• 30(current)
[RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr, radio.pt, radio.es) Music Plugin
(2019-12-20, 10:44)TP.One Wrote:
(2019-12-05, 13:38)enen92 Wrote: Plugin has been update to support both py2 and py3:
Thanks a bunch for Updating this Addon!! (Would have been a loss! if that did go lost with 19!!)

Thanks!!

One minor thing:
There seems to be no (station-)Icon within the Fullscreen Window (MusicVisualisation.xml).
Did Try the usual "Player.Icon" plus "Player.Art(thumb)" and "$INFO[MusicPlayer.Cover]", non of them did show the Station-Icon.

Thanks again for Ur Update!  

Should be fixed by: https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/pull/2651 and available once this gets merged.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention. This was probably the case before as well since the only thing passed to the player was the stream url.
(2019-12-18, 11:17)C.O.D. Wrote:
(2019-12-05, 13:38)enen92 Wrote: Plugin has been update to support both py2 and py3: https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/pull/2617
New upstream location of the codebase is here: https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/plugin.audio.radio_de

If any of the moderators could update the first post it'd be cool
With this version I don't even get the station thumbnail in OSD and unfortunately the lists are still incomplete... 
Which lists are incomplete? Can you provide meaningful information?
(2019-12-26, 00:17)enen92 Wrote:
(2019-12-18, 11:17)C.O.D. Wrote:
(2019-12-05, 13:38)enen92 Wrote: Plugin has been update to support both py2 and py3: https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/pull/2617
New upstream location of the codebase is here: https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/plugin.audio.radio_de

If any of the moderators could update the first post it'd be cool
With this version I don't even get the station thumbnail in OSD and unfortunately the lists are still incomplete... 
Means when listing stations by e.g. genre or country I get a list with 100 results and thats it. Listing Genre Rock stops at '5G radio Alicante' for example...
Manjaro Linux @ minisforum UM690S / KODI 'Nexus'
(2019-12-26, 11:37)C.O.D. Wrote:
(2019-12-26, 00:17)enen92 Wrote:
(2019-12-18, 11:17)C.O.D. Wrote: With this version I don't even get the station thumbnail in OSD and unfortunately the lists are still incomplete... 
Means when listing stations by e.g. genre or country I get a list with 100 results and thats it. Listing Genre Rock stops at '5G radio Alicante' for example... 
That's been the case for a very long time. I keep hoping for a fix, as it's been mentioned by a number of users.
For a couple of weeks now, the radio station browser for the rad.io plugin shows a rather annoying background below the station "tiles" as soon as I scroll down in the list of stations (that is not displayed when the browser shows the very beginning of the list)

I've tracked this down to being the file addons\plugin.audio.radio_de\fanart.jpg

How do I suppress this background?
(2019-12-27, 18:02)sba923 Wrote: For a couple of weeks now, the radio station browser for the rad.io plugin shows a rather annoying background below the station "tiles" as soon as I scroll down in the list of stations (that is not displayed when the browser shows the very beginning of the list)

I've tracked this down to being the file addons\plugin.audio.radio_de\fanart.jpg

I'll add that as a setting in the future update.
(2019-12-27, 16:34)hurricane51 Wrote:
(2019-12-26, 11:37)C.O.D. Wrote:
(2019-12-26, 00:17)enen92 Wrote: Which lists are incomplete? Can you provide meaningful information? 
That's been the case for a very long time. I keep hoping for a fix, as it's been mentioned by a number of users.
Thanks, I'll try to get it fixed. Need to find the API endpoint first.
(2019-12-28, 19:05)enen92 Wrote:
(2019-12-27, 18:02)sba923 Wrote: For a couple of weeks now, the radio station browser for the rad.io plugin shows a rather annoying background below the station "tiles" as soon as I scroll down in the list of stations (that is not displayed when the browser shows the very beginning of the list)

Good to hear! Is there a way to suppress this manually in the meantime? The browsing display is just barely readable with this background...
(2019-12-29, 10:12)sba923 Wrote:
(2019-12-28, 19:05)enen92 Wrote:

Good to hear! Is there a way to suppress this manually in the meantime? The browsing display is just barely readable with this background... 

https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/plugin.au...9380332a76

I still want to do more changes before pushing an update.
Hello. I'm French and I'm not very strong in english...

The plugin has updated itself recently and I just have a question :
When a radio station is playing, after a certain number of seconds, a watermarked advertising screen superimposes the visualization, it's just the name of the plugin "radio.de" but it's absolutely not not pleasant !

Is it possible to deactivate this? (nothing in the configuration options)
I'm on an android TV box ...

Thks
(2019-12-29, 16:27)Seb007cbien Wrote: Hello. I'm French and I'm not very strong in english...

The plugin has updated itself recently and I just have a question :
When a radio station is playing, after a certain number of seconds, a watermarked advertising screen superimposes the visualization, it's just the name of the plugin "radio.de" but it's absolutely not not pleasant !

Is it possible to deactivate this? (nothing in the configuration options)
I'm on an android TV box ...

Thks

Can you post a screenshot?
I don't know what you mean but I assume that's just standard kodi behaviour.
Finally it was oddly a setting problem related to the skin ... However it had not changed in my opinion ... Problem displaying fanart in full screen, it must be disabled and it's good.

I don't use real kodi but SPMC Wink

Thanks anyway ^^

Before settings

Settings
v2.4.0 (29/12/2019)

[new] Use radio API v2

[fix] Remove dead code

[new] Add radio.pt

[new] Page listings

[new] Better quality logos

[new] Hide fanart setting
Great job!!  All the functionality I had originally, but with better art.  Thanks so much Smile
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Yeah, thanks 4 fixing all this, a really great addon again!
Problem now: All the custom stations that l created and never had a problem with are producing errors since latest release.
Try adding
http://stream.radioparadise.com/rock-320
as custom station - doesn't work here.
Maybe I can post a log later if necessary...
Manjaro Linux @ minisforum UM690S / KODI 'Nexus'
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr, radio.pt, radio.es) Music Plugin5