• 625(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
And if you're using a link to a custom library or playlist on the homepage, for the infoline you'd select movie playlist statistics such as your 'WESTERNS' library ^.  Otherwise, it will display your entire 'MOVIES' library.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Does this support video backdrops via the updated tv tunes add-on? Thanks.
(2019-12-04, 18:30)brazen1 Wrote: And if you're using a link to a custom library or playlist on the homepage, for the info line you'd select movie playlist statistics such as your 'WESTERNS' library ^.  Otherwise, it will display your entire 'MOVIES' library.

Thanks for that tip! I never knew that option was there. I used it! Smile
No--I know how to make the movie or TV show infoline appear when either the MOVIE or TV SHOW menu item is selected. What I would like to do is have an infoline that appears on ALL main menu items (not just when the MOVIE or TV SHOW menu item is highlighted); this infoline would ideally display "Movies: 155 | TV Shows: 276".
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2019-12-06, 06:38)canadave Wrote: No--I know how to make the movie or TV show infoline appear when either the MOVIE or TV SHOW menu item is selected. What I would like to do is have an infoline that appears on ALL main menu items (not just when the MOVIE or TV SHOW menu item is highlighted); this infoline would ideally display "Movies: 155 | TV Shows: 276".

Ah...OK I see now said the blind man. Nope Mike would probably have to add that to the list or tell you how to do it.

Sorry I didn't understand before, but I did learn a new trick from brazen1!
Is there a way to disable the panel and fanart overlays in the movie and tv show details pages? My video backdrops do play but they're being covered up by the normal overlays. Thanks.
Hi. What media flags can be added to a movie from its filename? Resolution?
I have one issue using library data provider with python 3 when using matrix (windows 10 64 bits), version script available in the first post, anyone know how fix it.

Code:
2019-12-09 08:08:10.557 T:6960   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: name 'unicode' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\campo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\service.py", line 181, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\campo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\service.py", line 52, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_favourite()
                                              File "C:\Users\campo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\service.py", line 84, in _fetch_favourite
                                                LIBRARY._fetch_favourite_episodes()
                                              File "C:\Users\campo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\resources\lib\library.py", line 339, in _fetch_favourite_episodes
                                                return self._fetch_items(useCache, prefix="favouriteepisodes", queryFunc=query_favourite)
                                              File "C:\Users\campo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\resources\lib\library.py", line 67, in _fetch_items
                                                rv = queryFunc()  # Must return a unicode string (json-encoded data)
                                              File "C:\Users\campo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\resources\lib\library.py", line 338, in query_favourite
                                                return unicode(json.dumps(rv), 'utf-8', errors='ignore')
                                            NameError: name 'unicode' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
[font][font]I would like to say that Aeon Nox: Silvo skin is best. [/font][/font][font]I have only one problem and hope someone can help me. [/font][font]When looking subtitles showing me the wrong flag. [/font][font]I'm from Serbia (RS) and my flag is red, blue and white with white double-headed eagle and shows me the flag Suriname (SR), which is green, white and middle gray with a yellow star. [/font][font]Kodi is installed on Android TV box. [/font][font]Greetings from Belgrade, Serbia[/font]
@Gale111

Possibly the flag images were mixed up. Can you post a picture of the correct flag thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-12-10, 03:12)Karellen Wrote: @Gale111

Possibly the flag images were mixed up. Can you post a picture of the correct flag thanks.

Thanks for your reply. This is the flag of Serbia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_SerbiaImage
Using ArtworkBeef with KyraDB API key in AB settings, animated posters download to the title folder properly for movies, tv, and seasons using <arttype>animatedposter</arttype> in the advancedsettings.xml or any other means obtaining and adding them.  Some skins have a switch in their settings to prefer animated posters when present.  Currently using this skin, every titles artwork has to be manually edited to display the animated poster and is a lengthy tedious process for each one especially if you have many.  I thought others might appreciate this feature as much as I would and perhaps Mike Silvo would consider adding it.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
@latts9923 who helped resurrect TV Tunes advised me about how to enable video backdrops in the movie details screen with this skin in this post https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2907084  It might work with others as well so I want to say thanks one more time for that.
Dear Fellow Kodi users, I am new here so please bear with me as I feel some of you are well placed to answer my question.

I am thinking of digitising all my "Original" blu ray movies, 1080p and 4K HDR. I want to generate 1:1 copies so that they are identical to the original without any compromise. I like the MKV container because it is open source and flexible - Has anyone achieved this ?

Secondly, I just want a simple way to access all my movies through an on-screen menu where all the movie covers are shown and can be catagorised e.g. Action, Drama, Comedy etc.

A very nice and friendly member of the KODI development team (Fritsch) has told me that the player in KODI has been optimised to provide the best in terms of image and sound fidelity.

I take it that there are skins to achieve such an interface.

Any help from members who have achieved this will be appreciated.
Hi, is there any way to change OSD video, like in Confluence? Skin is perfect but OSD video is very bad and badly used
  • 625(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55