• 16(current)
Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-11-20, 17:20)yabai91 Wrote:
(2019-11-20, 14:04)yabai91 Wrote: Hello @jurialmunkey seems like the last update keep giving me notification error each time i come back to the home menu. When i check the log its seems something related to Trakt. When i go to the addon setting i can trigger the exact same error by clicking on the "authorize trakt..." button (which doesn't do anything by the way).

The error notification has disappeared since that time. Will keep monitoring in the time being, but my guess was that Trakt API was acting weird.
If it happens again, please post log so I can see what the error is. Trakt works fine for me, including authorise from settings. You need to have script.module.trakt installed.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@jurialmunkey 
Hi there... i have a couple questions while i am on process replacing Skin Helper Service with yours.

It seems that in the details info labels/properties the Languages (Spoken Languages) info it's missing. Is it a TMDB thing or it just forgotten?

Also, the result number of counts of the ListItem.Property(rottentomatoes_userreviews) it's not divided by thousands.
Example: The result for the Chicago movie it's  "439405" instead of "439,405" counts.

Thanks
Nessus
(2019-11-24, 15:13)nessus Wrote: @jurialmunkey 
Hi there... i have a couple questions while i am on process replacing Skin Helper Service with yours.

It seems that in the details info labels/properties the Languages (Spoken Languages) info it's missing. Is it a TMDB thing or it just forgotten?

Also, the result number of counts of the ListItem.Property(rottentomatoes_userreviews) it's not divided by thousands.
Example: The result for the Chicago movie it's  "439405" instead of "439,405" counts.

Thanks
Nessus
Both of these shouldn't be too much trouble to add. I'll have a look later today when I'm back home.
@nessus - Okay both should be added now on latest github version.

Languages are put into $INFO[ListItem.Property(Language.X.Name)] - replace x with number (e.g. the 1st language listed will be $INFO[ListItem.Property(Language.1.Name)] ).
@jurialmunkey 
Thanks... will check it out. I am in middle of something else atm from which comes my next question.

The plugin:// path for movies from a writer it's not working if there is more than one writer or am i missing something ?

This is the code that i use...
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=crew_in_movies&type=person&filter_key=job&filter_value=Writer&query=$INFO[ListItem.Writer]

Sorry if this is already mentioned because i didn't had the time to read the whole thread.

Cheers
Nessus
(2019-11-26, 04:52)nessus Wrote: @jurialmunkey 
Thanks... will check it out. I am in middle of something else atm from which comes my next question.

The plugin:// path for movies from a writer it's not working if there is more than one writer or am i missing something ?

This is the code that i use...
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=crew_in_movies&type=person&filter_key=job&filter_value=Writer&query=$INFO[ListItem.Writer]

Sorry if this is already mentioned because i didn't had the time to read the whole thread.

Cheers
Nessus

The latest github update should fix this issue. If a query has multiple items separated by "/" the plugin will now split them and use the first one.

For more complex calls there is also the ?info=discover method:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...r#discover

For instance, discover can allow you to get a list of any movie that has ANY of the current movie's writers as a crew member (i.e. not just one of the writers) -
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=discover&type=movie&with_crew=$INFO[ListItem.Writer]&with_separator=OR

With discover you can also stack multiple with_* params. For instance, if you want to find movies that share at least one genre and one writer you can do:
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=discover&type=movie&with_crew=$INFO[ListItem.Writer]&with_genres=$INFO[ListItem.Genre]&with_separator=OR&exclude_key=title&exclude_value=$INFO[ListItem.Title]
^ The exclude params will ensure that the current movie is not included in the list.
@jurialmunkey 
Yea... the discover method is far more good. I've miss that when i just looking to integrate only basic staff.... thanks for pointing out.

That's it for now. More questions when i move along with the integration Tongue

By the way, excellent addition of the trakt.tv lists. I was about to ask you about that Wink

Cheers
Nessus
(2019-11-25, 10:16)jurialmunkey Wrote: @nessus - Okay both should be added now on latest github version.

