features Request for Amber
Hello Bart,

you know i like your Amber skin. But i miss some Features. And the Amber Skin have potential for one of the best Skins in for Kodi!

OS Rasperry All Systems
- some buttons are cutted at longer words in german. it is not possible to read the content from the button
- please ad a choose options in the skin setting to turn of the colors in the program guide.
- please take a little bit smaller font for the programm guide. the long titel of the movies is not readable
- i know, in the programm guid we can use the forward button from the hand sender to jump 24h forward ore back. the direction is worng. please fix it. when i press right, the time line go to the left. please ad for the fast forward button to move the time line in steps with one hour.
- please ad the logos from the Movies or song artists in the overview and while playing. i can create a proposal how i mean this.
- is it possible to show 3 of the great shelves and not 2 ? The space on the screen is availible.
- please make a choos botton in the skin settings to activate or disable the vote for musik oder movies, disable rotten tomatos and all other votes and let acitiv the IMDB vote
- Disable the background behind the text in the views. is the background of, the background picture is better to see.

Android 
i like to use the same skin on TV and my Smart Phone Tablet. Some Features are missing for me
- Player buttons stop, play etc on the home screen. When i go back to the home screen there is no way to stop the music or live tv. You can ad the buttons in the top area on the screen. There are the home button, back and the tooth wheel.
- please make the buttons home button, back and the tooth wheel bigger. they are a little bit small on an tablet or smart phone
- please ad the home button, back and the tooth wheel to all views. 

If you don´t understand me, i can create a proposal and show the picture here.

Is this OK when i write my wishes for the Skin?

regards Stefan
(2019-12-12, 00:17)Grinario Wrote: Hello Bart,

you know i like your Amber skin. But i miss some Features. And the Amber Skin have potential for one of the best Skins in for Kodi!

OS Rasperry All Systems
- some buttons are cutted at longer words in german. it is not possible to read the content from the button
- please ad a choose options in the skin setting to turn of the colors in the program guide.
- please take a little bit smaller font for the programm guide. the long titel of the movies is not readable
- i know, in the programm guid we can use the forward button from the hand sender to jump 24h forward ore back. the direction is worng. please fix it. when i press right, the time line go to the left. please ad for the fast forward button to move the time line in steps with one hour.
- please ad the logos from the Movies or song artists in the overview and while playing. i can create a proposal how i mean this.
- is it possible to show 3 of the great shelves and not 2 ? The space on the screen is availible.
- please make a choos botton in the skin settings to activate or disable the vote for musik oder movies, disable rotten tomatos and all other votes and let acitiv the IMDB vote
- Disable the background behind the text in the views. is the background of, the background picture is better to see.

Android 
i like to use the same skin on TV and my Smart Phone Tablet. Some Features are missing for me
- Player buttons stop, play etc on the home screen. When i go back to the home screen there is no way to stop the music or live tv. You can ad the buttons in the top area on the screen. There are the home button, back and the tooth wheel.
- please make the buttons home button, back and the tooth wheel bigger. they are a little bit small on an tablet or smart phone
- please ad the home button, back and the tooth wheel to all views. 

If you don´t understand me, i can create a proposal and show the picture here.

Is this OK when i write my wishes for the Skin?

regards Stefan

@Grinario, yes, it is quite all right to post your requests here. And please, by all means provide proposals of what you would like to see.

I will look tomorrow in more detail at your requests and let you know what I understood from each one and what I can do and what I cannot. Again, thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano Ok, i will create some proposals for the issues. I hope you can do this :-)
(2019-12-12, 22:49)Grinario Wrote: @bsoriano Ok, i will create some proposals for the issues. I hope you can do this :-)

Hello Bart,

now i have created a proposal for the problem with touch devices.

importand is only the bar is showing in all windows.

optionaly you can make a choose option for the user for position the bar right or left on the screen. for right hand or left hand people.

regads 
grinario
(2019-12-15, 15:20)Grinario Wrote:
(2019-12-12, 22:49)Grinario Wrote: @bsoriano Ok, i will create some proposals for the issues. I hope you can do this :-)

Hello Bart,

optionaly you can make a choose option for the user for position the bar right or left on the screen. for right hand or left hand people.

regads 
grinario

@Grinario, my apologies for the very late response. I did get your emails, but real life has taken up all of my times this last month. I have not forgotten about your issues or requests. I just got back yesterday to skinning. There is one thing I am working on that I will release today, and then I will start looking at how to accomplish what you asked for. Please bear with me. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-12-31, 13:09)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-12-15, 15:20)Grinario Wrote:

Hello Bart,

ImageImage

regads 
grinario 

@Grinario, my apologies for the very late response. I did get your emails, but real life has taken up all of my times this last month. I have not forgotten about your issues or requests. I just got back yesterday to skinning. There is one thing I am working on that I will release today, and then I will start looking at how to accomplish what you asked for. Please bear with me. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 

Hello Bart,
this i no Problem. i have mayself to much do in the moment.
I have created a second proposal for your skin, with a modern look. Are you interested for this?

Is it known for you, the artist slide show don´t run and show a alert?
(2020-01-03, 02:24)Grinario Wrote:
(2019-12-31, 13:09)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-12-15, 15:20)Grinario Wrote: Hello Bart,

ImageImage

regads 
grinario 

Regards,

Bart  

Hello Bart,
I have created a second proposal for your skin, with a modern look. Are you interested for this?

@Grinario , by all means, please post your proposal.  I am aware of the artist slideshow issue.  I am waiting for the developer to solve a problem the new version of the addon has (it uses a lot of CPU), before chanign the Amber code to support the latest from artist slideshow.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-01-03, 15:49)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-01-03, 02:24)Grinario Wrote:
(2019-12-31, 13:09)bsoriano Wrote: @Grinario, my apologies for the very late response. I did get your emails, but real life has taken up all of my times this last month. I have not forgotten about your issues or requests. I just got back yesterday to skinning. There is one thing I am working on that I will release today, and then I will start looking at how to accomplish what you asked for. Please bear with me. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart  

Hello Bart,

@Grinario , by all means, please post your proposal.  I am aware of the artist slideshow issue.  I am waiting for the developer to solve a problem the new version of the addon has (it uses a lot of CPU), before chanign the Amber code to support the latest from artist slideshow.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 

https://imgur.com/a/3g5MK77
(2020-01-05, 00:31)Grinario Wrote:
(2020-01-03, 15:49)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-01-03, 02:24)Grinario Wrote: Hello Bart,

Regards,

Bart  

here are pictures from the new homescreen

i have created thee proposals.
homescreen whrn nothing played, at start up
homescreen with three shelves
homescren when played TV show and displaed TV channel logo, when played music or a movie, then shows the movie logo or song artist logo

best regars 

grinario
(2020-01-05, 00:35)Grinario Wrote:
(2020-01-05, 00:31)Grinario Wrote:
(2020-01-03, 15:49)bsoriano Wrote: Image@Grinario , by all means, please post your proposal.  I am aware of the artist slideshow issue.  I am waiting for the developer to solve a problem the new version of the addon has (it uses a lot of CPU), before chanign the Amber code to support the latest from artist slideshow.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart  

here are pictures from the new homescreen

i have created thee proposals.
homescreen whrn nothing played, at start up
homescreen with three shelves
homescren when played TV show and displaed TV channel logo, when played music or a movie, then shows the movie logo or song artist logo

best regars 

grinario 

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
features Request for Amber0