• 149(current)
v21 fTV
(2020-01-05, 16:23)Hitcher Wrote: What exactly are the errors?

Exit/Shutdown will probably be a Kodi problem but to be sure check when using another skin.
Embuary Helper error log

Will do more testing on the shutdown issue.
Failures always have an excuse, the most common one being; "It's somebody else's fault."
Thanks, try v6.1.6 on GitHub and let me know if it fixes your errors.
(2020-01-05, 21:55)Hitcher Wrote: Thanks, try v6.1.6 on GitHub and let me know if it fixes your errors.
Embuary Helper error log 0

Errors still present. Odd, saw the error twice again. But now the log shows 4 instances.
Failures always have an excuse, the most common one being; "It's somebody else's fault."
Not sure then, sorry. Best ask in the Embuary Helper thread.
@2WhlWzrd can you please try v6.1.7?
(2020-01-11, 11:36)Hitcher Wrote: @2WhlWzrd can you please try v6.1.7?
Beautiful, no more errors. Thank you.
Thanks for testing.
Very nice skin, easy to use by the whole family.

Is it possible to add more than 8 widgets per group?

Thanks.
If you know how to code.  Wink
Wink 
(2020-01-30, 20:08)Hitcher Wrote: If you know how to code.  Wink
Yes, I'm a programmer (linux embedded systems) Smile

That being said, I'm new to kodi and from what I've seen, Kodi skinning is very powerful but also quite complex. I'd be very grateful if you could give me some basic directions for this change.

To be honest, your skin is perfect as it is for my needs (I'm using the latest version from Github), and my request is only to make the movie genres choice a bit more to my taste (one widget per movie genre in a single group accessible from the home menu). Thanks.
You'll need look in Custom_1105_Home_Widgets.xmlIncludes_Home_Widgets_Setup.xml, and Includes_Variables.xml for all instances of the Widget code 1-8 and add to them.
Thank you. I'll give a try!
I'm setting up a couple of new Android boxes. I know to get the widgets to work, I need to install script.skinshortcuts.
But do we still need script.toolbox as well? Everything seems to be working fine, unless I missing something.
Hello,
first thanks for the great work !
I am using ftv on my Amazon Fire Stick, installed from the repository from the Embuary interface.

There are a number of strings that are NOT translated in French, and it's annoying.
I really tried to find the place in Transifex to update the translation, but could not find where it is. 
https://www.transifex.com/teamxbmc/xbmc-skins/content/ does not list fTV .
Could you please point me towards the right place to contribute ?

Additionally, I am unsure how to grab the latest version from Github — if that is needed at all — to update to latest and greatest.
Other skins I've seen provide a downloadable .zip from github but I've seen none there.
Any instructions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & regards
My GitHub is in my signature but here's the skin link - https://github.com/HitcherUK/skin.ftv/
  • 149(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42