• 636(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hi

any news about this error?

[code]2020-02-07 11:00:36.286 T:4128   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (Home.xml) ------
2020-02-07 11:00:36.286 T:4128   DEBUG: FreeVisualisation() done
2020-02-07 11:00:36.300 T:4128   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (MyPVRGuide.xml) ------
2020-02-07 11:00:36.300 T:4128    INFO: Loading skin file: MyPVRGuide.xml, load type: KEEP_IN_MEMORY
2020-02-07 11:00:36.315 T:1968 WARNING: Previous line repeats 3 times.
2020-02-07 11:00:36.315 T:1968   DEBUG: Thread epg-grid-refresh-timeline-items start, auto delete: false
2020-02-07 11:00:36.357 T:4128   ERROR: PVR::CGUIEPGGridContainerModel::GetGridItemPtr: Requested EPG tag (0, 6) outside grid boundaries![code]

one of the most important functions cannot be started
in skin for kodi-19
epg grid still doesn't work and now it's even more important because pvr simple has archive functions

on kodi 18 everything works fine on kodi 19 opening guide hangs all kodi and on libreelec reboots the system
OK

I found what is responsible for the error , in the MyPVRGuide.xml file
Code:
<Include>Topbar</include>

I turned off TopBar and now works correctly
Code:
<!-- <include>Topbar</include> -->
(2020-02-07, 05:45)Karellen Wrote: Ah, there is your problem. You have named the image wrong.

It is not disc.png, the filename must be discart.png so it matches the the advancedsettings.xml entry. From v18 most skins moved away from disc.png/cdart.png and are now using discart.png.

Change the artwork name and rescan the movie and it should work.

Your advancedsettings.xml file is loaded correctly. The only other error I can see is the following which (I think) is a permissions issue...
xml:
ERROR: Failed to close(export/Media/Movies/House of Flying Daggers (2004)/House of Flying Daggers (2004) 720p.nfo) - close call failed with "NFS: Commit failed with NFS3ERR_ACCES(-13)"

Thank you @Karellen 
I don't know how I missed that. I guess sometimes you just need other eyes. 
It makes sense now that this probably happened when I added everything to the advancedsettings.xml and removed artwork beef. I have been working on the TV side and didn't notice until I removed and re added the sources.

That access error has been driving me mad for a while now and went down the google rabbit hole trying to get to the bottom of it but never could. I have mass edited my entire NAS to 755 permissions for folders and 644 for files, but I still get those errors. 

Thanks again!
hi i am useing kodi leai 18.5 windows with aeon nox latest version  , can you please advise on how to change the homemenu_back  i would like to add a different menu bar  many thanks for your advice
Good morning

I have a question about a widget, I want to place a widget on my wallpaper so I go to select widget then I choose for video library.
Then I choose series and then I can choose from various options like random TV shows, recently added TV shows, unwatched TV shows.
I don't see titles between those options, in other words I want to use titles as an option and not random TV shows and the like.
Is it possible to add titles to that menu so that I see on my wallpaper the titles instead of random TV shows and the like?
I use the skin AEONNOX SILVO... hopefully someone has an answer to this, it's possible since I've done it a year ago but I don't have to say how again?
In Feature Films, it succeeded a year ago but in series not as can be seen in the pictures.
as you can see, all feature films are neat in a widget on the wallpaper in abc's order but in series it's random widgets of a few series that I have but not all of them.
So I want to get the same thing that's in feature films.

BVD Stefan

Attachments
I can't quite remember, but if you go into sub menu and save title to favs, does it not give you the option to set a favourite as the widget? Not at home so can't check.
https://imgur.com/a/53grSFg
I also want to know what is that circle with the diagonal line in in on the up left corner?
I do not see that option...i posted some photos but they need approval so i hop you know what i want...thank you for your answer.
Allready done..thnx for reading.
This.... looks.... awesome, but what are the main differences between this and Aeon Nox 5 please?

Also, I used this (or maybe it was Aeon Nox 5) many years ago, and I'm sure when I would browse through the menus the background image would change, like there would be one image for movies and another for settings etc and this was by default. Now however I have to pick a single image (I select the default_bg.jpg). I see there is an option to select multi image, but are there any images packs available please, and if so where?
(2020-02-10, 23:29)jackhulk Wrote: This.... looks.... awesome, but what are the main differences between this and Aeon Nox 5 please?
This is a mod version of Aeon Nox 5 which has more features and is actively maintained. Aeon Nox 5 is no longer maintained.

(2020-02-10, 23:29)jackhulk Wrote: Also, I used this (or maybe it was Aeon Nox 5) many years ago, and I'm sure when I would browse through the menus the background image would change, like there would be one image for movies and another for settings etc and this was by default. Now however I have to pick a single image (I select the default_bg.jpg). I see there is an option to select multi image, but are there any images packs available please, and if so where?
Why don't you set your fanart to be the background?

Go to Settings > Skin Settings > Main Menu > Setup the Aeon Nox main menu. Then for each menu item on the left, select Select background and set an option. Usually Kodi random xxxx fanart should suffice.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks Karellen. I had forgotten how awesome Aeon Nox is... customize overload! I'll end up spending more time customizing Kodi then actually watching stuff!  Laugh

When setting widget for TV Shows, there are two 'In progress TV Shows' options. What is the difference between the two please? Also I'm using the Top 250 widget for movies, but is it possible to exclude movies that I've watched?

How can I set main menu to focus on particular option by default please? When I start Kodi I would like the main menu to be focused on TV Shows. Within Aeon Nox main menu settings I've moved TV Shows to the top of the list, but when I start Kodi it still doesn't focus on TV Shows.
(2020-02-11, 00:22)jackhulk Wrote: Thanks Karellen. I had forgotten how awesome Aeon Nox is... customize overload! I'll end up spending more time customizing Kodi then actually watching stuff!  Laugh

When setting widget for TV Shows, there are two 'In progress TV Shows' options. What is the difference between the two please? Also I'm using the Top 250 widget for movies, but is it possible to exclude movies that I've watched?

How can I set main menu to focus on particular option by default please? When I start Kodi I would like the main menu to be focused on TV Shows. Within Aeon Nox main menu settings I've moved TV Shows to the top of the list, but when I start Kodi it still doesn't focus on TV Shows.
When you customise main menu you need to place your 'TV Shows' in the third position from the top, in order to as you say "set main menu to focus on particular option by default please"
New version of the Skin Shortcuts script for Kodi v19.

Please test for any issues.

DOWNLOAD
Is there any option to adjust the size and/or amount of the icons. From say 7 to 5?
Make icons larger?
LibreElec on PC and a 19 Shield
  • 636(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55