• 58(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
(2019-12-05, 22:17)z3us Wrote: hi.
The nfo files have to be with  the strm or with the mkv? If the former, can drive addon export them with the strm? Or any easy way to download my nfo files from cloud to my tv box? (folder structure is the same)
Thx

I have my fork which has nfo export abilty but you should use both plugin.gdrive and clouddrive

https://github.com/xybydy/plugin.googledrive
https://github.com/xybydy/script.module....ive.common
I've just installed this, as a new Kodi user (coming from Plex).

Is there any way to set specific folders as sources? I'd like my 'TV' folder on my Gdrive to be a source for TV shows; 'Movie' folder for movies; etc.

Sorry if this is obvious, but I'm a bit of a noob!
(2019-12-15, 16:44)xybydy Wrote:
The nfo files have to be with  the strm or with the mkv? If the former, can drive addon export them with the strm? Or any easy way to download my nfo files from cloud to my tv box? (folder structure is the same)
Thx

I have my fork which has nfo export abilty but you should use both plugin.gdrive and clouddrive

Could you add the functionality  to play next video in folder automatically?
(2019-12-17, 13:14)ramosmarbella Wrote:
Thx

It is not one of my priorities but maybe later.
(2019-12-17, 21:02)xybydy Wrote:
(2019-12-17, 13:14)ramosmarbella Wrote:

Thanks. The in-video play next button also doesn't work. I guess both functions are related. How do I move to your fork? Do I lose the settings?
(2019-12-18, 00:50)ramosmarbella Wrote:
(2019-12-17, 21:02)xybydy Wrote:
(2019-12-17, 13:14)ramosmarbella Wrote: Could you add the functionality  to play next video in folder automatically?  

Thanks. The in-video play next button also doesn't work. I guess both functions are related. How do I move to your fork? Do I lose the settings? 

You will not lose any settings, just copy the content of zip files inside related addon folders.
(2019-12-18, 19:23)xybydy Wrote:
(2019-12-18, 00:50)ramosmarbella Wrote:
(2019-12-17, 21:02)xybydy Wrote: It is not one of my priorities but maybe later.  

You will not lose any settings, just copy the content of zip files inside related addon folders. 
In your fork, what is the purpose of the cleanup option? Does it remove .strm files that are no longer in your drive without having to delete everything first?
(2019-12-19, 11:22)Arber Wrote:
(2019-12-18, 19:23)xybydy Wrote:
(2019-12-18, 00:50)ramosmarbella Wrote: Thanks. The in-video play next button also doesn't work. I guess both functions are related. How do I move to your fork? Do I lose the settings?  

In your fork, what is the purpose of the cleanup option? Does it remove .strm files that are no longer in your drive without having to delete everything first? 

It does nothing for now but my purpose is just what you said. It will check and delete redundant files and folders.
(2019-12-21, 22:01)xybydy Wrote:
(2019-12-19, 11:22)Arber Wrote:
(2019-12-18, 19:23)xybydy Wrote: You will not lose any settings, just copy the content of zip files inside related addon folders.  

It does nothing for now but my purpose is just what you said. It will check and delete redundant files and folders.

That is a very good and interesting idea. I'll keep an eye on your fork and wish you luck with it.
(2019-10-29, 00:29)omrid23 Wrote: Maybe someone here can help me
I managed to connect Google Drive with kodi
But see everything as a folder
Can you connect to a site like the movie db ??
Would it be nice to see what I have ??

No
(2019-10-12, 03:28)Ronwrust Wrote: I really don’t know what I am doing here but I need some help. I am trying to get as far away from DIRECTV as I can but I enjoy the DVD’s capabilities. I have used USTVNow on ROKU which has has capabilities, but they have dropped it. I am trying to get it on my fire tv but have been unsuccessful.  I am old and really need some basic steps to accomplish it.  I know it can be done and I ain’t a quitter, but I could sure use some help.  thanks!

Whats your question?
(2019-10-29, 00:29)omrid23 Wrote: Maybe someone here can help me
I managed to connect Google Drive with kodi
But see everything as a folder
Can you connect to a site like the movie db ??
Would it be nice to see what I have ??
Export option is the solution. Export the folder and add it to your library then it will automatically scan with moviedb/imdb whatever you like.
(2019-12-23, 18:43)Bkr32 Wrote: Hi, firstly thanks for the tool,

secondly i've exported a bunch of .strm and added them as sources to kodi (after scraping all metadata), but noticed that its not possible to resume a stopped video as you would a normal video file.
testing from within the add-on it works, but as a media file within the library it doesn't, i also noted that in a version from september 2018 this was added, i've also tried syncing the resume point via trakt but to no avail.

Lastly when a particular folder is set as 'watch cloud folder' and any new data is added in that folder it
 exports all but the last file a .strm
 if folders were added, the folders themselves are exported but any data within is not, ie: pizza_show/season1/episode.mkv
 pizza_show and season 1 will be exported but there won't be a .strm for the corresponding episode

Checked the problems you mentioned, 

It does not have trakt support but I will try to find a solution for the since I am a trakt user as well.
And I did not had any issues with multiple folders as well. Exported very well, the ones with 'watch' option on exported the subfolder and its related files very well.
(2019-12-23, 01:02)Arber Wrote:
(2019-12-21, 22:01)xybydy Wrote:
(2019-12-19, 11:22)Arber Wrote: In your fork, what is the purpose of the cleanup option? Does it remove .strm files that are no longer in your drive without having to delete everything first? 

That is a very good and interesting idea. I'll keep an eye on your fork and wish you luck with it. 
Clean redundant option is opted out with the updated clouddrive addon.

Now the addon does it automatilcally on "watched" folders. No need to manually run the command.

To make the gdrive addon run properly the whole export process should be restarted.
(2019-12-28, 21:02)xybydy Wrote:
(2019-12-23, 01:02)Arber Wrote:
(2019-12-21, 22:01)xybydy Wrote: It does nothing for now but my purpose is just what you said. It will check and delete redundant files and folders. 

Clean redundant option is opted out with the updated clouddrive addon.

Now the addon does it automatilcally on "watched" folders. No need to manually run the command.

To make the gdrive addon run properly the whole export process should be restarted. 

it stop working all of a sudden. I can browse files but I cant play anything. From web it works ok, so its must be the plugin.
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7