• 49(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
FWIW I did some updates on it so it would run in python 3/Kodi 19, but other than not throwing exceptions have no idea if it does what it is supposed to.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
And these updated versions can be found where?  Thanks for the updates!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2020-02-05, 16:04)bobrap Wrote: And these updated versions can be found where?  Thanks for the updates!

I forked the original plugin and made changes there and submitted them to the upstream. Maybe wayne will pull them in but probably not since it looks like he last touched it half a decade ago.
I discovered one issue with the change I made, I need to fix real quick (since I moved the country.db to be included)
(2020-02-07, 08:20)thezoggy Wrote:
(2020-02-05, 16:04)bobrap Wrote: And these updated versions can be found where?  Thanks for the updates!

I forked the original plugin and made changes there and submitted them to the upstream. Maybe wayne will pull them in but probably not since it looks like he last touched it half a decade ago.
I discovered one issue with the change I made, I need to fix real quick (since I moved the country.db to be included)  
Actually was much easier than planned, alright quickly tested and all appears well.
Updated pull requests to: https://github.com/WayneD/script.tv.show...ired/pulls

Now about just installing my latest version manually, here you go:
http://zoggy.net/script.tv.show.next.aired-6.0.17.zip

This version is designed for Krypton/Leia. It will not work on 19.x due to it not being supported in python3.

I would remove the old version then re-install with the new version.
I noticed that I had to do this when you changed an addons dependency as those don't get re-done (might just be if you change the addon.xml but not the version though).
Goes without saying, you should backup your stuff in case Smile

The current country.db you have is probably outdated, this updated addon will clean up this user country.db as it now uses the included country.db.
The fanarttv integration works again, if you rely on their service you should really donate to them and get your own api key and update your settings.
As most likely the included apikey will eventually stop working (which it did awhile ago.. but at least now you have a way to update it without waiting on a new release).

Let me know if you run into any issues, I've been using it for the past week on a few of my devices without any problems.
(2020-02-07, 08:55)thezoggy Wrote:
(2020-02-07, 08:20)thezoggy Wrote:

Actually was much easier than planned, alright quickly tested and all appears well.
Updated pull requests to: https://github.com/WayneD/script.tv.show...ired/pulls

Now about just installing my latest version manually, here you go:
http://zoggy.net/script.tv.show.next.aired-6.0.17.zip

This version is designed for Krypton/Leia. It will not work on 19.x due to it not being supported in python3.

I would remove the old version then re-install with the new version.
I noticed that I had to do this when you changed an addons dependency as those don't get re-done (might just be if you change the addon.xml but not the version though).
Goes without saying, you should backup your stuff in case Smile

The current country.db you have is probably outdated, this updated addon will clean up this user country.db as it now uses the included country.db.
The fanarttv integration works again, if you rely on their service you should really donate to them and get your own api key and update your settings.
As most likely the included apikey will eventually stop working (which it did awhile ago.. but at least now you have a way to update it without waiting on a new release).

Let me know if you run into any issues, I've been using it for the past week on a few of my devices without any problems.  
Thank you So much Smile  
I'll let you know if there are any issues.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
@thezoggy I forked it to the official repo sometime ago when it became apparent that WayneD was no longer around.

https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/script.tv...next.aired

So if you submit your PR there we can get it updated for everyone.

Thanks.
I removed the old version and installed script.tv.show.next.aired-6.0.17. When I did a reset all info it threw an error when it reached the show "Monty Python's Flying Circus". I manually removed Monty Python's Flying Circus and used "clean library". I shutdown KODI and restarted it but when I retried to reset all data for some reason it still thinks (sees) Monty Python's Flying Circus is there and throws the error and quits updating.

This happens also if I just run the program.........it begins updating....sees Monty Python's Flying Circus, even though I removed it and cleaned library, throws the error and quits ......will not run.

What am I doing wrong?

ERROR:

2020-02-07 15:35:18.752 T:6932  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #73739 - Lost
2020-02-07 15:35:19.248 T:6932  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #326288 - Manhunt: Unabomber
2020-02-07 15:35:19.684 T:6932  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #328708 - MINDHUNTER
2020-02-07 15:35:20.111 T:6932  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #75853 - Monty Python's Flying Circus
2020-02-07 15:35:20.377 T:6932   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: (22, 'Invalid argument')
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 1541, in <module>
                                                NextAired()
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 172, in __init__
                                                self.show_gui()
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 1258, in show_gui
                                                self.update_data(update_after)
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 588, in update_data
                                                tid = self.check_show_info(tvdb, tid, current_show, prior_data)
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 992, in check_show_info
                                                dt = dt.astimezone(tz.tzlocal())
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\_common.py", line 144, in fromutc
                                                return f(self, dt)
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\_common.py", line 258, in fromutc
                                                dt_wall = self._fromutc(dt)
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\_common.py", line 222, in _fromutc
                                                dtoff = dt.utcoffset()
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\tz.py", line 222, in utcoffset
                                                if self._isdst(dt):
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\tz.py", line 291, in _isdst
                                                dstval = self._naive_is_dst(dt)
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\tz.py", line 260, in _naive_is_dst
                                                return time.localtime(timestamp + time.timezone).tm_isdst
                                            ValueError: (22, 'Invalid argument')
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2020-02-07, 23:39)melons2 Wrote: I removed the old version and installed script.tv.show.next.aired-6.0.17. When I did a reset all info it threw an error when it reached the show "Monty Python's Flying Circus". I manually removed Monty Python's Flying Circus and used "clean library". I shutdown KODI and restarted it but when I retried to reset all data for some reason it still thinks (sees) Monty Python's Flying Circus is there and throws the error and quits updating.

