• 13(current)
Release Catch-Up TV & More
(2019-11-25, 17:47)barney63 Wrote:
(2019-11-23, 15:52)wwark Wrote: Just to inform you, we added the live TV of Free Sports (from STV (uk)) on this plugin.
It will be available in the next beta.
Do you have a timeline for that.  Sorry to sound like a kid on Christmas but we really look forward to these things. 
Already available in the last beta 0.2.16~beta03.
Thanks,
Co-developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on: GitHub catchuptvandmore, Website
(2019-11-25, 20:17)wwark Wrote: Already available in the last beta 0.2.16~beta03. Thanks,
There it is, great addition, thanks
(2019-11-25, 06:56)wwark Wrote:
(2019-11-24, 22:10)fabrice1973 Wrote: Hi,

RTBF Auvio doesn't work since 2/3 days.

Thank you,

Fabrice

Hi Fabrice,
We fixed this issue in the last beta version of the plugin (0.2.16beta03).

Regards,
Wwark 

Hi Wwark

Thanks for this

Any chance to add credentials to Auvio (to watch it anywhere in the EU)
& to include the first Belgian french speaking news channel LN24.be
(2019-11-23, 15:52)wwark Wrote: Just to inform you, we added the live TV of Free Sports (from LiveTV (uk)) on this plugin.
Lovin' this channel, now watching the British Hockey League (on a really good stream).  I hope this channel continues for a long time.  Thanks again for a great find!
Hi,

@fabrice1973 we already have this issue open for one of your request https://github.com/Catch-up-TV-and-More/...issues/234
We add also in our todo list the channel "LN24.be"

@barney63 it is good you enjoyed it !

Thanks,
Wwark
Co-developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on: GitHub catchuptvandmore, Website
(2019-11-28, 06:54)wwark Wrote: "barney63" it is good you enjoyed it !

Thanks,
Wwark
Hi Guys, just noticed the latest update, thanks. 

Could you have a look at LiveTV United Kingdom.  Freesports won't come up for me, now. 
And LiveTV Canada NTV is giving the "No connection can be made error.  Can you please check it out.
Both Freesports and NTV are back.  NTV still not working for me (my issue, screen is pixelated) but I am going to update from Kodi 18.3 to 18.5 and see what happens with a fresh start.
About M6 (and 6play.fr videos):

Would it be possible to display videos with French subtitles? (On the website, there is an option to toggle them on/off.)

Would it be possible to hide or somehow mark in the menu the videos that are available only if you have a subscription? (I've even tried to order one but it's impossible when living abroad; and it's quite frustrating to click on things only to realize you cannot watch them.)
(2019-12-20, 04:44)Joanka Wrote: About M6 (and 6play.fr videos):

Would it be possible to display videos with French subtitles? (On the website, there is an option to toggle them on/off.)

Would it be possible to hide or somehow mark in the menu the videos that are available only if you have a subscription? (I've even tried to order one but it's impossible when living abroad; and it's quite frustrating to click on things only to realize you cannot watch them.)
Hi Joanka,
There is a settings in the addons to activate the subtitle functionnality and after that if the content provide the subtitle it is accessible in the kodi player.
Yes 6play proposed some contents with subscription required. Maybe we can add it. I'm not sure we have this information when we create the list of videos. If it the case it will be a mark. Maybe in the future we will support these types of content means to be playable (required to subscribe our side to be able to test the implementation)

Thanks,
Wwark

Regards,
Can you have a look at LiveTV/USA/CBS News.  I'm getting the list out of range error for that channel.  All other channels working ok

Thanks
(2019-12-29, 17:05)barney63 Wrote: Can you have a look at LiveTV/USA/CBS News.  I'm getting the list out of range error for that channel.  All other channels working ok

Thanks
Thank you to notify us about this issue, I just fixed it.
CBS News should work on the 0.2.17~beta06 version of the plugin (now available on our official beta Kodi repo)

Fix commit is here: https://github.com/Catch-up-TV-and-More/...3767a5ef03
Trying to keep Kodi working on tvOS on free time — Former developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on (GitHub repoWebsite)
(2019-12-30, 09:12)sy6sy2 Wrote: Thank you to notify us about this issue, I just fixed it.
CBS News should work on the 0.2.17~beta06 version of the plugin (now available on our official beta Kodi repo)

Fix commit is here: https://github.com/Catch-up-TV-and-More/...3767a5ef03 
Working again, thanks for a great addon
Hi there,

Is it possible to add my own m3u files, to use for watching my IPTV sub ?
(2020-01-04, 01:21)championc Wrote: Hi there,

Hi,
I guess that you are talking about the Catch-Up TV & More channels integration in the Live TV section of Kodi described here https://catch-up-tv-and-more.github.io/l...tallation/?

IPTV Simple Client can only take one M3U file at a time, so you have to write your own M3U file, but there is no problem mixing your IPTV provider entries with the M3U files entries of Catch-Up TV & More.
You can start with the M3U file provided by your IPTV provider, then add any channel that you want from one of the M3U file given here https://github.com/Catch-up-TV-and-More/...ources/m3u

Let us know if you have any problem.
Trying to keep Kodi working on tvOS on free time — Former developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on (GitHub repoWebsite)
(2020-01-04, 09:09)sy6sy2 Wrote:
(2020-01-04, 01:21)championc Wrote: Hi there,

Hi,
I guess that you are talking about the Catch-Up TV & More channels integration in the Live TV section of Kodi described here https://catch-up-tv-and-more.github.io/l...tallation/?

IPTV Simple Client can only take one M3U file at a time, so you have to write your own M3U file, but there is no problem mixing your IPTV provider entries with the M3U files entries of Catch-Up TV & More.
You can start with the M3U file provided by your IPTV provider, then add any channel that you want from one of the M3U file given here https://github.com/Catch-up-TV-and-More/...ources/m3u

Let us know if you have any problem. 
I use IPTV Simple Client anyway for Live TV but the same M3U file supports Catchup on say PerfectPlayer using the |catchup=xs option, so I suppose I was more wondering if your Catchup option would likely interpret my m3u file and provide access to catchup on the warious streams ?  I was just thinking if trying it out to see if it would work - but maybe you'll know already ?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Catch-Up TV & More1