating process (all with the AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'year', though thetvdb provides a "year" for these shows). 
These shows are not newly added, they haven't been a problem for this Add-on before. Would be bearable if it did not need to abort and would instead just skip over these entries.   

I removed them and the update process could finally finish.  

Now, after the update was completed, it again is no longer possible to start another update, the "file is not a zip" error reoccurs. 

I do not want to reset all data again, just to see if the update process then runs again.

Did any of the posted debug logs in this post provide useful information? Is someone still working on this, or does the fix work for the majority so this is no priority?
Same I removed Sons of Anarchy and Twin Peaks and everything scraped OK with a full reset, but as you said, a normal update fails without a full reset, strange.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
update:Metadata.tvdb.com-3.2.1

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/me....tvdb.com/
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2019-11-24, 17:00)Blurayx Wrote: update:Metadata.tvdb.com-3.2.1

What issues does this update fix?

Regards,

Shedrock
(2019-11-24, 17:25)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-11-24, 17:00)Blurayx Wrote: update:Metadata.tvdb.com-3.2.1

What issues does this update fix?

Regards,

Shedrock 
previews 
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2902905
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
@shedrock 

Did you get your Next Aired working?
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8