Languages are put into $INFO[ListItem.Property(Language.X.Name)] - replace x with number (e.g. the 1st language listed will be $INFO[ListItem.Property(Language.1.Name)] ).

Hey @jurialmunkey 
The $INFO[ListItem.Property(Language.1.Name)] it's not working. It's empty in all movies either with one or more languages.

The thousands divider in (rottentomatoes_userreviews) it's fixed.

EDIT: More on the Language.X.Name property. I have set two languages and it returns mixed results...

- "Coco Before Channel 2009" movie returns only English language. TMBD site has English/French as spoken languages.
- "Aladdin 2019" movie returns no languages at all. TMBD site has English as spoken language.
- "Black Hawk Down 2002" movie returns English/Somali languages. TMBD site has English/Somali as spoken languages.
- "The Bourne Legacy 2012" movie returns English/Russian languages but the "Russian" string it's in Rusian language. TMBD site has English/Russian as spoken languages and the "Russian" string it's in English. The same happens with "Avengers Endgame" with English & Japanese languages.

All tests are done with query=$INFO[ListItem.Title] & imdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.IMDBNumber] arguments with same results.

Cheers
Nessus
(2019-11-27, 02:05)nessus Wrote:
(2019-11-25, 10:16)jurialmunkey Wrote: @nessus - Okay both should be added now on latest github version.

Hey @jurialmunkey 
The $INFO[ListItem.Property(Language.1.Name)] it's not working. It's empty in all movies either with one or more languages.

The thousands divider in (rottentomatoes_userreviews) it's fixed.

EDIT: More on the Language.X.Name property. I have set two languages and it returns mixed results...

- "Coco Before Channel 2009" movie returns only English language. TMBD site has English/French as spoken languages.
- "Aladdin 2019" movie returns no languages at all. TMBD site has English as spoken language.
- "Black Hawk Down 2002" movie returns English/Somali languages. TMBD site has English/Somali as spoken languages.
- "The Bourne Legacy 2012" movie returns English/Russian languages but the "Russian" string it's in Rusian language. TMBD site has English/Russian as spoken languages and the "Russian" string it's in English. The same happens with "Avengers Endgame" with English & Japanese languages.

All tests are done with query=$INFO[ListItem.Title] & imdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.IMDBNumber] arguments with same results.

Cheers
Nessus

Is this for the ?info=details call?

The only one I can replicate is The Bourne Legacy and that's because the api is returning the string in Russian which you can see here:
https://api.themoviedb.org/3/movie/49040...uage=en-US

All the others return the correct languages for me.
You can see my tests here: https://imgur.com/a/mVzGA7y

One possibility that I can think of is that if you have looked up these items previously then the old data will be cached and the addon won't re-lookup the data for 14 days. You can force a refresh by deleting ~kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache\simplecache.db - or alternatively, test with an item that you haven't looked up previously.

I'll be adding a cache refresh function for individual items soon.
EDIT:
I've added a refresh cache option for individual items.
Go to video addons and open TheMovieDb addon.
In TheMovieDb addon, locate the item you want to refresh and click on it.
You will now get an additional option to refresh the cache at the bottom of the list.

You can also refresh an item with:
Code:
RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=details&refresh=True&tmdb_id=1370&type=movie)
If you use this inside the Video Info Dialog, you will need to reopen the dialog to see the changes.

NOTE: You can't use the refresh param in <content> tags (you will get an empty list). This is intentional to prevent abuse.
@jurialmunkey 
Yea... it's all about the ?info=details call and you are right, it was a refresh thing. About the languages names, if the API returns these foreign strings then maybe it's better to grab the ISO codes (eg. en, fr). Plus that will give the option to skinners to use a resource.images.languageflags to show the languages.

On more thing... in some movies some of the OMDb properties if they are empty the API returns the "N/A" string. Can this be hidden by the script so we do not have add another condition just for that?

Cheers
Nessus
(2019-11-27, 12:08)nessus Wrote: @jurialmunkey 
Yea... it's all about the ?info=details call and you are right, it was a refresh thing. About the languages names, if the API returns these foreign strings then maybe it's better to grab the ISO codes (eg. en, fr). Plus that will give the option to skinners to use a resource.images.languageflags to show the languages.

