• 100(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Hi I want to report this issue found in both in the stable and beta, for an unknown reason the force view of the episode will suddenly switch to Force of the Season, it will continue for a while, back to normal, then suddenly it will change forth and backward between Season and Episode view.

My expected settings for the season view

Season view will change this for no reason

My expected Episode view

Episode view suddenly changes to this
@mardukL Tags on widgets not working? I have Enable Tags on but the tags are awol. Not sure if this is what you intended but now cant see all that useful info like CPU / Storage etc in the System Info widget without going into Settings->System Info itself.

Also, Artwork Beef seems broken after TVDB changes - wondering if you can reach out to Rector to fix pls?

Cheers
Hi, I just want to report this issue, each time that I play a tv show it flashes the title of the TV show on each of the episode, this only happens in the recent beta note The Musketeers

Does this work with the new tv tunes where it will play video backdrops?
Hi

I've got a small issue with re-install of kodi-18.5-Leia-x64 + skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-18.1.13~ceta on my Windows 10 (x64) PC.
The thing is that:
 - No random movies background on home screen (img#1). No random/recent/in progress/etc. movies options in >Settings>Skin settings>Configure shortcuts>.......>Movies>Select background (img#2). Earlier, random movies fanart used to be an option available to select. Same for the TV Shows.
 - Also, a random audio starts playing when on Movie/TV Shows tab on home screen; and/or in the respective libraries. I guess it could be a random trailer playing but there is no PIP/windowed visual of the trailer. (I've selected Logos & 3-in-1 in the library views of Movies & TV Shows respectively.)

Kindly guide & advice.

Thanks & Regards.
Vikram
I installed this skin after spending some time with Titan vanilla. I have tv tunes but not tv melodies installed and my video backdrops do play to an extent. Would anyone be willing to work with me or add complete support for tv tunes in this skin? I use em y for Kodi and all of my video backdrops come from my emby library. I have local trailers for most of my movies via emby as well. Currently for movies my video backdrops play in a box in the movie info dialogue. For tv shows they start to play fullscreens but I had one suddenly stop on me and I'm not sure why and haven't taken the time to investigate
hi mardukL
is ther any news abot changing the menu from left to right on netflix viwe?
T Y 
daniel
Hi All,

I've recently updated to Kodi v18.5, TitanMOD v18.1.14 and PlexKodiConnect v2.10.4 (did a clean install).

When I search my music files it's not returning results from matching song titles, it's only displaying matching album titles.

I tried it with the Estuary skin and it works as expected, returning matching search results for both album and song titles.

Is there a setting I need to change?

Thanks,
Ken
(2019-11-23, 12:26)Fuchs2468 Wrote: hello @mardukL.  I found a small bug in my last and penultimate update.
please look:

IncludesHomeWidgets.xml

Line: 184 --> !string.isequal(skin.aspectratio,16:10) + string.isequal(window.property(widgetstyle),circle)]  ...

change into: --> !string.isequal(skin.aspectratio,16:10) + string.isequal(window.property(widgetstyle),circle) ...

will take a look, i remember saw the error in the log a while back.

(2019-11-23, 13:23)sanangel Wrote:
(2019-11-22, 02:00)norien Wrote:
(2019-09-20, 18:36)sanangel Wrote: @mardukL, In beta version 18.1.13, is there any way I can remove the side stripe of the menu icons (as in 1.12)? Could you also tell me if I can edit includedhomewidgets to make the sources of the argument of the movie / series on the main screen?

Did you ever figure out how to remove the side stripe menu icons? 
The icons can be deleted: configuration / system configuration / mask configuration / homepage design / deactivate items from the main icon menu.

What I don't know if you can remove the strip from the left side and make the widgets completely glued to the left side of the screen ... @mardukL

i will take a look, and try to will resolve it.
(if no icon option is enebled)

( menucontrol need a few tweaks anyway)

(2019-11-25, 03:15)t123thomas Wrote: Hi I want to report this issue found in both in the stable and beta, for an unknown reason the force view of the episode will suddenly switch to Force of the Season, it will continue for a while, back to normal, then suddenly it will change forth and backward between Season and Episode view.

Need to take a look.
i recommemd dont use ,forced views options as its offers more issues than a benefit.
i recommend define the views in the corresponding sections, which means just select the view type the usual way when your in the section.

e.g
sets
seasons
new added **

i will thonk about an solution.

(2019-11-25, 06:19)mombasa123 Wrote: @mardukL Tags on widgets not working? I have Enable Tags on but the tags are awol. Not sure if this is what you intended but now cant see all that useful info like CPU / Storage etc in the System Info widget without going into Settings->System Info itself.

