• 294(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
I have noticed that newly added TV episodes doesn't get a thumb before I browse to the TV Show and the appropriate season in my library.
It seems like the "Extract Thumb From Video" function isn't triggered if you only view the episodes from the main menu and you have to actually browse to them to trigger this event.

Is this an issue with the Skin? or is it just how Kodi works? or possibly just an issue with my Kodi instance?

To elaborate a bit more:
Episodes that already has a thumb gets displayed with their thumb.
All episodes gets the Show "Icon" showed.
Newly added episodes shows up as not having a thumb (and by enabling debug logging, I can see that the extract thumb event isn't triggered until I browse into TV Shows > Related Show > Related Season).

Anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT

Just a little correction, the "Extract Thumb" event is triggered any time the episodes are shown when browsing the Library (Example Video Library > Recently Added).

Also I'm using Artwork Beef to download artwork, but I have turned on the option "Replace  episode 'thumb' with Kodi generated thumb" so I don't think that should be the root of the issue, however I don't know.
(2019-12-16, 13:09)Son_Of_Diablo Wrote: I have noticed that newly added TV episodes doesn't get a thumb before I browse to the TV Show and the appropriate season in my library.
It seems like the "Extract Thumb From Video" function isn't triggered if you only view the episodes from the main menu and you have to actually browse to them to trigger this event.

Is this an issue with the Skin? or is it just how Kodi works? or possibly just an issue with my Kodi instance?

To elaborate a bit more:
Newly added episodes shows up as not having a thumb (and by enabling debug logging, I can see that the extract thumb event isn't triggered until I browse into TV Shows > Related Show > Related Season).

EDIT

Just a little correction, the "Extract Thumb" event is triggered any time the episodes are shown when browsing the Library (Example Video Library > Recently Added).

Also I'm using Artwork Beef to download artwork, but I have turned on the option "Replace  episode 'thumb' with Kodi generated thumb" so I don't think that should be the root of the issue, however I don't know.
Yes, there is now such a problem, updating only in manual mode.
(2019-12-16, 21:58)sharovik Wrote:
(2019-12-16, 13:09)Son_Of_Diablo Wrote: I have noticed that newly added TV episodes doesn't get a thumb before I browse to the TV Show and the appropriate season in my library.

To elaborate a bit more:

EDIT

Yes, there is now such a problem, updating only in manual mode.  

Can you elaborate a bit?
Is it the fault of the Skin or just how Kodi works right now? Do you know?
Can't find if this has already been answered ...

I'd just like to be able to keep the infos about the song beeing played onscreen (like on the picture below), and avoid that after 10sec, it disapears just leaving the scroller visible.
Is it possible ?

thanks a lot.
CédricImage
(2019-12-21, 12:31)cpwom Wrote: Can't find if this has already been answered ...

I'd just like to be able to keep the infos about the song beeing played onscreen (like on the picture below), and avoid that after 10sec, it disapears just leaving the scroller visible.
Is it possible ?

thanks a lot.
CédricImage

Well I solved it using a advancedsettings.xml with <songinfoduration>100000000</songinfoduration>
How do I "lose" the christmas theme ?  please.
Main color option in skin settings is set to "christmas theme" and greyed out.
(2019-12-29, 13:05)ontap Wrote: How do I "lose" the christmas theme ?  please.
Main color option in skin settings is set to "christmas theme" and greyed out.

Settings - SKIN - Extras - (un-check) Enable Themes (Valentine's Day etc, etc,)
thanks.
Hi, thanks for this amazing Skin. I have one Question regarding Mosaik View.

For my Movies and TV-Shows I use Mosaik (Vertical) --> Movies and Shows are shown as Posters [form factor]
For every Video Addon I use also Mosaik (Vertical) -->  All Videos in every Addon are shown as Box (rectangular)

Is it possible to display Movies and Shows in Mosaik using Boxes (rectangular)?

Thanks!
Hi, Thanks so much for this Skin.

I have a question about applying some more customisations. IE: In Recently added Movies widget, i want to add the Genre under the movie tile. Also in the recently added list, i wanrt to add the genre just under the title.

I've seen other skins do this. If i want to do this i assume i need to edit the xml? Can you point me in the right direction then ill figure it out?

Thanks!!
Hello,
I would like to know if it's possible to customize the search button behaviour on the homepage ? When I click the search icon, it proposes "Search library", "Search Extensions", "Search Youtube" and "Search TheMovieDB" (sorry if it's not this exact phrasing in English, I use the interface in French...). 100% of the time, I want to search the library. Is it possible to bypass this pop-up window to automatically search my library ? (Yes, I'm super lazy ! Wink
Thanks for your help.
You should ask that this option be added, go to the right subject : GlobalSearch
(2020-01-13, 23:39)lepoilu Wrote: You should ask that this option be added, go to the right subject : GlobalSearch

No, I don't think it is a GlobalSearch feature, it really is a feature of the theme itself. GlobalSearch is the search engine for the audio and video library and I actually want to access it immediately when clicking on the search icon of Kodi homepage.
I even did a test where I disabled this extension: The pop-up window with the 4 search options still appears, I am just unable to search the library when GlobalSearch is disabled.
Hello,

Ok, I didn't understand
The main page of this skin or the default Kodi page refers to these 4 choices.
To search for films only, go to films and search, the same for series etc.
So you would have to modify the skin and integrate one of these commands or the GlobalSearch command to perform a search in all of its database of films and series ...
(2020-01-13, 23:23)mat4444 Wrote: Hello,
I would like to know if it's possible to customize the search button behaviour on the homepage ? When I click the search icon, it proposes "Search library", "Search Extensions", "Search Youtube" and "Search TheMovieDB" (sorry if it's not this exact phrasing in English, I use the interface in French...). 100% of the time, I want to search the library. Is it possible to bypass this pop-up window to automatically search my library ? (Yes, I'm super lazy ! Wink
Thanks for your help.

<onclick condition="System.hasAddon(script.globalsearch)">RunScript(script.globalsearch)</onclick>

this is how i have iy set up

<item>
<label>$LOCALIZE[31113]</label>
<onclick condition="System.hasAddon(script.globalsearch)">RunScript(script.globalsearch)</onclick>
                        <onclick condition="!System.hasAddon(script.globalsearch)">InstallAddon(script.globalsearch)</onclick>
<icon colordiffuse="button_focus">icons/search.png</icon>
</item>
<!-- <onleft>SetFocus($INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(menu_id)])</onleft> -->
<item>
<label>$LOCALIZE[31145]</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(addonbrowser,addons://search/,return)</onclick>
<icon colordiffuse="button_focus">icons/settings/addons.png</icon>
</item>
<item>
<label>$LOCALIZE[31114]</label>
<onclick condition="System.hasAddon(plugin.video.youtube)">ActivateWindow(videos,"plugin://plugin.video.youtube/kodion/search/list/",return)</onclick>
                        <onclick condition="!System.hasAddon(plugin.video.youtube)">InstallAddon(plugin.video.youtube)</onclick>

<icon colordiffuse="button_focus">defaultaddonvideo.png</icon>
</item>
<item>
<label>$LOCALIZE[31115]</label>
<onclick condition="System.hasAddon(script.extendedinfo)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=moviedbbrowser,search=True)</onclick>
                        <onclick condition="!System.hasAddon(script.extendedinfo)">InstallAddon(script.extendedinfo)</onclick>

<icon colordiffuse="button_focus">icons/settings/eventlog.png</icon>
</item>
<item>
  • 294(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17