On more thing... in some movies some of the OMDb properties if they are empty the API returns the "N/A" string. Can this be hidden by the script so we do not have add another condition just for that?

Cheers
Nessus

Good point about language flags. I've added ListItem.Property(Language.X.iso)

Also, N/A values from omdb should now be ignored.
(2019-11-27, 13:49)jurialmunkey Wrote: Good point about language flags. I've added ListItem.Property(Language.X.iso)

Nod

Next question... in the standard video info dialog i have all these lists based on director, writer etc. I would like when an item of those lists are in library to be able to play it or browse it if it's tvshow, but atm that's no possible since the ListItem.FilenameAndPath is pointing to the themoviedb.helper path (plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=details&...). Is it possible to have the local FilenameAndPath... or maybe the script could to that automatically by default?.... or show the videoinfo for that item?. I don't mind. Whatever makes sense to you.

Another one... in TV shows, is the "Creator" of the show available by the API so we can add that in the same placeholder of the director in movies?

Thanks
Nessus
(2019-11-28, 09:36)nessus Wrote:
(2019-11-27, 13:49)jurialmunkey Wrote: Good point about language flags. I've added ListItem.Property(Language.X.iso)

Nod

Next question... in the standard video info dialog i have all these lists based on director, writer etc. I would like when an item of those lists are in library to be able to play it or browse it if it's tvshow, but atm that's no possible since the ListItem.FilenameAndPath is pointing to the themoviedb.helper path (plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=details&...). Is it possible to have the local FilenameAndPath... or maybe the script could to that automatically by default?.... or show the videoinfo for that item?. I don't mind. Whatever makes sense to you.

Another one... in TV shows, is the "Creator" of the show available by the API so we can add that in the same placeholder of the director in movies?

Thanks
Nessus

You can already play/browse dbid items:

Play Movie
Code:
<onclick>RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=play&amp;tmdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.Property(tmdb_id)]&amp;type=movie)</onclick>

Play Tvshow Episode
Code:
<onclick>RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=play&amp;tmdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.Property(tmdb_id)]&amp;season=1&amp;episode=1&amp;type=episode)</onclick>

Browse TvShow Seasons (use Container.Update method instead of ActivateWindow if already in video library).
Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/,return)</onclick>
Code:
<onclick>Container.Update(videodb://tvshows/titles/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/)</onclick>

To Browse TvShow Seasons in TMDb Helper use this path instead:
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=seasons&tmdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.Property(tmdb_id)]&type=tv

You may need to close the video info dialog first using <onclick>Dialog.Close(12003)</onclick>

I've added creators to latest github version:
ListItem.Property(Creator.X.Name)
ListItem.Property(Creator.X.TMDb_ID)
ListItem.Property(Creator) (all creators separated by "/")
(2019-11-29, 10:11)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-11-28, 09:36)nessus Wrote:

Nod

Thanks
Nessus

Play Movie
Code:
<onclick>RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=play&amp;tmdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.Property(tmdb_id)]&amp;type=movie)</onclick>

Play Tvshow Episode
Code:
<onclick>RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=play&amp;tmdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.Property(tmdb_id)]&amp;season=1&amp;episode=1&amp;type=episode)</onclick>

Browse TvShow Seasons (use Container.Update method instead of ActivateWindow if already in video library).
Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/,return)</onclick>
Code:
<onclick>Container.Update(videodb://tvshows/titles/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/)</onclick>

Code:
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=seasons&tmdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.Property(tmdb_id)]&type=tv

You may need to close the video info dialog first using <onclick>Dialog.Close(12003)</onclick>

The add-on now won't let me authenticate Trakt or open any of the Trakt menus Sad

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v.../issues/10
(2019-11-30, 00:00)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2019-11-29, 10:11)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-11-28, 09:36)nessus Wrote: Nod

Thanks
Nessus

Play Movie
Code:

Play Tvshow Episode
Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:

The add-on now won't let me authenticate Trakt or open any of the Trakt menus Sad

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v.../issues/10

Should be fixed now.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2