• 55(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2020-02-12, 18:58)chrissix Wrote: 494 Actresses are now in  Cool

Some already know i have to leave my country in 2 weeks and maybe a long time no opportunity to maintain.
The plan is to break the 500 and make a huge repository update.
Currently we are on version 0.0.8, i am thinking of normal continue to 0.0.9 or make a huge change to 1.0.0 to "some kind of final" cause it's count and quality is outstanding in the world!
___

___

Anyway, a huge 500+ repo update will follow in 1-2 weeks!  Cool
  • I will also provide the addon as manual zip download
  • I will also update the whole collection rar download
  • and provide a online backup on deviantart if the preview images in this thread would ever go offline

@"chrissix" 
Thanks for your efforts! I’ll try to add some more images soon. Now that the final version is near I would like to share an idea; when searching for images on Internet I noticed that many of the better ones came from the premiere of movies, and I liked them, since the actresses are dressed up and look their best without being too sexy. I started to replace some images in which the actresses were wearing casual clothes for others with a nice dress, and then the idea came to my mind... what about renaming the addon to “Red Carpet addon”? At the end of the day everybody loves red carpets, in them the actresses steal the show, men are almost forgotten... I think that concept fits very well with what this addon currently is. Anyway it’s just a suggestion, feel free to do whatever you want, the name won’t change a thing.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2020-02-13, 01:49)manfeed Wrote: Thanks for your efforts! I’ll try to add some more images soon. Now that the final version is near I would like to share an idea; when searching for images on Internet I noticed that many of the better ones came from the premiere of movies, and I liked them, since the actresses are dressed up and look their best without being too sexy. I started to replace some images in which the actresses were wearing casual clothes for others with a nice dress, and then the idea came to my mind... what about renaming the addon to “Red Carpet addon”? At the end of the day everybody loves red carpets, in them the actresses steal the show, men are almost forgotten... I think that concept fits very well with what this addon currently is. Anyway it’s just a suggestion, feel free to do whatever you want, the name won’t change a thing.
a nice thought!

Do you mean to also only use actress images from the "red carpet" (exchange or delete the other) or just to rename the addon?
I looked scrolled the content through a bit. Sure one half are red carpet images but the other half are from photo shootings.

Haven't thought much about naming since the beginning so i named it purely what is: an Actress PNG's resource addon  Rofl
So i guess your intention is to give it a real name easy to remember, spoken and written out short... some kind of "branding"
(2020-02-13, 20:38)chrissix Wrote:
(2020-02-13, 01:49)manfeed Wrote: Thanks for your efforts! I’ll try to add some more images soon. Now that the final version is near I would like to share an idea; when searching for images on Internet I noticed that many of the better ones came from the premiere of movies, and I liked them, since the actresses are dressed up and look their best without being too sexy. I started to replace some images in which the actresses were wearing casual clothes for others with a nice dress, and then the idea came to my mind... what about renaming the addon to “Red Carpet addon”? At the end of the day everybody loves red carpets, in them the actresses steal the show, men are almost forgotten... I think that concept fits very well with what this addon currently is. Anyway it’s just a suggestion, feel free to do whatever you want, the name won’t change a thing.
a nice thought!

Do you mean to also only use actress images from the "red carpet" (exchange or delete the other) or just to rename the addon?
I looked scrolled the content through a bit. Sure one half are red carpet images but the other half are from photo shootings.

Haven't thought much about naming since the beginning so i named it purely what is: an Actress PNG's resource addon  Rofl
So i guess your intention is to give it a real name easy to remember, spoken and written out short... some kind of "branding" 
Yes, that’s the point, it’s not about deleting images, but about getting a brand that reflects properly the kind of stuff provided. That, in addition to excluding the few images beyond sexy, like you said, would make the addon more ‘palatable’ for all kind of people, I think...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2020-02-14, 01:30)manfeed Wrote: Yes, that’s the point, it’s not about deleting images, but about getting a brand that reflects properly the kind of stuff provided. That, in addition to excluding the few images beyond sexy, like you said, would make the addon more ‘palatable’ for all kind of people, I think...
tomorow i upload in cloud for you a preview of the update. Please register which are "too much" in your op addidional to the 2 mentioned above plz  Smile
____

i have played around really a lot with the addon now, i am also considering in the following:
It was always intented for a "kind of uniform look", but cause lack of content also do not restrict in tooo much conventional stuff.
Convention since beginnning, potrait mode, 1000 pixel high with the width variable, i'm very fine with that but i am considering to limit the width only with the restriction it should fit into a 2:3 aspect ratio window (most common potrait aspect ratio)