Also, Artwork Beef seems broken after TVDB changes - wondering if you can reach out to Rector to fix pls?

Cheers

I need to take a look.

I cannot support artwork beef issues, not skinrelated, its more an ossue due to thetvdb api changes.

(2019-11-28, 07:33)Jachin99 Wrote: Does this work with the new tv tunes where it will play video backdrops?

TV tunes is not supported.
i integrated 'tv melodies' support, you can go into the option by usimg the sidebar or addon settings.

(2019-11-28, 19:25)VikramSandhu Wrote: Hi

I've got a small issue with re-install of kodi-18.5-Leia-x64 + skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-18.1.13~ceta on my Windows 10 (x64) PC.
The thing is that:
 - No random movies background on home screen (img#1). No random/recent/in progress/etc. movies options in >Settings>Skin settings>Configure shortcuts>.......>Movies>Select background (img#2). Earlier, random movies fanart used to be an option available to select. Same for the TV Shows.
 - Also, a random audio starts playing when on Movie/TV Shows tab on home screen; and/or in the respective libraries. I guess it could be a random trailer playing but there is no PIP/windowed visual of the trailer. (I've selected Logos & 3-in-1 in the library views of Movies & TV Shows respectively.)

Kindly guide & advice.

I recommend also install bingie repo, as descriped im thread op.
this should fix the random bg image issue.

random sfx playbaclk sounds strange, never implememted such things.

(2019-11-29, 22:12)MYMAX100 Wrote: hi mardukL
is ther any news abot changing the menu from left to right on netflix viwe?
T Y 
daniel

just on ' to do list ' . not started.

(2019-11-30, 18:30)Gittalonglildoggies Wrote: Hi All,

I've recently updated to Kodi v18.5, TitanMOD v18.1.14 and PlexKodiConnect v2.10.4 (did a clean install).

When I search my music files it's not returning results from matching song titles, it's only displaying matching album titles.

I tried it with the Estuary skin and it works as expected, returning matching search results for both album and song titles.

Is there a setting I need to change?

Thanks,
Ken

i take a look and will improve it, also will add filter options in the menucontrol/sidebar.

APPEND.

a new update will not come very soon.
expect early 2020.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
@mardukL

Please take a note of this issue also which I had reported earlier here...

In Simple confluence style homescreen vertical

1. Multiple widgets
2. Multiple widgets - Multiple rows
3. Single Widget large
4. Single widget

3rd & 4th options are missing.

Please implement this before Christmas.
(2019-12-04, 17:09)zeeya Wrote: @mardukL

1. Multiple widgets
3. Single Widget large
4. Single widget

I'll try to get a fix soon.but needs a bit more time, than a simple
visibility change.

(need to go over the whole widgets, i also left issues when using square submenu.)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-12-05, 11:07)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-12-04, 17:09)zeeya Wrote: @mardukL

1. Multiple widgets
3. Single Widget large
4. Single widget

I'll try to get a fix soon.but needs a bit more time, than a simple
visibility change.

(need to go over the whole widgets, i also left issues when using square submenu.)

Thanks awaiting for the bug fix update, thanks for the response.
Hello everyone
I made some color themes that go well with most of the presentations.

They have a main color with a lot of transparency.
I dropped them here:
Titan.mod.Leia ColorTheme

Titan.mod.beta.leia ColorTheme - RED_A700.zip ...  BLUE_A700.zip ... LIGHT_GREEN_A700.zip ... PURPLE_A700.zip  and the last one : YELLOW_A700.rip
Import, apply and relaunche background overlay texture (does not work the first time).
Check your display settings, and enjoy.

[Edit] : I found a little mistake in : Color of 'Netflix Detail (mpaa and codec) Frame color   => Change it to put the same as 'Netflix Highlight Color'  (Use is for Media Flag settings ('Use hard Edge A/V Codecs ito Frames (just Ntflix views )' => On +  'Dont use framed mpaa' => OFF + 'Use codec Frames and Codec labels ...' => Off

ie : Image

I correct my themes and post them later

Regards.
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
@mardukL 
Hello

I have a problem with posters and animated backgrounds.
I am in Mysql with network drives.
The animations only work if I select them manually (without using choose art ou Artwork beef)

Can you do something?

Thank you in any case for the exellent work.
Regards.
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
I have Netflix origin layout with widgets on homepage.
Studio logo shows immediatly, but for ratings I must wait for some seconds.
Can you help me how to get rating faster like Studio logo, which is super fast.

Thank you for your work!
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15