• 174(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2020-01-12, 12:25)T-bird_se Wrote: The default setting is moviename.fanart.ext but if it's inaktivated and if expert is activated and set to fanart.jpg,that shall work (and you can have both).
The only thing I can think of is if you done something in settings->modules with auto renaming,have you?
I haven't tampered with anything in that area. I do have fanart.jpg and poster.jpg set in the expert area, which is fine. I just thought it was redundant to have both poster.jpg and fanart.jpg twice, but with different games. Also, is there any way to keep my fanart images in the root of the movie folder and names fanart1, fanart2 etc. as with Artwork Beef?

Thanks for your help,

Shedrock
(2020-01-12, 14:09)shedrock Wrote: is there any way to keep my fanart images in the root of the movie folder and names fanart1, fanart2 etc. as with Artwork Beef?

Ember doesn't support fanart1, fanart2 etc. but what you can do is just have Ember get fanart.jpg then have Artwork Beef download the remaining ones in the background. You'll get something like this.
@komplex - I understand. Thank you.

Shedrock
(2020-01-11, 05:00)W.Wolf Wrote: Probably seen it already, but looks like TVDB axed another part of the legacy API.  https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61687

I had applied the old fix and didn't seem to have any issues thereafter, but I seem to be having a lot of issues today. I have tried 11 new shows: two scraped without issue, two crashed Ember, two didn't get anything scraped, and the rest scraped everything from TVDB but don't seem to have scraped anything from IMDB.

Is there any reason why these errors would have an effect on the imdb scraper? I have set Ember set to get only imdb ratings for TV, but it seemed strangely hit or miss today.
Wink 
Shit responded to the wrong thread. My bad. lol.. looking for the delete post button. not seeing one... gonna leave this instead.
Is there a fix or workaround for the non-working syncing of tv shows with Kodi?
No
Any date to realease a new version?
Hi @DanCooper, I'd like to know if there's any reason why everytime I grab an upgraded release, not all files get cleaned up from previous version on my movie folder (poster, fanart and banner are always kept with previous naming).

My EMM settings are defined like this:

Thanks
Image Image
(2020-01-22, 00:32)redglory Wrote: Hi @DanCooper, I'd like to know if there's any reason why everytime I grab an upgraded release, not all files get cleaned up from previous version on my movie folder (poster, fanart and banner are always kept with previous naming).

Thanks
I don't understand your question.
(2020-01-22, 01:32)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-01-22, 00:32)redglory Wrote: Hi @DanCooper, I'd like to know if there's any reason why everytime I grab an upgraded release, not all files get cleaned up from previous version on my movie folder (poster, fanart and banner are always kept with previous naming).

ImageImage

Thanks
I don't understand your question.  
I have an example:

I had previously an 480p version of movie eXistenZ.

Then, I've upgraded to 1080p and a new set of art were scraped using EMM. All previous files were automatically deleted (movie, .nfo, disc, landscape, logo) except for previous versions of poster and fanart art (shown on my image).

What I would like is that whenever EMM rescrapes an upgraded version of a movie, it completely deletes all previous files (in this case, all the *480p*.* files)
Image Image
Hi, quick question. Is there any way to kill pending tasks. Sometimes my EMM "hangs" while trying to sync to one of my Kodis. The Kodi Interface Task Manager in top right will show Pending Tasks: X (where X = 1 or more), and just sit there with the green bar cycling for ever. I cannot access settings etc when this is happening. The only way out is to quit the program and restart. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does it is very annoying, as nothing else will sync to Kodi while whatever is holding it up is trying to process. Could there not be a "time out" built in where it will drop that stalled process and move to the next, or even just a "Cancel Sync" button.
Delete....double post.
Dan,

WHY is it so hard to find the latest release? 
  • Your signature leads to Daily Builds" that thread is now five years old, and has the links scored out and no link to the new location, the last the links were updated in that post was 4 years ago.
  • Your signature has a link to a link to the "Daily Builds"  that thread is from 2017, and also has no link for the latest version.
  • On that page however, there is a link to a Google Drive, and when you follow it, the builds have not been updated for 2 years.
  • The "Latest official Ember-MM version - Ember Media Manager 1.4.x" link in your signature, simply links back to that thread that has not been updated in 4 years.

This is an AMAZING program, that I use at least 2 to 3 times a week.  I just find it a bit crazy that it is so hard to find the latest version for download.
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
The 2-year old unofficial build is the latest working version...
With TVDB breaking their old and apparently also new API and leaving things in an unstable state, I don't know if we'll see a fresh build anytime soon.
  • 174(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2