I made a template look at this example:
____

1, 2, 3 is fine
4, 5 is really on the borderline
6, 7, 8 is really outstanding

Main reason is cause if the skinner to not restrict his image itself it could overlap other skin elements causing maybe a not very good look on some actresses and general skin view.
But if he rerstricts the image window (in width) some actress will be very much shrinking!? (don't know thats the right word) but causing also not a very good look in skin view.

In this way the skinner can say when choosing a 2:3 image aspect ratio it's the perfect compromise. This problem concerns not much actresses, maybe 10 or max 15.
What do you think?
(2020-02-14, 04:20)chrissix Wrote: Main reason is cause if the skinner to not restrict his image itself it could overlap other skin elements causing maybe a not very good look on some actresses and general skin view.
But if he rerstricts the image window (in width) some actress will be very much shrinking!? (don't know thats the right word) but causing also not a very good look in skin view.

In this way the skinner can say when choosing a 2:3 image aspect ratio it's the perfect compromise. This problem concerns not much actresses, maybe 10 or max 15.
What do you think? 
I completely agree with this decision. A standard should be for all media. This is convenient for both skinners and ordinary users.
(2020-02-14, 04:20)chrissix Wrote: i have played around really a lot with the addon now, i am also considering in the following:
It was always intented for a "kind of uniform look", but cause lack of content also do not restrict in tooo much conventional stuff.
Convention since beginnning, potrait mode, 1000 pixel high with the width variable, i'm very fine with that but i am considering to limit the width only with the restriction it should fit into a 2:3 aspect ratio window (most common potrait aspect ratio)

I made a template look at this example:
____

1, 2, 3 is fine
4, 5 is really on the borderline
6, 7, 8 is really outstanding

Main reason is cause if the skinner to not restrict his image itself it could overlap other skin elements causing maybe a not very good look on some actresses and general skin view.

What do you think? 

In my skin I already use almost that ratio (2:3) to show the images, I also use <aspectratio alignx="center" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio> and I have not problem of overlapping, only problem is that the images like 6,7 and 8 look not as tall as the other ones. If you want to set a fixed size from now on that's ok with me, however, I can't stress enough that the main challenge is to find good source images... I only wish there were hundreds of suitable images to choose from, but sadly that's not the case... many times you have to make do with the only one found... I very much prefer a nice image even if it's slightly wider than usual... however, just my two cents...
I hope this one will abide by the rules  Laugh

Kate Beckinsale

Jessica Simpson

Angelina Jolie

Kristanna Loken

@manfeed here a link for the current used content for overview if you find more oversexual pics like the 2 mentioned above.
___

(2020-02-14, 12:05)manfeed Wrote: In my skin I already use almost that ratio (2:3) to show the images, I also use <aspectratio alignx="center" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio> and I have not problem of overlapping, only problem is that the images like 6,7 and 8 look not as tall as the other ones. If you want to set a fixed size from now on that's ok with me, however, I can't stress enough that the main challenge is to find good source images... I only wish there were hundreds of suitable images to choose from, but sadly that's not the case... many times you have to make do with the only one found... I very much prefer a nice image even if it's slightly wider than usual... however, just my two cents...
Sure i does just thinking loud...
Yes i have also set fixed sized same settings, so in the worst cases the actresses are shrinking aka not as tall as the other ones. I know that finding good material is very, very difficult! I will leave as it this, maybe only throw the really extreme ones like 8 out.
(2020-02-14, 14:47)chrissix Wrote: I will leave as it this, maybe only throw the really extreme ones like 8 out. 

I will solve that soon... Wink
...8 is not a problem anymore...  Big Grin

Sofía Vergara

Pamela Anderson
Elisha Cuthbert
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8