• 2(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
Hi @mardukL I keep watching your work closely ... If you allow me a question, do you already have the OSD for Swan?
(2020-01-02, 18:28)sanangel Wrote: Hi @mardukL I keep watching your work closely ... If you allow me a question, do you already have the OSD for Swan?

nope not skinned yet and will not happen soon.

the progress depends ob what i have time and interest for.

currently wip
- music hub
- videoinfo
- viewtype colors and layout decisions
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Thumbs Up 
(2020-01-02, 18:44)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-01-02, 18:28)sanangel Wrote: Hi @mardukL I keep watching your work closely ... If you allow me a question, do you already have the OSD for Swan?

currently wip
- music hub
- videoinfo

Ok, thank you very much for your response. I will wait, I have the feeling that this is going to be my next skin. It promises a lot ... thanks for all your work.
(2020-01-02, 19:08)sanangel Wrote:
(2020-01-02, 18:44)mardukL Wrote:

currently wip
- music hub
- videoinfo

Ok, thank you very much for your response. I will wait, I have the feeling that this is going to be my next skin. It promises a lot ... thanks for all your work. 
No problem, here is little tease how the videoinfo actual performs..
https://streamable.com/6rat2
(2020-01-03, 02:16)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-01-02, 19:08)sanangel Wrote:
(2020-01-02, 18:44)mardukL Wrote: nope not skinned yet and will not happen soon.

currently wip
- music hub
- videoinfo

No problem, here is little tease how the videoinfo actual performs..
https://streamable.com/6rat2 

I really like it, thanks for sharing.
HYPE !!!!
even if progress is slow, the ugly duckling will grow...

done with backgroundbuilding...
(options - show fanart , use rotating fanart , blur background in media windows [embuary helper] , animate background , show currently playing video , tint artwork/bg img , use user defined artork overlay + tint )
https://streamable.com/eaphp

done with native (independent from addon) widget editor
https://streamable.com/s3cdj
THAT looks amazing; very nice work.
nice work
beta release date??
(2020-01-23, 20:29)trkselim Wrote: nice work
beta release date??

No eta, yet.
I will release an alpha for testing if i am trough player/osd.
Hello @mardukL I have updated right now and I still think that this mask is better every day ....

I really like the way you are taking and the menus that you are creating. The osd is also very beautiful and clean. I'll ask you something else here later, but I have to say that I love your skin ... If you need to know if something is wrong or I can help you in any way, you know where I am ...
(2020-01-30, 18:23)sanangel Wrote: Hello @mardukL I have updated right now and I still think that this mask is better every day ....

I really like the way you are taking and the menus that you are creating. The osd is also very beautiful and clean. I'll ask you something else here later, but I have to say that I love your skin ... If you need to know if something is wrong or I can help you in any way, you know where I am ...

I know the skin is not finished but you're able to use it?
(2020-01-31, 03:04)Butta97 Wrote:
(2020-01-30, 18:23)sanangel Wrote: Hello @mardukL I have updated right now and I still think that this mask is better every day ....

As you said, the skin is not complete. If it can be used ?, I am using it at the moment even if it lacks some things. The best (and I feel if it seems the easiest answer), is to try for yourself and decide or, wait for the author to go to beta ...
(2020-01-31, 03:04)Butta97 Wrote:

He find the way to the git branch.
;-)
Hovever, not in a state for 'real' publishing.
hands on a list view...

watch gallery
(2020-02-03, 20:18)mardukL Wrote: hands on a list view...

watch gallery

Is very pretty.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3