• 62(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
Ok looks like this addon has stopped working somehow
Same here Sad

I am using it for more than a year now, every day ... since yesterday, I can see the video files on it, but cant start playback Sad
I dont know if this is connected, but I cant download those video files with Total Commander plugin either.
The download breaks after few secconds on every video file that I have on my gdrive.
The same video files can be downloaded from Chrome of Firefox Sad
Facing the same problem.
I can list all the movies but can´t play Sad
Google Drive changed the API.
Google made changes to the api.

https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/a...picker-api

cguZZman is aware of it, he had posted some days ago on Github that he is working to make the add-on compatible with them.

https://github.com/cguZZman/plugin.googl...-574331313
In the addon settings, if you enable the option "always ask forthe stream format before play" the videos will play. You have to select any format but original when given the choices
You won´t be able to change the language of the video or using the internal subtitles
(2020-02-07, 17:46)z3us Wrote: In the addon settings, if you enable the option "always ask forthe stream format before play" the videos will play. You have to select any format but original when given the choices
You won´t be able to change the language of the video or using the internal subtitles
Will it be updated later?
To anybody having issues playing its files, there is a change needed for the addon due to changes google made in the Drive API. I'm working on it, hope it will be ready this weekend.
(2020-02-07, 21:15)cguZZMan Wrote: To anybody having issues playing its files, there is a change needed for the addon due to changes google made in the Drive API. I'm working on it, hope it will be ready this weekend.

Thank you cguZZman, your work is appreciated.
So it's nit just me thank God Smile For now it seems the best way is to use the stream options and play version other thab original. For subtitles, addic7ed add ons work wonders.. Others not so much
(2020-02-07, 21:15)cguZZMan Wrote: To anybody having issues playing its files, there is a change needed for the addon due to changes google made in the Drive API. I'm working on it, hope it will be ready this weekend.
Good to hear that you are working on it. Thanks a lot for keeping this addon updated. You rock!

Thank you so much!
Much appreciated.
appreciate your work. i have the same issue. waiting for the fix.
Not being able to use this addon the past few days has made me realize how great it is, so thanks for all the great work @cguZZMan!
Great plugin, I love it. Maybe you should create patreon so people could support your development?
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7