This happens also if I just run the program.........it begins updating....sees Monty Python's Flying Circus, even though I removed it and cleaned library, throws the error and quits ......will not run.

What am I doing wrong?

ERROR:

2020-02-07 15:35:18.752 T:6932  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #73739 - Lost
2020-02-07 15:35:19.248 T:6932  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #326288 - Manhunt: Unabomber
2020-02-07 15:35:19.684 T:6932  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #328708 - MINDHUNTER
2020-02-07 15:35:20.111 T:6932  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #75853 - Monty Python's Flying Circus
2020-02-07 15:35:20.377 T:6932   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 1541, in <module>
                                                NextAired()
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 172, in __init__
                                                self.show_gui()
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 1258, in show_gui
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 588, in update_data
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 992, in check_show_info
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\_common.py", line 144, in fromutc
                                                return f(self, dt)
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\_common.py", line 258, in fromutc
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\_common.py", line 222, in _fromutc
                                                dtoff = dt.utcoffset()
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\tz.py", line 222, in utcoffset
                                                if self._isdst(dt):
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\tz.py", line 291, in _isdst
                                              File "C:\Users\iblong\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz\tz.py", line 260, in _naive_is_dst

Looking through the show its BBC One which maps to united kingdom which then maps to 'Europe/London'..  so nothing abnormal there.
What is your local time? does it do dst?

I recall seeing this type of bug in dateutil where its doing a negative timestamp and some os's puke on it: https://bugs.python.org/issue31327
What os are you using?
This updated version is definitely not working for me. As a matter of fact, it is acting up exactly how it did when TheTVDB switched to the v3 API, and by that I mean it id failing during the update process. Anyway, I use the TV Show Next Aired for my widgets, and as it stands right now, the 6.0.15 version still works. The only time it is not up to date is when a New TV Series is added, or a New Season of an existing TV Show is premiering.

Shedrock
(2020-02-08, 01:59)thezoggy Wrote:
(2020-02-07, 23:39)melons2 Wrote: I removed the old version and installed script.tv.show.next.aired-6.0.17. When I did a reset all info it threw an error when it reached the show "Monty Python's Flying Circus". I manually removed Monty Python's Flying Circus and used "clean library". I shutdown KODI and restarted it but when I retried to reset all data for some reason it still thinks (sees) Monty Python's Flying Circus is there and throws the error and quits updating.

What am I doing wrong?

ERROR:

NextAired()
                                                self.show_gui()
                                                return f(self, dt)
                                                dtoff = dt.utcoffset()
                                                if self._isdst(dt):

Looking through the show its BBC One which maps to united kingdom which then maps to 'Europe/London'..  so nothing abnormal there.
What is your local time? does it do dst?

I recall seeing this type of bug in dateutil where its doing a negative timestamp and some os's puke on it: https://bugs.python.org/issue31327
What os are you using? 
I am in Windows 10 Pro and KODI 18.5
(2020-02-08, 03:55)shedrock Wrote: This updated version is definitely not working for me. As a matter of fact, it is acting up exactly how it did when TheTVDB switched to the v3 API, and by that I mean it id failing during the update process. Anyway, I use the TV Show Next Aired for my widgets, and as it stands right now, the 6.0.15 version still works. The only time it is not up to date is when a New TV Series is added, or a New Season of an existing TV Show is premiering.

Shedrock

6.0.17 is working perfectly for me.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
(2020-02-08, 04:38)Blurayx Wrote: 6.0.17 is working perfectly for me. 
It's strange that it works for some people but not for others. I just tried it again on a fresh Kodi install on my Windows PC and it still errors out while updating the TV Shows.
(2020-02-08, 04:40)shedrock Wrote:
It's strange that it works for some people but not for others. I just tried it again on a fresh Kodi install on my Windows PC and it still errors out while updating the TV Shows.   
Yes, very strange.
Also, my widgets are working perfectly on my mac and Nvidia shield TV
(2020-02-08, 04:42)Blurayx Wrote:
(2020-02-08, 04:40)shedrock Wrote:
Yes, very strange.

just did a fresh install on leia 18.5 with windows 7.. no issue with it doing what it needed to do. created a 339 kb "next.aired.db" file and timezones get applied as expected. now i will say i do use sql backend. turn on debug and post your log. is it failing on grabbing data from tvdb, does it go through a proxy/firewall on your side? tried disabling your antivirus?
(2020-02-08, 04:54)thezoggy Wrote:
(2020-02-08, 04:42)Blurayx Wrote:
(2020-02-08, 04:40)shedrock Wrote: It's strange that it works for some people but not for others. I just tried it again on a fresh Kodi install on my Windows PC and it still errors out while updating the TV Shows.    
Yes, very strange.

just did a fresh install on leia 18.5 with windows 7.. no issue with it doing what it needed to do. created a 339 kb "next.aired.db" file and timezones get applied as expected. now i will say i do use sql backend. turn on debug and post your log. is it failing on grabbing data from tvdb, does it go through a proxy/firewall on your side? tried disabling your antivirus?  
I think your question is for shedrock  Smile
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8