• 59(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
(2019-12-30, 15:49)ramosmarbella Wrote:
(2019-12-28, 21:02)xybydy Wrote:
(2019-12-23, 01:02)Arber Wrote: That is a very good and interesting idea. I'll keep an eye on your fork and wish you luck with it.  
Clean redundant option is opted out with the updated clouddrive addon.

Now the addon does it automatilcally on "watched" folders. No need to manually run the command.

To make the gdrive addon run properly the whole export process should be restarted.  

it stop working all of a sudden. I can browse files but I cant play anything. From web it works ok, so its must be the plugin. 
I found out that it has something to do with the quota limit. I havent share my files with anyone. Can it be that I uploaded too much in a day?
Hi,

Wonderful addon, one problem though.
I am having trouble with source to slow as well. 
So i fix this with choosing a lower res copy made by gdrive.
Now i can't select the embedded subtitles (in mkv container) when playing the lower res versions.
Anyone a workaround for this? Or is this just a gdrive limitation?
Thanks!
(2019-12-30, 17:08)ramosmarbella Wrote:
(2019-12-30, 15:49)ramosmarbella Wrote:
(2019-12-28, 21:02)xybydy Wrote: Clean redundant option is opted out with the updated clouddrive addon.

Now the addon does it automatilcally on "watched" folders. No need to manually run the command.

To make the gdrive addon run properly the whole export process should be restarted.  

it stop working all of a sudden. I can browse files but I cant play anything. From web it works ok, so its must be the plugin.  
I found out that it has something to do with the quota limit. I havent share my files with anyone. Can it be that I uploaded too much in a day? 
Sure, upload counts too.
I can play videos from shared drive just fine but cant play any videos from my main drive.

I can however play the same videos directly from web. AND if I am creating a new folder and copying some of the files then I can play the same files that would not play from their original location on the same drive!

Please help.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ecifikacol.kodi
(2019-12-30, 19:50)xybydy Wrote:
(2019-12-30, 17:08)ramosmarbella Wrote:
(2019-12-30, 15:49)ramosmarbella Wrote: it stop working all of a sudden. I can browse files but I cant play anything. From web it works ok, so its must be the plugin.  
Sure, upload counts too. 

Does using it as a source create a lot of petitions on the api?
Also not able to add any folders with a lot of items (400-500) It just doesnt go into the folder. Logs say some timeout

https://paste.kodi.tv/okexicizoq.kodi

Also none of the added sources survive a reboot. After rebooting if i try to access a source added from drive it says path does not exist or something like that
anyone know if this will continue to work after kodi goes to python 3? Doesn't seem like the developer is still active so I hope so
(2020-01-01, 22:13)ntilikp Wrote: anyone know if this will continue to work after kodi goes to python 3? Doesn't seem like the developer is still active so I hope so
I saved some strm on a thumb drive but I cant get Kodi to detect the thumb drive when I attempt to add the files . I have the drive saved in NTFS format
@cguZZMan and @xybydy There are possibility to add an option to resume point of strm without the selector? I would like to click on an started video and continue watching without click on 'Resume at XX:XX'

Thanks a lot
(2020-01-06, 02:28)adrian2095 Wrote: @cguZZMan and @xybydy There are possibility to add an option to resume point of strm without the selector? I would like to click on an started video and continue watching without click on 'Resume at XX:XX'

Thanks a lot

Yes, there is a possibility but since I don't prefer to have that it is not in my "to be implemented" list.
hello, a few remarks:
The addon, when saving the video, saves as:
movie.MKV.STRM. The .nfo file is saved as: movie.nfo. Looking at the .mkv particle in the stream name causes kodi not to read the movie-related nfo.

Other point: When editing a movie, the addon is suppressing the ending .strm, turning the file into a fake mkv or mp4, for example: Personal Shopper (2016) .mp4.strm for Personal Shopper (2016) .mp4 Thus, as the end of the archives becomes .mp4, it ends up deceiving Kodi, making it think it is a video file, so the movie in question does not play.
Im trying to create strm with Kodi on my pc. It keeps crashing .
@xybydy do you think there is any chance to get an option to hide the .strm import notification?
(2020-01-13, 11:48)niltoncrf Wrote: hello, a few remarks:
The addon, when saving the video, saves as:
movie.MKV.STRM. The .nfo file is saved as: movie.nfo. Looking at the .mkv particle in the stream name causes kodi not to read the movie-related nfo.

Other point: When editing a movie, the addon is suppressing the ending .strm, turning the file into a fake mkv or mp4, for example: Personal Shopper (2016) .mp4.strm for Personal Shopper (2016) .mp4 Thus, as the end of the archives becomes .mp4, it ends up deceiving Kodi, making it think it is a video file, so the movie in question does not play.
Are you sure on your first remark? Because I have solved the unimported movie issue with "nfo" file which does not have "mkv" prefixes. On my library each movie has seperate folder and nfo files has same name as movie such as "The Aviator 1080p.mkv.strm with The Aviator 1080p.nfo"

To the second point: will check that
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7