• 22(current)
Release TheMovieDB - TV Show scraper (XML)
Great that is working! Yes, hopefully it will.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Scraping of IMDb rating is now available at scraper version 3.2.0 (Leia only).
Notice:

metadata.themoviedb.org- v3.4.0 for Leia and higher is now available. PR

A number of updates were pushed in quick succession, but if you now have v3.4.0 installed, the following new features have been implemented...

1. Added scraping of IMDB ratings and votes. Must be enabled in the scraper settings and scraping can take longer (v3.2.0)
  2. Added scraping of IMDB and TVDB ID's which many add-ons rely on. (v3.3.0)
  3. Added option to set a MPAA Certification prefix to properly display ratings in skins. Enabled in scraper settings (v3.3.0)
  4. Added option to set Certification Country for ratings. Modified in scraper settings. (v3.4.0)

Thanks go to @olympia
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
If I switch from TVDB to TheMovieDB will I need to rescrape my entire TV series library? I don't want to have to deal with the DVD order/aired order details again. I seem to remember some weird TVDB episode scraping problems setting those up.
@phase700b

If your library is functioning, there is no need to rescrape anything.

If you are adding new tv shows, then switching scrapers will not effect existing tv shows in your library

You don't have to re-scrape your entire library, but any tv show you add new episodes to, you will need to Refresh that tv show but not the episodes.
My Signature
(2019-12-14, 19:50)Karellen Wrote: @phase700b

If your library is functioning, there is no need to rescrape anything.

If you are adding new tv shows, then switching scrapers will not effect existing tv shows in your library

You don't have to re-scrape your entire library, but any tv show you add new episodes to, you will need to Refresh that tv show but not the episodes.
Thanks Karellen. Good news. TVDB has been pretty squirrelly for quite a while. I'll probably make the switch.
I'm having a strange problem with the scraping (I think), I scanned my TV shows with the TMDB like i always do but this time it scraped every show but the the titles are missing and when I try to refresh a show it get removed from my library. I guess it could me a bad install but I'm not sure. Not sure if the log has any info, I tried to take a screen shot but the interface isn't there just the fan art and mouse pointer.
Log
(2019-12-17, 06:09)Skeltom Wrote: I'm having a strange problem with the scraping (I think), I scanned my TV shows with the TMDB like i always do but this time it scraped every show but the the titles are missing and when I try to refresh a show it get removed from my library. I guess it could me a bad install but I'm not sure. Not sure if the log has any info, I tried to take a screen shot but the interface isn't there just the fan art and mouse pointer.
Log

@Skeltom

Nice pic. Which show is it from?

The log shows your scrapers are up to date, but that is about it. I see that you ran the Update Library, but because no shows were added to the library, there is not a lot of information to look at. Can you remove one of your TV Shows from the library, Clean Library, Restart Kodi and run the Update again. Thanks.
My Signature
(2019-12-17, 06:26)Karellen Wrote: @Skeltom

Nice pic. Which show is it from?

The log shows your scrapers are up to date, but that is about it. I see that you ran the Update Library, but because no shows were added to the library, there is not a lot of information to look at. Can you remove one of your TV Shows from the library, Clean Library, Restart Kodi and run the Update again. Thanks.
Its from Dickinson
Log
I think I messed up the last one this should be the one you need
Log
I looked through my library again and it has the title for one show, oddly enough its the show that was giving me trouble a few posts back
Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
@Skeltom

I have looked at your log and all seems fine. The correct show was found, and the first 4 episodes I checked from the scrape are correct and all data was downloaded. Did the show scrape correctly in this instance?
My Signature
(2019-12-17, 08:14)Karellen Wrote: @Skeltom

I have looked at your log and all seems fine. The correct show was found, and the first 4 episodes I checked from the scrape are correct and all data was downloaded. Did the show scrape correctly in this instance?

Nope, it did the same thing as last time. I don't have much put into it now, think I should try a reinstall ? Maybe something is borked on my windows end.
Where are the titles missing from? Your previous image is a bit ambiguous as you don't seem to be viewing any library view. Show me a screenshot of your tv show library listing.

Which skin are you using? Can you flick back to the default skin Estuary and provide the screenshot of the missing titles.
My Signature
(2019-12-17, 08:38)Karellen Wrote: Where are the titles missing from? Your previous image is a bit ambiguous as you don't seem to be viewing any library view. Show me a screenshot of your tv show library listing.

Which skin are you using? Can you flick back to the default skin Estuary and provide the screenshot of the missing titles.

I'm using the Transparency skin but its the same for the default and Aura skin. I see now it stop at Miraculous which is only about half way through my TV shows.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB - TV Show scraper (XML)2