• 154(current)
OS X ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
No problem, I've already seen a few other reports which seem to have similar problems.
Could you try the build below and let me know how it works?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bfnx8ncof3...r.zip/file
ViMediaManager - The Best Media Manager for macOS
(2019-11-18, 18:07)MariusTh86 Wrote: No problem, I've already seen a few other reports which seem to have similar problems.
Worked on a Movie, so I think you fixed it. Still waiting on TVDB to fix their problems and I'll let you know.
(2019-11-18, 21:45)bsotak Wrote:
(2019-11-18, 18:07)MariusTh86 Wrote: No problem, I've already seen a few other reports which seem to have similar problems.
Worked on a Movie, so I think you fixed it. Still waiting on TVDB to fix their problems and I'll let you know. 
Any updates on TVDB? I see the banner says that Scraper v3.2.0 is available that fixes it. Do you need to integrate that in for it to start working again? Or is it other bugs that is keeping it from working right now?
(2019-11-21, 22:42)bsotak Wrote:
(2019-11-18, 21:45)bsotak Wrote:
Any updates on TVDB? I see the banner says that Scraper v3.2.0 is available that fixes it. Do you need to integrate that in for it to start working again? Or is it other bugs that is keeping it from working right now? 

Difficult to say, ViMediaManager is actually set up to use v1 of the TVDB API, and I'm not entirely sure whether it's still available after this update. Since then the way the new API works has been changed quite a bit. So I don't yet know how to get v2 or v3 of the API to work with how ViMM scrapes information.
Okay everybody, I think I've managed to fix the TVDB issue, but I'm going to need a few more betatesters to try out the build below:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6r2jkucfp...r.zip/file

There's been a fair few under the hood changes, so please let me know about any issues you find!
Marvellous! Testing it all now.  Films scraping fine.  TV shows scraping fine!  Will let you know if I find anything.

Thanks for getting this fixed in super quick time :-)  really appreciate it.

BB
No error messages any more, both TV shows and Movies are doing great Smile Will test more and report as usual if I see any issue!
Thanks @MariusTh86 !!
Officially released v0.7a21 with TVDB bug fixes!
(2019-11-26, 11:53)MariusTh86 Wrote: Officially released v0.7a21 with TVDB bug fixes!

For the last several versions I've been unable to launch ViMediaManager.  Currently, the error I'm getting is 

The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error 99999.)

I'm running macOS v10.14.6

Any idea where to even start to troubleshoot this?
@azkajukenbo As the developer, I tried using google. Wink

First I'd suggest trying to remove every trace of ViMM using an uninstaller and then reinstalling the app from scratch.

Additional steps are outlined in the first post of this thread, and in this post:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1542973

According to google, the error code might have something to do with OS permissions.
Could you see if the option under 'System Preferences' > 'Security and privacy' > Allow apps downloaded from App Store and identified developers. is turned on?

As a last ditch measure, someone on the apple forums suggested the following:
Quote:SystemPolicy corrupted, no? Somebody has a better idea?
You can try:

copy/paste the line below in your Terminal:

sudo cp /var/db/.SystemPolicy-default /var/db/SystemPolicy

(type enter)
(type your admin password)

And restart.
(2019-12-05, 11:41)MariusTh86 Wrote: @azkajukenbo As the developer, I tried using google. Wink

First I'd suggest trying to remove every trace of ViMM using an uninstaller and then reinstalling the app from scratch.

Additional steps are outlined in the first post of this thread, and in this post:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1542973

According to google, the error code might have something to do with OS permissions.
Could you see if the option under 'System Preferences' > 'Security and privacy' > Allow apps downloaded from App Store and identified developers. is turned on?

As a last ditch measure, someone on the apple forums suggested the following:
Quote:SystemPolicy corrupted, no? Somebody has a better idea?
You can try:

copy/paste the line below in your Terminal:

sudo cp /var/db/.SystemPolicy-default /var/db/SystemPolicy

(type enter)
(type your admin password)

And restart.

I’m sorry, I should have been more detailed in what I had already tried.  I have:

1) Uninstalled and reinstalled manually
2) Used CleanMyMac to uninstall and then reinstall
3) Deleted everything I could find in ~/Library/Preferences/
4) Also tried sudo cp /var/db/.SystemPolicy-default /var/db/SystemPolicy

Currently the only thing I hadn’t tried is 

Do a search with the terminal:
sudo find / -name *vidalvanbergen*
or
sudo find / -name *vimediamanager*

And remove the item in the following location: (The numbers may differ)
/private/var/db/BootCaches/6D4C0300-582B-4CC1-A86E-D1F13EF7BC07/app.com.vidalvanbergen.vimediamanager-alpha.playlist

This seems to be searching all my external drives as well and is still running.
Hmm, maybe disabling Gatekeeper could work?
Code:
sudo spctl --master-disable

Or allow just the single app to bypass gatekeeper
Code:
sudo xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine "$FILEPATH"
(2019-12-06, 13:23)MariusTh86 Wrote: Hmm, maybe disabling Gatekeeper could work?
Code:

Code:

So I actually hadn't finished searching all my drives, but all I found was in backup files.  I restarted and reinstalled the latest image and still no luck.

I tried

Now it launches.  I'm not sure why that fixes it since I was explicitly opening the unknown application.
(2019-12-10, 04:27)azkajukenbo Wrote:
(2019-12-06, 13:23)MariusTh86 Wrote: Hmm, maybe disabling Gatekeeper could work?
Code:

Code:

So I actually hadn't finished searching all my drives, but all I found was in backup files.  I restarted and reinstalled the latest image and still no luck.

I tried

Now it launches.  I'm not sure why that fixes it since I was explicitly opening the unknown application. 

If anyone else reads this, it would probably be better to do this:

sudo xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine "/Applications/ViMediaManager.app"
(2019-12-06, 03:02)azkajukenbo Wrote: Do a search with the terminal:
sudo find / -name *vidalvanbergen*
or
sudo find / -name *vimediamanager*

FYI, the latter won't find items named *ViMediaManager*
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
  • 154(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!19