v18 how does one debug scrappers?
I have TV shows that are stored

<name>/Season #/<tv.show.name.s0#E##.stuff>.mkv

what I don't understand is why the scrappers sometimes work for some seasons and not for others, everything basically is the same.  When I enable debug logging, it seems to show the regex is matching the episodes, but the api hit fails on the common scrappers (themoviedb and tvdb) and returns nothing.

is there any good way to debug this in a way that I can try to make the same rest calls that the scrappers are making and seeing what they are returning / modify requests to try and see what would make them return something better?
@spotter

Provide a Debug Log which captures the scraping of the problem show. Also provide the link to the show at the scraper site.

Moved to metadata scrapers forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-02-12, 20:50)Karellen Wrote: @spotter

Provide a Debug Log which captures the scraping of the problem show. Also provide the link to the show at the scraper site.

Moved to metadata scrapers forum

So its a bit difficult for me to get the debug log (sony android tv), I can view it with the add on, but unsure how to get it anywhere else.  hence my question on how I could go about debugging it.
(2020-02-13, 12:37)spotter Wrote: but unsure how to get it anywhere else

There is such a thing as the Kodi Logfile Uploader add-on.
(2020-02-13, 12:54)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-02-13, 12:37)spotter Wrote: but unsure how to get it anywhere else

There is such a thing as the Kodi Logfile Uploader add-on. 
ok, I'll try to get that installed, is there any settings I should enable besides plain debug?
(2020-02-13, 12:37)spotter Wrote: hence my question on how I could go about debugging it.
If you click on the link Debug Log it will explain various methods to obtain the log for people in your situation. Did you click the link and read the guide?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-02-13, 20:08)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-02-13, 12:37)spotter Wrote: hence my question on how I could go about debugging it.
If you click on the link Debug Log it will explain various methods to obtain the log for people in your situation. Did you click the link and read the guide? 
yes, I've read it, and can get the log, just need time to censor it from identifiable information

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how does one debug scrappers?0